Author Topic: The ANONYMOUS  (Read 1577 times)

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« on: October 14, 2002, 09:43:00 PM »
In the past few days I have noticed an abundance of messages, replies, insults and sick humor jokes all from a very brave an courageous "ANONYMOUS" poster.  

This person seems to get a rise out of seeing everyone "bitch and moan" about nightmares and their bad memories of being in such a horrific place like KIDS.  

According to his posts, he thinks that we are all just weak, blaming and living our lives as victims of a system that we weren't strong enough to succeed in.  This sounds a little bit familiar...  It appears obvious that this person is not a person who is still "IN" but definately someone who is enjoys playing mind games with people on the board.

Let it be known that if someone is too much of a coward (or a female reproductive organ of a farm animal) to attach his name to his brave posts, then little or no credibility should be given to his posts.

I know that I am not the best speller or typist in the world, but check out this guy's words.  They not only are misspelled, but make no sense.  This must be the result of a long first phase or maybe being thrown on the floor too much.  Who knows, he could even be an example to the professionals of what happens from an overdose of twisted therapy.

Anyway, I don't want to start trouble, but I just want to see if this guy can reveal his identity like a man or of he really is related to the anatomy of a female farm animal.  I guess we will see.

Anyhow, best regards to everyone (even you, Mr. Anonymous)

Jeff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 10:23:00 PM »
i never got thrown on the floor or had a long 1rst phase but that doesnt matter do it so you can do better i know you can please so far i didnt even get angry or insulted by the sounds of you i tossed your skinny fragile ass around still dont remember a jeff only 1 long time ago he was tall black hair from nyc maybe does anyone remember this was back in good old hackensack

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 02:48:00 AM »
Hm...now that sounds odd....i dont know ANYONE from the hackensack bldg that didnt know Jeff.  Youre sounding fishy, mr. anonymous.
The thing i dont understand is why you havent revealed yourself...have people already harassed you?  if you havent conversed with anyone from KIDS since then, then why are you worried that we would have any idea where u live or would even search for you???  do you think you mean that much to us?  we havent lost any sleep over you, yet you have been up apparently for a looong time since you have responded to and read tons of the posts.  anyway...hope to find out who this is that thinks he has the biggest balls in the world, but when asked his name to "claim" his big balls, he's not proud enough of them to state his name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 03:54:00 PM »
this was deleted because it was downright uncalled for.  I hate censoring, but this was all i could think to do.
and i am not rebecca...get your shit straight before you fuk with peoples emotions and actual medical situations.  thank you

[ This Message was edited by: Webmistress on 2002-10-16 22:44 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 04:04:00 PM »
I Think that someone is smoking the funny smelling stuff again.

A Parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 04:57:00 PM »
come on you can do better than that be more creative be one with your inner self be funny atleast

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2002, 10:56:00 AM »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The ANONYMOUS
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2002, 08:28:00 PM »