Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea

The Joy of Tough Love

(1/2) > >>

Dr. Miller Newton:
One of the things I like about tough love is that it combines two of my favorite pleasures--sadism and self-righteousness.

Love ya!

mariaronsan:
The Grin Reaper Bob The spaceship out of ammunition and comatose on an conflicting planet. Get off the ship, you will run in the advance role in a alternation of super-beings happy, but affronted as you are, do you intend to abolish the smiles from their faces! So grab the flamethrower and alpha to bake all! Do not you absolutely wish to be adulterated by beatitude on this planet! To play move with WASD and use the abrasion to aim and fire! If you go into a trance, you are accessible to columnist the SPACEBAR to recover! The power-ups will access the abhorrence for these creatures.

kavinbill:
The joy of touch love make people attracted toward each other which is very good and nice. People have a good relationship with each other. The relationship is true and unique.

Kelykrabs:
Get off the ship, you will run in the beforehand role in a alternation of super-beings happy, but affronted as you are, do you intend to abate the smiles from their faces! So grab the flamethrower and alpha to broil all! Do not you actually ambition to be adulterated by approbation on this planet

Marvel:
A few years ago, he and I were at the park with a pack of kids.  Two of them went exploring and were gone too long. I was trying to play it cool with him and disguise my rising panic, but I knew we were in real trouble when he turned to me and calmly said, “Seems like it’s time to call the police.”  When the most Zen dad around is worried, fear has already entered every cell of my body.  The police did come that day and an organic search party began to help us look.  Of course, within minutes those two prepubescent girls strolled in chitchatting and gesturing with each other, engrossed in their own stories with no awareness of my alarm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version