Author Topic: Pysical Abuse  (Read 12364 times)

Offline Marti

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
Pysical Abuse
« on: October 15, 2002, 09:25:00 PM »
K , guess Ill start.
I remember in group acting up. You know like crossing my legs or not paying attention. Next thing I know I had eight or ten girls sitting on every part of my body while I lay on cement floor for hours.It was extrememly painful when they finally got up.
I also remember acting up in the new Gandy building and writing 98 rock on my shoe. It ticked Miller Newton off so much that he came over two pews to get to me and then he picked me up by my shirt, kicked my legs out from under me breaking one of my legs.
Theres ton more where that came from

Margaret Heath
Morgan Yacht 1979-1982
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LIFE 82

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 09:12:00 PM »
Tell me,where does he live?

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 09:20:00 AM »
He needs a security guard nowadays to protect him from the tens of thousands he directly or indirectly tortured....gee, imagine that....

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pot ... -1503.html

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 01:46:00 PM »
He lives in Mederia Beach (or Medera?)
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 05:18:00 PM »
Madeira Beach... such a nice part of the coast to have such a foul thing upon it's sand...
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline stewball

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2002, 05:22:00 PM »
i don't know why i want to know i guess because i was almost  there-  tell me what else happened how in the hell did he pull off getting away with breaking your leg? what did he do? how did he explain it to people? i really want to see these people in trouble of some sort- brought to justice at some point in the near future like these child abusing perverted "priests" sounds like this guy is no  better and niether is any of the other staff-(i was a sibling in straight inc..)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2002, 05:46:00 PM »
How did he explain it? Easy! The druggiekid, driven to hysteria by her unfulfiled craving for drugs, hurt herself by getting violent and requiring restraint! Did you ever see a misbehavor during open meeting? I did, at Straight and at The seed. It went something like this from the pov of someone 'paying attention' in group on the parents' or clients' side of the room:

First, you hear a disturbance, maybe some yelling, along with the scuffle of one kid being subdued physically by a few others. By the time you turn to look, the kid is on the floor with someone's hand over their mouth or being dragged off to another room by a few kids.

The staff in charge takes the mic and says something like "Well, unfortunately Joe thinks it's OK to try and hurt his fellow group members. But we won't let Joe hurt himself or anyone else cuz we luv him. Right Group?"

(Group, in unison with what sounds like real entheusiasm) "Right, Chris!"

(Staff) "Ok, now let's get back to getting straight!" And the mic goes back to whoever had it, our attention is quickly diverted to the mechanations of the Open Meeting ritual before we've had time to process or digest the disparity between what we just saw and heard and what we were told we saw and heard.

Stewball, this is what brainwashing is all about. They get away with it because the majority of witnesses are either scared shitless of having their own leg broken or they sincerely believe that Marti broke her own leg through her selfish, stubborn and irrational refusal to get with the Program. Never mind that she was a little kid who'd never even seen a really addictive drug outside of her dad's liquor cabinet. And never mind the ugly, sadistic little bastard behind the curtain. We're too busy getting Straight to think about anything else!!! Zippety Fuckin' Dooh Dah! Let's have another song!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2002, 12:28:00 AM »
Antigen wrote: "Did you ever see a misbehavor during open meeting?"

Man does that bring back some memories...I mean your whole description of that...I remember the sound of the chairs sliding and breaking apart from each other when someone started acting up...the hands over the mouth, etc...Now what I'm wondering is THIS: To what extent did staff go to cover up these injuries??__Ok, there was this kid who I'll call Kevin Grimes and this other guy who we can refer to as Carl Palumbo. Carl broke Kevin's ribs & it was probably, oh, sometime in late 82 or maybe early 83. Anyway, I was IN then and didn't hear about it until I READ ABOUT IT HERE! So what would they (staff) do? Let's look at this for a minute...ok let's say Joe misbehaver's leg gets broken. What now? Whay do they say to us? Can anyone remember incidents like this? I hope that someone can remember something...how would they cover up what happened? Besides cutting out the victims tongue or killing them outright, how in the hell would they keep him/her from speaking up??!?

- froderik13

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-12-01 08:23 ]

Offline str8isabuse

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2002, 12:38:00 PM »
Speaking of Kevin Gr*mes, didn't he get his jaw busted in the bathroom when a bunch of bigger guys were incited to beat him up in there?  I remember him with a "dunce cap" on his head sitting on top of a ladder staff had brought into group.  Must have been late 82 or 83.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2002, 03:16:00 PM »
How'd they cover it up? Easy! We didn't talk about it. If the injured party complained, they were just faking, trying to manipulate. In the rare event that someone actually got medical attention, we fall back on "It was an unfortunate accident that occured during a restraint necesitated by the injured victim's insistence on 'acting out' in a way that might be harmfrul to himself or others. We all know how violent, irrational and self destructive druggies are, don't we Group?!"

I almost couldn't believe that my dad didn't pull me after he saw me with a broken nose and two beautiful shiners in open meeting. They put me back a couple of rows, as I recall. But he spotted me anyway and looked pretty shocked. I hadn't been in a fight since I was 8 years old.

But, aparently, he bought the story that, due to temporary insnity brought on by marijuana withdrawal together with self hatred from having to face the reality of what a worthless, dispicable human being I was without the mollifying effects of drugs, that I'd attacked another client (or 5??) and required physical restraint.

Suspended disbelief is a funny thing.

What was done with the seed saved from the India Hemp last summer? It ought, all of it, to have been sewn again; that not only a stock of seed sufficient for my own purposes might have been raised, but to have disseminated the seed to others; as it is more valuable than the common Hemp.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Washington, Writings of Washington, Vol. 35, pg. 72

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2002, 08:36:00 PM »
str8isabuse - I don't know who you are, but thanks! I remember (vaguely - but I  remember now!) Kevin sitting on top of the ladder with the dunce cap on...I don't know about him having his jaw busted (maybe someone else does...) but there are other posts somewhere on this site about him getting his ribs broken and Carl Palumbo bragging about it in his host home. Anyone with memories of abusive events such as these should definitely SWEAR OUT AN AFFIDAVIT if that is something that they're up to doing...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2002, 12:07:00 AM »
"Anyone with memories of abusive events such as these..."
Well, since the jury seems to be eternally out concerning the affidavit thing, would anyone with memories of abusive events such as these PLEASE POST HERE!! It's amazing what a memory jogger that 'dunce cap' post was...I had completely buried that memory...

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-12-11 21:14 ]

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2002, 10:19:00 PM »
:smokin:   MG8

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2002, 10:32:00 AM »
MG8 wrote: "Do you remember someone named Michele Dyer? Her mom was/is a realtor in Springfield."

Yeah, Bill...I remember the name, but can remember no face (yet) - Anyway, so her mom could know something or have access to MLS records possibly, eh? - Alex

PS - Anybody from the Baltimore metro area going to the Bonfire that I could hook up with for a ride? Diane? Anybody?

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-12-13 07:49 ]

Offline str8isabuse

• View Profile
Pysical Abuse
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2003, 11:09:00 AM »
i remember Peggy Hurl*y was put on a peanut butter diet for over a month.  one day, she snuck a piece of food off somebody else's paper plate as it was being passed down the row after supper, and people sitting around her reported her to a fifth phaser.  she was stood up and confronted mercilessly.  she was thin to begin with and had already lost weight, and looked so pale and miserable.  

i remember down in st. pete in 82, there was a guy who had a sister who was brought into the program as a sibling.  her name was kim, and they both came to va.  most days, there were at least 1 to 3 people getting sat on in the back of group, at all times.  i remember during the meals we would have to file past them.  i tried to avert my eyes because it was so sickening to see the faces of these poor kids/young adult.  i remember this guy's face so clearly... it was pale, mottled blue/gray, beaded with sweat, and there was a SOCK shoved into his mouth!!!!!  five or six guys were sitting on him.  i thought i was going to faint as i walked by, very conscious of the hand of the oldcomer inside the back of my pants.  i knew i could be on the concrete with five big girls on top of me in two seconds if i resisted in any way.  

after i was started over, i was screamed at mercilessly in group and sent home with oldcomers who were instructed by staff, and clearly were happy to comply, to "ride my ass".  they did.  i was given "consequences" of not being permitted to look at my own reflection in a mirror, a windowpane, a toaster, a spoon, you name it, i got confronted over it.  this was because i was "so vain".  they wouldn't let me shave my legs.  i couldn't have cared less, but it crushed my self-esteem (and i still remember it)to be confronted and told how ugly i was.  i had guys and girls screaming that i was ugly and even my own parents didn't want me.

let's have a song.