Author Topic: Did the staff get a profit-sharing plan?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Willy B

• View Profile
Did the staff get a profit-sharing plan?
« on: March 03, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »
I have often wondered if some of the higher-up staff members got a small percentage of the tuition fees of students as payment/bribe for keeping them there and getting the parents to continue paying the exhorbitant amounts they paid for us to be there?

Someone mentioned Staff raps, and I can just imagine Dan Earle, Carmen, Mel Wasserman and Tim Brace using those moments to make staff feel bad about wanting to find new jobs, make them feel bad about themselves, and just in general using the same psycho-babble bullshit they used on us to get us to stay and follow the program.

Your thoughts on this idea?

--Bill,
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-RMA graduate 1986

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »
I don't know the specifics regarding CEDU per se, but based on what I have read, most of the staff at places like these are paid very poorly. They see almost none of the money that is raked in from tuition. That all goes to people like Mel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »
There was no profit sharing.  However, more qualified staff (e.g. teachers with REAL credentials, counselors with ACTUAL college degrees) tended to be paid less than the uneducated masses who were promoted because they foamed a bit better at the mouth and kissed booty.