Author Topic: Update on my family.  (Read 814 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update on my family.
« on: March 02, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
I am writing this board to update you on my family. Weeks ago, I had posted on this board looking for help my daughter wanting to date a low class Jew. I am mildly happy to report that despite your unhelpful responses, I have made some progress with my daughter. I make sure she comes straight home from school and always keep her in my sight. I have let her know that in no uncertain terms that I will not hesitate to send her to a program if need be.She still asks me to relent but I will never do so.I have notified our phone company to block the Jew Boy's phone number from calling my house. I will continue to update this board on my daughter's progress.                         Sincerely,                       BSarro.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update on my family.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
b ::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update on my family.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »
What in the world does this posting from an obvious bigot have to do with The Whitmore?  I am as offended by your words as I am the language that comes from those defending The Whitmore.  Was this a mistake or a joke?!?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update on my family.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
...I have notified our phone company to block the Jew Boy's phone number from calling my house. I will continue to update this board on my daughter's progress.                         Sincerely,                       BSarro.  "

Funny, I would expect someone of such financial stature to have that feature as a part of their "high class" calling package!   :wstupid:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Update on my family.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
On 2005-03-02 20:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What in the world does this posting from an obvious bigot have to do with The Whitmore?  I am as offended by your words as I am the language that comes from those defending The Whitmore.  Was this a mistake or a joke?!?!"

Nothing at all. It's a joke. But seriously, take a look at some of the parent questions posted to some of the troubled parent forums. It's really not all that far off. Fact is, people in these forums have taken the bait at times.

Anon, please pick a username. Some of this shit is just too damned funny. But it might be easier for ppl to follow if they could see it in context.

The more BORING a child is, the more the parents,
when showing off the child, receive adulation for
being GOOD PARENTS -- because they have a TAME
CHILD-CREATURE in their house.
--Frank Zappa

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes