Author Topic: People we love to hate....  (Read 8952 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
People we love to hate....
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »
i remember someone running until they puked and all the staff-including dimico- kept making her run. and throughout the whole ordeal they were telling her she was not good enough- what bitches.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Papa Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
On 2005-03-12 17:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

""

How dare you put my picture on this disgusting site. You miserable, ingrateful little bastards. I was one of the last people who gave enough of a shit to try and help you all, and you spit on me? It's gone too far this time.
our emotional growth is my playground

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »
HA HA! That's some funny shit. If it's really you, if you're really Brian, well, fuck you. I didn't even know you dude, but if it is really you, man, you look like a fucking tool. You worked at CEDU and that's enough to piss me off you cocksucker. I spit on your grave. Die a slow lonely death you fag.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
Is this Brian guy for real or what?! It's been two days now and he has nothing to say for himself. Can't own up to his own stupidity for working for CEDU. What an ass bag!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
I always hated Sheila Clairmont. What a crazy woman. Steve Rookey too, but he was less crazy by like half a notch and that still makes him totally nuts!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
On 2005-03-11 13:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"how about john aaron and rick sneider???? rick got fired from RMA and his son, sky, got kicked out of CEDU HS-what retards. schneider was a little too weird and his wife, Lisa- legally blonde."

Sky graduated with peer group BC in december '00 if i remember correctly. but he was an asshole, and one that i was happy to see leave

Offline Papa Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »
You miserable little maggot. Speaking of graves, I wish I had gotten to meet you at Ascent. I would've buried you out by the graduation circle late at night you little cocksucker. Call me an ass bag? You should be grateful you even got the chance to be fixed at Ascent. How do you think impoverished little weasels like you got to spend time at my illustrious boot camp? Scholarships! And how did you get those scholarships? Well, the good little boys and girls whose mothers would let me fuck them in the commissary got their free trip to Ascent. So THANK me you little piece of shit.

CEDU is back and you little maggots can't do a thing about it. Got a problem with me? You know where to come find me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »
Playing a game?  

We all know that Bryan likes to take on these different satirical personalities (therapists, dead EG persons, etc). Pretty transparent.

Is the latest guy raving on about Ascent just another Bryan-play period?

Or not?  Either way, continue the entertainment, it's almost amusing

Offline Papa Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »
Spell my name right, bitch. It's Brian. Brian Rossiter you little maggot. I'm not here to play games. I'm here because someone thought it would be cute to post my picture and rag on me when I wasn't looking. Well I found you little fuckers, and I'm gonna do what I should've done when you were all sleeping in nice little rows in my teepees. Strangle you in your sleep.

Offline Papa Rossi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2005, 01:19:00 AM »
On 2005-03-24 21:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i remember someone running until they puked and all the staff-including dimico- kept making her run. and throughout the whole ordeal they were telling her she was not good enough- what bitches."

It's because she WASN'T good enough! That little slut, and no I was NOT afraid to call her a little slut to her face, needed to hear just how worthless she was. You little fuckers think you're cool? Think it's ok to spit on your parents while they pamper you and wipe the ice cream from your pathetic little asses? That little tramp was out at night getting pumped full of disease while her parents worried sick, and then she would come home and tell them to fuck off. She needed to be running circles around my perimeter, and she needed to be reminded of how much of a little slut she was!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2005, 01:46:00 AM »
I'm sure her parents would have slept much safer knowing that their little baby was in your tender hands. Hands which you would have STRANGLED HER IN HER SLEEP WITH. It's really pointless to argue with such an obvious sadist.

...Oh and just so Brian's not out of the loop- a sadist is someone who feels pleasure from inflicting pain.

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 04:13:00 AM »
wow... this guy is too much.  If people like him ran acsent... no wonder people use to come back to the schools more fucked up then when they left.  Thank GOD I never had the displeasure of spending time at your disease infected camp, being polluted by the nauseous screams and discontent that you seem to have to speel on everyone.  If you can not handle criticism, then you are in the wrong field of work.  There will always be people that do not like you, or that do not have something good to say about you, especially when you are working with teenagers.  The fact that you feel the need to defend it years later, just proves that their complaints hold merit, and that what they say about you is the truth even now.  I hope one of these kids that you obviously abused, do take you up on that offer, show up one day, and end up putting one of the wood axes in your head... because even that would be too good of a death for you.  You and your kind lay between the spit on the ground, and the chunks that someone throws up when they are sick from the obscenities that you have polluted their body with.
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
Again...waaaaasting your time. It's not Brian Rossiter!

Offline nashari

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »
you may think of it as wasting your time, because it isnt the person that they say they are... .but the fact remains that there are many staff that truelly act that certain way, and what I wrote, could be directed towards any of them... which is the point.
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
Well I think your life is a waste of time in the first place, so I guess it's redundant of me to tell you that you're wasting your time getting into it with Papa Rossi. Oh well.