Author Topic: RMA Jewish girl allegedly raped by skinhead  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA Jewish girl allegedly raped by skinhead
« on: December 09, 2004, 03:12:00 AM »
I have some sad news to tell.  There was supposedly a Jewish girl that was raped by a neo-nazi boy at Rocky Mountain Academy.  I don't know if it's true but the Bonners Ferry sheriff police department is investigating.  The FBI will probably be involved too since it could be considered a hate crime if the allegations are true.  
   I know most of you hate CEDU but now is not the time to bash on it.  Please pray for the girl and just hope for the best.  I know a lot of you don't like north Idaho but there are some good folks up there.  This is going to attract national media attention since it was a hate crime on "Ruby ridge" and I just hope we remember that poor girl and what MIGHT have happened.  If you want to do anything call Idaho state licensing or CPS but please do not bash on the girl.  She may have been through enough.  
   Just so you know, I wouldn't post this kind of sad, serious shit if I was kidding around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »
when my ex was a "couselor" at rma  they always kept the kids away from the skinheads and rma said they would never have "racist" skinheads at rma.  how did this alleged incident happen ?  kids were kept away from the white pride groups that were nearby so this sounds odd, we all know how good they are at lying and keeping the kids away from the cult so how did the skinhead know who the girl was or what religion she was ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
I wnat to know more about this horrid news.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
I met Skinheads and other anti-semites while at RMA and BCA - they take anyone at either school as long as the parents have money.

I also heard there was a gang rape at the CEDU in california and the staff hid it until police found out after the girl ran away.

All of CEDU is corrupt. The dont supervize dorms and have drunk and stoned night staff who occasionally share their "stuff" with the kids.

Offline SinfullyHoly194

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 09:40:00 AM »
as a recent graduate of CHS (2004), i didn't hear about any gang rape in the CEDU school, Running Springs California. I was there from 2002-2004 and will be returning after the upcoming graduation tomorrow. I was there when they did the investigation, but that kind of crime didn't occur. I don't exacly know why the police investigated the school, but I know it wasn't for gang rape. Trust me, CEDU staff have a way of finding things like that out, letting the kids know and make it VERY public but keeping the information silent. And the rumors that would've been up in the dorms would've have been tremendous. so please, if you would not put those kinda rumors on this site, especially when you weren't there, that'd be great. Yeah i know i've complained and bitched about CEDU, but yeah if my parents didn't send me there i would've died and not been able to see my 15th birthday. i don't agree to how the school is run, but in some ways it helps those who want to do something with their life.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »
On 2004-12-17 06:40:00, SinfullyHoly194 wrote:

"Yeah i know i've complained and bitched about CEDU, but yeah if my parents didn't send me there i would've died and not been able to see my 15th birthday. i don't agree to how the school is run, but in some ways it helps those who want to do something with their life. "

Well, it's definately obvious that you graduated from the program....Do you honestly believe that CEDU is the only reason that you're alive today?  If so, then staff really pulled a number over on you...the whole I'd be dead without Cedu story is the texbook Cedu-Alumni response... It's the thing that Cedu staff work hardest to make you say, because once you say it, Cedu knows that they have you...And you repeated to us the exact story that Cedu staff wanted you to tell...Tell me something, exactly how long did it take staff to break you down, before you started believing that horse shit?

They tried the same thing to me.  For a 1 year and 7 months Cedu staff grilled me day in and day out about how my life is a pointless wreck, and that the only way I could succeed and live past my 18th birthday was thru Cedu.  I always knew that was bullshit, even as I watched the rest of my peer group (those who stayed) drop their resolve one by one, as they became programmed idiots.  Eventually, it came to the point where my own peer group became more obsessed with making me believe the Cedu Lie than the staff were!!!  Apparantly, my "peers" couldn't be happy until every last one of us bought the same lies that they did. That's when I knew I had to get out, because I was not going to become one of them!!!

(Sinfullyholy)  I'm not telling you this because I want to degrade you or put you down.  On the contrary, graduating from cedu in itself is a traumatic experience, and after enduring 2 years of mind-fucking, it's easy for me to understand why you would say that Cedu is the reason you're alive.  Cedu staff worked you over day and night for 2 years in order to make you say what you did.  But you're not at Cedu anymore, and you DON'T have to agree with everything they tell you.  Think About It!

If I were you, I would take some serious time to reflect on what has happened over the past 2 years.  It's time to figure out exactly what YOU really believe, and seperate that from what CEDU told you to believe.  This is a difficult process. It took me well over a year to completely purge cedu's influence from my mind, to come to grips with what had happened to me, and to once again become part of normal society.  Unlike you, I did not graduate cedu, and I was fortunate enough to skip the final year of the mind-fucking profeets and work shops that you had to go thru.  I imagine that because of this, your path back to yourself and to reality will be more difficult than my own. But it is a journey that you, and you alone must take.

It would be interesting to see in a year from now if you still feel that Cedu saved your
life.  I sincerely doubt that you will, but only time will tell.  Best of luck to you.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-12-17 08:01 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »
GENIUS this time Serb. I'm sending your above response to some shrinks/ counselors (real ones) for further understanding of being forced to believe lies. LIES. Goddammit man can't you see the sky is green?!?!
I know I said I would be dead without cedu.
I would have killed myself, i said. NOW what's the truth?
Cmon NOW I know why I would kill myself, Maybe it's BECAUSE of the traumatization I received at CEDU!
Please disagree, I'm putting my gloves on.
NO MORE LIES FROM THE INSIDE OF MY HEAD WHERE CEDU LIVES.
DEMONS OUT!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
cedu definitly alowws nazi skinhead becuse i was a nazi skinhead
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
Good decision to get the lies out of your head that CEDU brainwashed you with. Remember one thing everything that they claimed to give you, you gave to yourself through your own strength. That strength remains - use it

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005, 04:48:00 AM »
hey u guys know that not all skinheads are rasict
ther are SHARPS (skinheads against racial preduduse) who are usualy left wing types but they are as bad as the white power guys all they want to do is push thier beliefs on outhers
and anouther kind of skinhead is trad (traditanal) they are non pollitical and dont realy care about left wing or right wing all they realy want to do is listen to skinhead ska or rega or oi music and smoke pot so when u use the term skinhead so losely educate urself first
i believe its alays better to be educated on a subject before u talk about it outherwise ull just sound stupid ok thanks  have a nice day
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
CEDU fuckin blows, enough said