Author Topic: How sad...  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« on: March 07, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »
http://www.nospank.net/n-n70r.htm

Thanks alot to this Joanna Rosada chick, it's really sad though i feel very sorry for her her home life must have been terrible, to think VCA is so wonderful...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
and who might you be??? a worker of VCA????

i resist you ....cause you dont know the hell others have had to go thru by those who take Gods Name in a VAnity and use it and his Holy Word to shatter hearts and break up a persons spirit....

I am BumbleBee Overcomer of Roloff Cult sects!
Roloff REbekah Survivor to Overcomer
1970's ::smokingun::

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!!!! GOT THAT??????????
ask the ONES Who been IN the places and you will hear stories that would infuriate Moses about the abuses done to those who have been CREATED in GODS IMAGE..adn then these wormy people who work in these cults go and step on them and walk on them and totally strip them of their identities, and shatter thier spirits that are made in GODS IMAGE and likenesses....

God gets ANGRY at those who take his Name in Vanity...and use his Name to whip a child who is ALREADY broken and beaten thru abuses in thier family of origin...

JESUS said if someone forbids a child to come to Jesus....better for a MILLSTONE to be put around thier neck and cast to the sea...

DO YOU KNOW what that actually is saying?????

the words  in the original Greek text is talking about a term of law....it is the word: ESTOPPEL

i.e. Jesus said if you put an estoppel between kids and Him...you go better off to get thrown to the sea and the wolfs of the sea...

an estoppel is a FORBIDDENCE...anything that would make a child feel that they CANT come to Jesus from thier HEart....not a forced submission....you people take Gods word adn PERVERT it totally.....to put an estopel between a child and Jesus is to thrown down a bar in between thier heart and his tender love and gentle grace.....when you beat a kid till they bleed, when you lock them into a small room till they begin to lose connection to reality...and do it in JESUS NAME, YOU HAVE DONE IT TO JESUS CHRIST...you have persecuted JESUS by doing it to the least of these....and this is PUTTING THE FORBIDDENCE BETWEEN THIER HEART AND JESUS THIER SHEPHERD...who do you thnk you are???? GOD????? you are in great delusion....lift off the barriers you have allowed to be put into the hearts of young persons and show them the LOVE OF GOD...do not see them as rebellious teens without a sane mind, but see them as Teens lost and broken, who are crying out in all sorts of ways to be helped, to be given LOVE and blessing, help the FAMILY for it is the FAMILY OF ORIGIN that is screwed up, not JUSt the kid, dont blame the kid for the entire weight of the family...but these hell holes do everythnig they can to break apart the family further, by seperation and control, CULTS LOVE AND THRIVE ON SECRECY AND CONTROLLING .....give and offer FAMILY COUNSELING nad allow for TRUE HEALING....these kids need HEALING in thier HOMES....if you LISTENED To reality then you can ask any survivor and i bet guarantee you that 100% of the kids that get thrown into these prisons for Jesus have been sexually abused and or physically abused and emotionally abused , a lot of them were sexually abused by their dad adn or other male member in thier family....that boils the blood of God!@!@!@!@ for then these very hurt lost lambs of God are being PUNISHED for crying otu for help!@!@!@ and these places adn the people who run them bettter be forwarned , the JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING!!

Jesus does NOT want forced prayers and forced submissions, when you do that to kids their hearts feel recoiled from God, God only wants the HEART...not forced compliance@!@!@ gets my craw on you all who do these poisonous cults in Jesus Name!@!@!!#!@#...

there is a day coming you hear me???? a day coming that the Lord will rise up and fight those who have wounded his lambs!!@!@!@ he will not always sit siletn!!!@ you hear that?????

::flipflop::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
On 2005-03-08 04:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and who might you be??? a worker of VCA????

i resist you ....cause you dont know the hell others have had to go thru by those who take Gods Name in a VAnity and use it and his Holy Word to shatter hearts and break up a persons spirit....

I am BumbleBee Overcomer of Roloff Cult sects!

