Author Topic: They System Is the Whole Problem and You Are Accountable  (Read 10783 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They System Is the Whole Problem and You Are Accountable
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
Roy Phillips was the worst thing that could have EVER happened to me at that school. He should be stripped of his license and never be able to practice again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
Notice the difference between my post on Roy and the one quoted below. You will notice that my post is thought out, reasoned, and it provides details of what Roy did and the specifics about exactly what happened and how the system was impacted by CEDU.

Suppose I just said - CEDU sucks and it should be put out of business. Would that be a supported statement?

That statement is not supported by anything at all and it is the same as annon's post about Roy Phillips.

Read annon's quote below, and notice that a comparison of the two statements sheds light on the difference between a free thinker and a cult convert.

Notice how the convert makes his statement about how he hates Roy and what should be done to him without providing any specifics, detail, process, event experience to back up the premise.

The earlier post by the same individual was similar (an opinion with no premise that supports the conclusion that what Roy was doing was bad and why) The reader is thus left with nothing more than one individual's disjointed and accusatory "belief."

This is how cults teach people to think. All events, and even the character of individuals, are judged by the standard that they are not on the inside supporting the beliefs and behaviors of the group and they are therefore bad.

Some people call it group think. I call it "no think," because the specific beliefs of the group are not allowed to be questioned, critisized or even given the honor of dialogue.The beliefs are based on unsupported authority alone. (So were Hitler's beliefs werent they).

Now you begin to see how insidious this all is. It stops the thinking process. It makes questioning illegal, and damns everything and anyone who dares to think, reason, question, or see in shades of grey.

People and systems can't be part good, but flawed as we all are. The only thing is the omnipitent cult, CEDU, and it is believed without question to be all knowing, all powerful, supreme and without flaw.

Roy was a human being, flawed like all of us, but a damn fine human being. Notice that, by my earlier posts that statement is logical. Then look at annon's statements below. Quite clear, isn't it?

On 2005-03-12 14:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Roy Phillips was the worst thing that could have EVER happened to me at that school. He should be stripped of his license and never be able to practice again."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
Hey Roy, it's obvious it's you, no need to pretend not to be the infamous Roy Philips, we know you're just trying to cover your tracks for legal reasons or whatever, but the lack of honesty is a serious detractor from what you have to say.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »

On 2005-03-13 14:15:00, Roy wrote:

"Notice the difference between my post on Roy and the one quoted below. You will notice that my post is thought out, reasoned, and it provides details of what Roy did and the specifics about exactly what happened and how the system was impacted by CEDU.

Suppose I just said - CEDU sucks and it should be put out of business. Would that be a supported statement?

That statement is not supported by anything at all and it is the same as annon's post about Roy Phillips.

Read annon's quote below, and notice that a comparison of the two statements sheds light on the difference between a free thinker and a cult convert.

Notice how the convert makes his statement about how he hates Roy and what should be done to him without providing any specifics, detail, process, event experience to back up the premise.

The earlier post by the same individual was similar (an opinion with no premise that supports the conclusion that what Roy was doing was bad and why) The reader is thus left with nothing more than one individual's disjointed and accusatory "belief."

This is how cults teach people to think. All events, and even the character of individuals, are judged by the standard that they are not on the inside supporting the beliefs and behaviors of the group and they are therefore bad.

Some people call it group think. I call it "no think," because the specific beliefs of the group are not allowed to be questioned, critisized or even given the honor of dialogue.The beliefs are based on unsupported authority alone. (So were Hitler's beliefs werent they).

Now you begin to see how insidious this all is. It stops the thinking process. It makes questioning illegal, and damns everything and anyone who dares to think, reason, question, or see in shades of grey.

People and systems can't be part good, but flawed as we all are. The only thing is the omnipitent cult, CEDU, and it is believed without question to be all knowing, all powerful, supreme and without flaw.

Roy was a human being, flawed like all of us, but a damn fine human being. Notice that, by my earlier posts that statement is logical. Then look at annon's statements below. Quite clear, isn't it?

wow, you are a character. oh, im sorry do I need to back that up with "specifics, detail, process, event experience to back up the premise."  roy, you kissed kids ass and screwed them behind their backs. i hope i never bump into you  because you make me fucking sick.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 22:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
wow, you are a character. oh, im sorry do I need to back that up with "specifics, detail, process, event experience to back up the premise."  roy, you kissed kids ass and screwed them behind their backs. i hope i never bump into you  because you make me fucking sick. "

well you are right about one thing troll, you are "fucking sick", but it would be impossible for roy to make you that way.  cedu already did that a loooong time ago!

eat shit convert!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »
Roy can't make you "fucking sick" sheep, because you already are.  Cedu already made you that way a long time ago.  

