Author Topic: I caught my son's girlfriend giving him Orall Sex  (Read 4997 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I caught my son's girlfriend giving him Orall Sex
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
I am sorry to hear of your plight. I am curently battling my daughter's demons. I know full well what this does to a family. It tears it up bythe seams. You have to remain strong. Do not give in to your son's continuing pleas for you to let his behavior continue. What I am doing now with my daughter is keepng her in the house at all times except for school. I reccemend cutting off all contact as much as possible with his girlfriend. Block her number. Take away any cellphones ,pagers, etc.I will be praying for you. If this problem persists, I would look into a program to enroll him in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 09:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-03-03 09:08:00, Fred Garvin wrote:

"

On 2005-02-28 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

Said Oral Sex is NOT REALLY REAL SEX! I told him it sure as hell IS REALLY REAL SEX! How should I handle this?Should I just lay down punishent and move on? Or is there a better approach?"

Of course oral sex is sex.  I get paid large sums of money for my oral talents.  Can I offer

you my business card?  I think I can be of some help here."

CLASSIC Fornits "answers".  Parents should NEVER come to this forum for advice or to ask questions, this shit is what they get.  You people are pathetic and I PRAY you don't have children of your own --- as you'd be screwing up their lives!

"

Oh give it a rest already. No one is taking this seriously because it's a damn troll. Haven't you noticed this place flooded with talk shoe topics the past few weeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
***CLASSIC Fornits "answers". Parents should NEVER come to this forum for advice or to ask questions, this shit is what they get. You people are pathetic and I PRAY you don't have children of your own --- as you'd be screwing up their lives!

You're going to judge an entire forum and it's participants based on the sarcastic message by a person who has posted here FOUR times?
Given the way you feel, What keeps bringing YOU back to Fornits?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 09:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

CLASSIC Fornits "answers".  Parents should NEVER come to this forum for advice or to ask questions, this shit is what they get.  You people are pathetic and I PRAY you don't have children of your own --- as you'd be screwing up their lives!

"

Oh pull the fucking stick out of your ass!!!  :roll:  It was a joke idiot.   There were lots of 'serious' answers in there too.  I dont' think it really matters though.  I think the original post was intended as a joke.  If not, then the poster can just ignore the damn sarcasm.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 09:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am sorry to hear of your plight. I am curently battling my daughter's demons. I know full well what this does to a family. It tears it up bythe seams. You have to remain strong. Do not give in to your son's continuing pleas for you to let his behavior continue. What I am doing now with my daughter is keepng her in the house at all times except for school. I reccemend cutting off all contact as much as possible with his girlfriend. Block her number. Take away any cellphones ,pagers, etc.I will be praying for you. If this problem persists, I would look into a program to enroll him in."

Look no further!  The new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea wiil be open for business soon.  We'll fix that little sex-crazed druggie for you.....
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
Indeed we will.. ::hehehmm::  ::ftard::  :silly: