Author Topic: TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS  (Read 15979 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Mrs. Harris, I am a mother at Whitmore and I will strongly support them in any case against you or any of these people on this website. They are really doing a great job and yes, the school is doing very well. I just came from there. We had free roam to go anywhere and talk to anyone. It was a very comfortable place to be.

Mrs. Harris, I would like to see a copy of the police report filed that night you took Zita from the school. How might I get that?

Also, I understand from other students there are accusations against you and your husband from Zita. Do you know what those might be?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
Oh, by the way, I am on the Caring Parents Support Group site and any of the parents of the existing students are invited to the site. Sorry to disappoint you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
You all are really mean. Cheryl doesn't come on this website. Would you like to read these mean things being said about yourself. I don't think so. I wouldn't. I would avoid it. Think about it!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
Joyce, aren't you a teacher? That's really scarey. A teacher who is suppose to teach children core subjects? But, teaching also requires teaching them life lessons, right? I'm sorry, Joyce, but, any person, teacher or not, who would start a campaign to destroy people and their families is simply just wrong. It's teachers like you that that motivate parents to homeschool their children. You need to really take a look at yourself in the mirror and see what's really there and what are you really trying to do. What do you think would happen if you just stopped visiting this website and started thinking nothing but good thoughts about the world, your family, your daughter. It might surprise you.

Whitmore may not be perfect for you and some others, but it is a good place for some of us. This campaign you are doing is destroying more than Cheryl and Mark. You are hurting other students. The children at Whitmore are happy, healthy kids. There is no abuse going on. There is no brainwashing going on. You are really hurting the other students and their families. They are really happy with what they have. Why can't you leave all of us alone and let us, as parents, make our own decisions.

Maybe it wasn't good for you, but there are alot of good facilities out there that can help Zita. This one just seems to be helping my child and my family. Please stop.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
On 2005-03-04 13:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Joyce, aren't you a teacher? That's really scarey. A teacher who is suppose to teach children core subjects? But, teaching also requires teaching them life lessons, right? I'm sorry, Joyce, but, any person, teacher or not, who would start a campaign to destroy people and their families is simply just wrong. It's teachers like you that that motivate parents to homeschool their children. You need to really take a look at yourself in the mirror and see what's really there and what are you really trying to do. What do you think would happen if you just stopped visiting this website and started thinking nothing but good thoughts about the world, your family, your daughter. It might surprise you.

Whitmore may not be perfect for you and some others, but it is a good place for some of us. This campaign you are doing is destroying more than Cheryl and Mark. You are hurting other students. The children at Whitmore are happy, healthy kids. There is no abuse going on. There is no brainwashing going on. You are really hurting the other students and their families. They are really happy with what they have. Why can't you leave all of us alone and let us, as parents, make our own decisions.

Maybe it wasn't good for you, but there are alot of good facilities out there that can help Zita. This one just seems to be helping my child and my family. Please stop.

"

Speaking of teaching, maybe you can finally[/b] answer this question for me.  Are there accredited teachers at Whitmore?.  It would be great if you could give me a clear answer on this.

In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws.  But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
--Martin Luther King

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
On 2005-03-04 13:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

Mrs. Harris, I would like to see a copy of the police report filed that night you took Zita from the school. How might I get that?

Why don't you do what has been suggested here before and call the Nephi police department and ask them?

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
Oh, they won't give it out to anybody not directly involved in the situation. No PD will do that, especially where minors are concerned. So that leaves Cheryl and Mark or the Harrises as sources for the report.

I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment, to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Sooo, how can we get a copy of the police report? Can Joyce Harris supply that for us? Are you sure they are not public record?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
Well, I suppose you coulc call Nephi PD and ask them. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those reports are not public.

Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind...it doesn't matter!
--  Chuck Gauran

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
On 2005-03-04 13:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

The children at Whitmore are happy, healthy kids. There is no abuse going on. There is no brainwashing going on.

Really? Well then can you explain this?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... orum=35&22

The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
First of all: IT IS NOT A POLICE REPORT

We asked Officer Wright who was on duty to accompany us to Whitmore Academy to pick up our daughter as dircted by the Attorney General's Officer prior to us flying to Utah.

