Author Topic: Anybody from straight-hampton roads/virginia beach??  (Read 1170 times)

Offline CopOut

• View Profile
Anybody from straight-hampton roads/virginia beach??
« on: March 10, 2005, 06:04:00 AM »
hello all,
  i just recently found all this stuff on straight and it brought back the entire nightmare for me.  i was in the hamptons road facility in '89 when i was fourteen.  in all the sights ive seen so far (thestraights dotcom, etc) i have not yet read ANYTHING about anybody from that facility.  this is puzzling, as there were so many of us there.  does anybody know about this one, or is there anybody on here who was at hampton roads or knows anyone that was?  over the last 15 years (god, has it really been that long??) i have thought lots about all of the kids that were in there with me, wondering what happened to them all.  there were so many kids that were severely messed up at that place.  can anyone help me???  thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
QUAAKK!!  I know who youre talkin\' about!

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 08:17:00 AM »
welcome, copout. there are chesapeake folks who post here. search for "chesapeake" (see Search WWF over on the left). a lot of threads come up.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
Yes welcome. I was in straight springfield just before Hampton Roads opened. Know alot of people who were at Springfield that went down there.

Your story about coming upon the straight sites and having the flood of nightmares is a very familiar one. It seems that about 15 to 20 years post straight, people are ready to face it again. For me, that first week after finding the web sites was very difficult. Hope you have someone close that you can talk to about all this...if not, talk to us. And hang in there.

Again welcome, we understand. :wave:

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
yo soy mat
who are you ?dude?