Seriously, get some help already, you need it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
I don't know whether the current poster named "Roy" is Dr. Roy Phillips or not(he says he isn't, so probably not).  Also not getting  what the current conflict on this thread is about, whatever that's not my interest

What I do know is Dr. Roy Phillips is alive and residing and/or practicing in Yuba City CA on an Idaho psychology license that is still registered as active, at least as a few weeks ago

If anyone knows if Dr. Phillips wants to hear from old students, parents, or staff, please say so here.  There are a lot of us who would like to wish him well-- but not if it would be intruding to contact him.  It may be that CEDU is part of his pastlife and he would like to keep it that way.

If anyone knows one way or another whether he'd like to hear from old CEDU contacts please say so here

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
Roy Phillips is a TOOL and so is son of serbia.

To Whoever Serbia was addressing as "needing help"

Please don't listen to it because he's the one who needs help. Hey I bet Dr Ullrich would be willing to see you.

Sheep??? :lol:    

Good one Sheepia

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
i knew roy phillips personally, he's a stand up guy who cares about kids, no doubt about it.  as for son of serbia, well i don't know him, but from what i've read, the guy knows what he's talking about, and i do agree with most of what he's said.

sorry, but the only tool i see around here is you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
son of serbia knows what he is talking about? hah that's a joke, no doubt the guy is dangerous. he makes empty threats. using violence to intimidate is pathetic enough on a face to face basis, when it is used on the internet it becomes redonculus. this kid takes no risk in his own life. posters here claim that anyone who doesn't agree with them is "sheep", it appears that most of you follow the thoughts of one or two others. who is the sheep? i accept some of what i saw at the school while rejecting other concepts. for two and a half years i lived at that school i know that not all of it is bad. if you claim it is you are the one who is brainwashed.

the administrators of this site have their own agenda, the teachers, counselors and staff at cedu had their own agenda, every organization has their own agenda, if you cannot deal with that and work from the inside out effectively, you will have to get a quarter and sympathy from some one else.

peace, bitch!!!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »
You have said, in essence, NOTHING. Bugger off, little man!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
BTW your victim stance including the pix on your post as a poor little torture victim is real silly too

And your "writing" the poor me recounts of your less than tragic school life---even if you took it that way---is sillier still

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »
On 2005-03-15 09:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"BTW your victim stance including the pix on your post as a poor little torture victim is real silly too

And your "writing" the poor me recounts of your less than tragic school life---even if you took it that way---is sillier still"

:nworthy: Yea seriously. You're letting CEDU run your life and they are getting off on it. I agree with the last person.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
On 2005-03-15 09:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"BTW your victim stance including the pix on your post as a poor little torture victim is real silly too

And your "writing" the poor me recounts of your less than tragic school life---even if you took it that way---is sillier still"

I'm really very silly.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »
So here we are, back at the beginning. And what have we accomplished. We have verified exactly what the man said

On 2005-03-08 11:15:00, Roy wrote:

"Look, CEDU is an abusive cult. I worked there as a therapist and spent most of my 4 years trying to keep kids out of the hospital and off of psychotropic drugs. Why? Because the program was designed to drive them nuts with, double-binds, mixed messages, and conflicting rules that are no win no matter what they did. They place kids on restrictions and bans in order to make them feel intolerable emotional pain in order to control their thoughts. CEDU is a cult whose technology is taken directly out of cults. Scientology, Mormonism, Earhart Seminars Training, Lifespring and Synanon. I could go on and on, but why bother. This country is ruled by money and corporations by politicians who take that payola so they can exploit the average working joe and even the semi-wealthy. Kids are a commodity to CEDU, nothing more. The poster who said that you have little legal or regulatory recourse, sadly, is correct. That there is little regulation is a political game, a set up, designed to enrich big business with Bush at the helm. There is only one thing you can do about CEDU, and I can't say it, but, I can give you a hint. We did it in the 60s at universities, at government buildings, in the south, and across the country. The only mistake we made was to stop demonstrating and fighting and sitting in and smoking out and trashing places "singing songs and carrying signs." If you will. The only thing that saved kids at Northwest Academy was rioting, and it also saved them at Rocky Mountain Academy - RMA is now gone. Now, I am not suggesting rioting as a solution, because I can't. But, the only way to dethrone a tyrant is shown by history. You storm his seat of power and you take over, you lose him money and power. Remember that money and power are all they (the status quo) care about, and all they will ever care about. If you don't believe that, you are delusional or brainwashed. So, if you want change, you have to take risks and pay a big price. You are not going to get anything by working within the system, because the system is the whole problem."

If you want to run over these twits at CEDU come to the parent conferences and bring the press.

Regards,

Roy (Not Phillips) But one of his many admirers.