It is formally called:
"A Keep the Peace Report"

And that is all we were doing.

We knew that a big outlandish incident had occured when another student was removed the prior day when the Sudweeks allowing the kids to call the police officiers "F....King Pigs" and another student was out in the yard having some type of seizures, that it is reported he has when his anger gets out of control.

So, we THOUGHT that showing up at 2AM would assure that the kids would be sleeping, and we could simply pick up our daughter and leave.

But, kids were up throughout the house, so there was so problem about waking anyone up.

No one was hit, pushed, or anything.

Anything said to the contrary is a lie.

I said before: I will not release the incident report.  Let the Sudweeks release it.  It just verifies that everything they have said about me is lies.  My attorney likes collecting these lies. The important facts of the report have already been reported by ISAC under the topic, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
To the Parent who just visited Whitmore:

Why didn't you ask the Sudweeks to see this police "Keep the Peace Report" if you are so interested in it?

Or, why didn't you step over to the Nephi Police Dept. and chat with them?

As far as me "starting a campaign against the Sudweeks"  I was sitting in Texas minding my own business when I received a phone call telling me these fine people were being investigated for child abuse against a 14 year old boy in their care.  So, I don't really believe I started anything.

And I most certainly do not think I have the power to go around destroying anyone. If I am just a "big old liar and trouble maker" then I guess the Sudweeks just don't have a thing to worry about, then do they?

I don't even know Joey--so I certainly had nothing to do with this boy's accusations of abuse.  I do not know, and have never spoken to the other students who are giving evidence against the Sudweeks.

So, I am not a Campaign Leader--and until your statement, I was unaware that there was a "campaign against the Sudweeks" out there.

My My---sounds like a bit of paranoia working here to me, people.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
To the Whitmore Parent who just visited the Whitmore:

I HEARD that you and your husband abuse your kid all the time!  Why do you do that to that innocent kid who does not deserve that?

Now how does that feel coming from a person who does not even know you?

Well, that's exactly how it feels to me and my husband.

What a stupid question from a stupid person!

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »
The report can be issued to direct parties involved, according to Tina at the Nephi Police Department: The Harris's and the Sudweeks's.

Have your friends, the Sudweeks, let you read theirs; but then they will have to admit to you that they are liars.   Can't have that can we?

We supplied ISAC a copy, so Ms. Shelby Earnhardt could print her reply to Mark Sudweeks' lie about me.  Thank you very much.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »
Cayo Hueso keeps asking about the teachers at Whitmore. The Sudweeks provide a Staff Sheet complete with photos, and the "teachers" are listed by first names only. NONE ARE CERTIFIED TEACHERS!!!, but here is the list, and notations on each of them: Last names provided (if known).
Tom Hudson the Administrator is suppose to have proper credentials.

Mark Sudweeks       PE
Cheryl Sudweeks     Dance
Venice              Home Eco  Marks elderly Mom
Tom Hudson          Administration-he has degree
Anna                Horsemanship
John                He only rented a room before
Susan               Administration
Callie              English/History--she meets at
                    the Library..no classroom tho
Pam                 Music/Piano

Darlene            Home Eco--Sudweeks Former
                   Foster child. Lives in Salt
                   Lake City.
Ben McQuivy        Martial Arts
Jeff               Aviation Science-Sudweek son-
                   in-law
Trinity            Horsemanship-Sudweek daughter
Laeysa             Horsemanship-Sudweek daughter
                   Age 17
Shayla             Horsemanship-Sudweek daughter
                   Lives in Logan, Utah
Verne              Carpentry- renovating School
                              house

Terry              Mechanics

Bernie             Counselor
Eddie              Proctor-  former student
Torie              Proctor - former student

There is the list.  The only "core subject" listed is English/History....and students say Callie meets them at the Library and "helps them," whatever that means.

This is the staff list that is provided to the parents of Whitmore on the web site, printed on 3-4-05.

Sounds more like a Trade School..IF these are actually REAL teachers actually teaching these "subjects."

Mostly Sudweek relatives, and one a minor. Some living in towns very far from Nephi---not logical they would actually come that far to work.