Author Topic: New Website - Check it out  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Website - Check it out
« on: March 01, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
This is an excellent website - and it's good to know that there are some new activists who are doing something.  Hopefully they will be able to finally get through to the Utah authorities who routinely ignor reports of abuse and pleas for help.  They are pure evil....

Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By  any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.
http://www.masscann.org/quotes.htm' target='_new'>Administrative Law Judge, Francis Young,  DOJ/DEA

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
::rocker::  :nworthy:
My new avocation is to investigate these businesses and to report any evidence of neglect or abuse to appropriate government agencies and elected officials.  And when the agencies fail to take corrective action to protect the children, I enlist the media to expose the wrongdoing of the facilities as well as the incompetence of the agencies.  

My "Zehnder Reports" will be published on this website, from time to time, as the need arises.  The first "Zehnder Report" is being published on February 26, 2005.  It includes hard evidence that children (ages 7 to 14) at a facility in Utah known as "Majestic Ranch" have been exposed to numerous health and safety violations in addition to many instances of abuse and neglect.  It also documents that government agencies have failed to protect these children and to prosecute the abusers.

Read the report -- Majestic Ranch: A Living Nightmare for Kids -- and if you are as outraged as I am about the situation, contact officials in Utah and demand they take action.  Perhaps you might even take the time to send an e-mail, write a letter, or place a phone call to some media in Utah.  Tell them how you feel about this.

Together we can make a difference.  Please get involved -- for the sake of the children.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
Great site! Thanks for doing that. I added a link in /anonanon/

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
Isabelle - You need to acquire a username so you can obtain private messages.  I'd like to share some information with you regarding the ordeal we experienced with the authorities in Utah when we reported the abuse our child both witnessed and endured while she was a voluntary patient at Provo Canyon School in Utah. I also have some letters from Mr. Stettler and Mr. Barlow, Amanda Rader from Utah Valley CPS and many others who claim they investigated. All we received were carefully worded letters indicating that the offence didn't reach "the threshold of impropriety," or that nothing criminal had occured.  I also have in my possession a very condescending letter from Ken Stettler himself - and I'd be happy to share that with you.  Please send me a private message and your e-mail address so we can communicate more. I truly believe that the authorities in Utah do all that they can do to protect these awful facilities. When reports of abuse surface they prefer to ignor them.  The report I gave to Kelly in licensing was supposed to be sent over to CPS - this was in January.  In May I found out that CPS had no report whatsoever. When I informed Stettler of this he essentially told me that I was a liar.  CPS finally investigated but they sent in a private investigator instead of a licensed social worker.  They never informed me of the outcome.  We have since hired a prominent Civil Rights attorney for a civil suit - since the authorities did nothing at all essentially.  
The State of Utah should be sued for not protecting children.  Those who are elected and hired to look after these institutionalized children and protect their rights are not doing their job.  [ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2005-03-01 16:22 ]
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
Honey,
It's not just Utah.
I had a very similar experience trying to get ANYONE in Georgia to do the job they were sanctioned to do. And a few in Texas as well.
Like yourself, I never received a copy of the investigation results, which I requested throught the open records act, or whatever it's called.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
There's the Brown Act in California and there are other Public Right to Know Acts in similar states.  When documents are requested you need to state " Under the Public Right to Know Act - or the Brown act of (whatever state) I am requesting copies of the following documents:
Then list them.... You also need to indicate that you are willing to pay the standard copy fee for them.....
If you have problems you need to notify the elected officials in the area.  I'm having the same problems getting information. The authorities basically told me they had investigated - gave me their two sentence reply indicating that they did not see anything wrong there - and then gave me the silent treatment.  

The authorities are definitely involved in the cover-up for probably political and economic reasons.  Economic because the programs provide jobs for communities and political because the owners and administrators donate heavily to political campaigns.

Faith is believing something you know ain't true.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
bah!  It's the same situation here in Mexico.  Abundant Life Academy came here and almost destroy 3 houses, they didn't pay taxes and their documents were irregular so, they are still working in USA like a "good christians",  Can you tell me what's happening with the parents?   Are they blind?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »
On 2005-03-01 16:18:00, cherish wisdom wrote:

"I'd like to share some information with you regarding the ordeal we experienced with the authorities in Utah when we reported the abuse our child both witnessed and endured while she was a voluntary patient at Provo Canyon School in Utah. I also have some letters from Mr. Stettler and Mr. Barlow, Amanda Rader from Utah Valley CPS and many others who claim they investigated. All we received were carefully worded letters indicating that the offence didn't reach "the threshold of impropriety," or that nothing criminal had occured.  I also have in my possession a very condescending letter from Ken Stettler himself - and I'd be happy to share that with you."

Why not post them here for all to see (cutting out personal information, of course)?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
On 2005-03-01 21:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

Can you tell me what's happening with the parents?   Are they blind?"

Yes, they are!

Every act of a delegated authority, contrary to the tenor of the commission under which it is exercised, is void. No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid. To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid."
--Alexander Hamilton    

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
this is so good. i said before i think my friend looked at majestic program. it was little kids.