Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Morgan Yacht

Talked to Exec staff who thinks you all need to get over it

<< < (3/4) > >>

Anonymous:
Marti
     How long did you talk to Dave?  I heard that at some point while still living in the Cincinnati area that he often times went to my former Senior Pastor for couseling himself.  Turns out he had become depressed and suicidal.  I'm not sure if it was because of the guilt he carried with him from Straight or if he had other issues.
     E-mail me privately as I would like to contact Dave myself.

Thanks

Don
[email protected]

Anonymous:
If you were in the new building when it first opened thats close enough , most of all the same staff members were there. I was in both the new building ( as it was called when it was being built) and Morgan Yacht . I remember those names Atkins, Danny Roach and Mark Gilley, I'm not sure what happened to any of them. I used to see a guy named (Clark Whitman, not sure about the last name it's something like that) out at this club in Tampa a few years after I ran . The club went through a few names (Confetti,Baha Beach Club, Yucatan Liquer Stand) I think it was off Westshore; anyway ,I uesd to see him and he would look at me, I knew he recognised me, because when I was in the program I went to his house in Tampa durring transport and used to ride in in with him because I had tried to split . Someone told me he became a staff member maybe thats why he never said anything to me when I saw him out at clubs. Do you rember him?

Anonymous:
On 2003-01-20 20:26:00, Anonymous wrote:
Bill,"If you were in the new building when it first opened thats close enough , most of all the same staff members were there. I was in both the new building ( as it was called when it was being built) and Morgan Yacht . I remember those names Atkins, Danny Roach and Mark Gilley, I'm not sure what happened to any of them. I used to see a guy named (Clark Whitman, not sure about the last name it's something like that) out at this club in Tampa a few years after I ran . The club went through a few names (Confetti,Baha Beach Club, Yucatan Liquer Stand) I think it was off Westshore; anyway ,I uesd to see him and he would look at me, I knew he recognised me, because when I was in the program I went to his house in Tampa durring transport and used to ride in in with him because I had tried to split . Someone told me he became a staff member maybe thats why he never said anything to me when I saw him out at clubs. Do you rember him? "

Triumvirate:
Wow. Poor chair.....Wonder what ever happened to those blue chairs? There must be 1000s of them sitting in warehouses...err that used to sit in warehouses...err..

Dr. Miller Newton:
We will be appropriating as many of those blue chairs as we can for re-use at SIBS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version