Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Thayer Learning Center

looking for parents and former students (Victoms)

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
if you are a former student or parent of a former student of Thayer Learning Center. I would like to hear from you. There is a lawyer who is looking for help witnesses and he also is willing to help you sue Thayer.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-02 18:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"if you are a former student or parent of a former student of Thayer Learning Center. I would like to hear from you. There is a lawyer who is looking for help witnesses and he also is willing to help you sue Thayer."

--- End quote ---

I forgot to add you can e-mail me at [email protected]

tlcrescue:
I am sure the anon above is talking about the same thing I said in my post...at any rate, here
is my post:

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... forum=39&0

There is going to be another lawsuit filed against Thayer. Anyone who was subjected to neglect and/or abuse (neglect can even include sleep deprivation, inadequate food, etc.) please contact me through PM or email me. Once I have received a PM or email, I will provide you with my personal contact info. I am just not inclined to post it on these boareds.

We would like to include as many people as possible so we can try to shut this place down!

Anonymous:
im an old cadet...ma names cadet deme n ill help u..........jus call me 732 979 1300

ninja_master93:
i am a former student i was even there for reyes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version