Roloff REbekah Survivor to Overcomer

1970's ::smokingun::

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!!!! GOT THAT??????????

ask the ONES Who been IN the places and you will hear stories that would infuriate Moses about the abuses done to those who have been CREATED in GODS IMAGE..adn then these wormy people who work in these cults go and step on them and walk on them and totally strip them of their identities, and shatter thier spirits that are made in GODS IMAGE and likenesses....

God gets ANGRY at those who take his Name in Vanity...and use his Name to whip a child who is ALREADY broken and beaten thru abuses in thier family of origin...

JESUS said if someone forbids a child to come to Jesus....better for a MILLSTONE to be put around thier neck and cast to the sea...

DO YOU KNOW what that actually is saying?????

the words  in the original Greek text is talking about a term of law....it is the word: ESTOPPEL

i.e. Jesus said if you put an estoppel between kids and Him...you go better off to get thrown to the sea and the wolfs of the sea...

an estoppel is a FORBIDDENCE...anything that would make a child feel that they CANT come to Jesus from thier HEart....not a forced submission....you people take Gods word adn PERVERT it totally.....to put an estopel between a child and Jesus is to thrown down a bar in between thier heart and his tender love and gentle grace.....when you beat a kid till they bleed, when you lock them into a small room till they begin to lose connection to reality...and do it in JESUS NAME, YOU HAVE DONE IT TO JESUS CHRIST...you have persecuted JESUS by doing it to the least of these....and this is PUTTING THE FORBIDDENCE BETWEEN THIER HEART AND JESUS THIER SHEPHERD...who do you thnk you are???? GOD????? you are in great delusion....lift off the barriers you have allowed to be put into the hearts of young persons and show them the LOVE OF GOD...do not see them as rebellious teens without a sane mind, but see them as Teens lost and broken, who are crying out in all sorts of ways to be helped, to be given LOVE and blessing, help the FAMILY for it is the FAMILY OF ORIGIN that is screwed up, not JUSt the kid, dont blame the kid for the entire weight of the family...but these hell holes do everythnig they can to break apart the family further, by seperation and control, CULTS LOVE AND THRIVE ON SECRECY AND CONTROLLING .....give and offer FAMILY COUNSELING nad allow for TRUE HEALING....these kids need HEALING in thier HOMES....if you LISTENED To reality then you can ask any survivor and i bet guarantee you that 100% of the kids that get thrown into these prisons for Jesus have been sexually abused and or physically abused and emotionally abused , a lot of them were sexually abused by their dad adn or other male member in thier family....that boils the blood of God!@!@!@!@ for then these very hurt lost lambs of God are being PUNISHED for crying otu for help!@!@!@ and these places adn the people who run them bettter be forwarned , the JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING!!

Jesus does NOT want forced prayers and forced submissions, when you do that to kids their hearts feel recoiled from God, God only wants the HEART...not forced compliance@!@!@ gets my craw on you all who do these poisonous cults in Jesus Name!@!@!!#!@#...

there is a day coming you hear me???? a day coming that the Lord will rise up and fight those who have wounded his lambs!!@!@!@ he will not always sit siletn!!!@ you hear that?????

::flipflop:: "

I think you might've misunderstood the poster above.

I think what she was trying to say was that her (Joanna's)home life must've been really horrible to think that VCA was a good place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
oh ok, i might have misunderstood, was still up and drinking my coffee, and i have been going thru some pain and anger at them abusers...

APOLOGIES to you ,  am sorry, meant no offence, if you read it, know that it is really and truly directed at the people who run them hellholes....k....

sorry

i am on the side of those who are on teh side of hte victims....

but i am NOT on the side of those who run the homes and the ones who support them homes,  i am FULLY against them 100%...

whoever you are, thank you for setting me straigt, and next time i am gonna drink a bit more coffee, or else whoever posted it, might need to be more clear, cause people read from all angles...

thanks
 :smile: ::))))

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
hey i posted it i thought it was pretty clear to anyone who read the article....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How sad...
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
Joanna's home life is really sad. She's adopted and her parents (still) treat her like shit. Staff at victory realized that and treated her better than they did. She's just now realizing that just because something bad didn't happen to her, doesn't mean that it didn't happen to someone else. She was there for quite a few years... It takes some time to feel out all the areas of your life they brainwashed you in and overcome it... I think we're all still struggling with that...