Author Topic: Want to play a game?  (Read 5902 times)

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
huh. last i looked into it, there was no S.O.L. on felony crimes in VA. however, there were S.O.L.s in Florida and I think in Texas too.

if you are correct, what has been the hold up then? I don't get it.

as for "Read up and research", I am trying but it gets confusing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
Yes, very confusing.   A criminal charge has to be a specfic crime commited by a specfic person with some kind of evidence.  Sometimes a victoms testamony will surfice.

I think hold ups are due to the mass differences in motives of people.  
some are working for
Political reasons
Money
Justice
Revenge
A better world
Something to do because their bored
Some are lonley

Who knows????  I don't...........

Plus there's state laws
and federal laws
lots to study.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 10:36:00, Antigen wrote:

No, you're just hiding behind an anonymous 1-800-bea-snitch hotline, sending up a coc on them.

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Want to play a game?
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 14:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yeah, that's why i asked Scarstruck to clarify his terms. If he is going after abusive former staff, he is doing nothing different than what people do with Newton which is try to bust him in the present time for what they can. if he is going after people who were children at the time, themselves victims of Straight's sadistic tactics, it seems way over the line.

i do appreciate his deep empathy for the people he is talking about like Vance. "

I don't draw the line in the same place, or even nearly that shape at all. The only reason I have any interest at all in what Virgil or Mel or Calvina are up to these days is because I'm convinced that they're still working the same cause.

If you want to talk about firsthand/seconhand experience w/ sadistic SOBs, I'd say Charles Pendergrast comes pretty near the top of the list for me. Then there's that mindfucker, Chris Casselor, who did an awful lot of damage.

I understand that Charles is selling automatic garage doors for a living down around Naples or Ft. Meyers somewhere and Chris was last seen playing piano in some seedy bar for tips.

I don't care what happened 20 years ago, so long as they've found a new line of work.

That's where and how I draw the line.

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 17:18:00, Antigen wrote:

"The only reason I have any interest at all in what Virgil or Mel or Calvina are up to these days is because I'm convinced that they're still working the same cause."

Adamantly disagree. Newton is a child abusing scum who should spend the rest of his days in prison. He should die in a prison cell.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Want to play a game?
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
I don't disagree w/ that. The thing is, I really don't give a shit about him one way or the other. I do care if he has influence over people now. It bugs me more to think of some parent group reading his books like scriptures and acting on his sage advice to permanently fuck up their kids a WHOLE lot more than it bugs me to think he might have a good day once in awhile. Except, of course, that a "good day" for him is one when he gets to make someone suffer.

Locate the blind spot in the culture--the place where the culture isn't looking, because it dare not--because if it were to look there, its previous values would dissolve.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561769118/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Terence McKenna

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »
:question:  :???:

"There is NO Statute of Limitations on child abuse.

I recently saw a news show (can't remember title; discovery channel or something) that featured a man in his 30's who successfully filed charges and convicted a man for molesting him as a child.

criminal = no statute of limitations

civil = statute of limitations

It might be too late to sue,

but it's not to late to press charges.

Read up and research."

This is not true.  It varies from state to state.  Here in NY there IS a criminal statute of limitations on all crimes save for murder.

However, since these places often have "clients" from different states, there may be an opening in FEDERAL court under title 18 "conspiracy" under which there is no statute of limitations.

You will definitely need to check your particular state laws and the laws of the state in which you were abused.

Anyway, good luck and I sincerely hope you find success.  These fuckers should pay.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 17:18:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-04-09 14:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yeah, that's why i asked Scarstruck to clarify his terms. If he is going after abusive former staff, he is doing nothing different than what people do with Newton which is try to bust him in the present time for what they can. if he is going after people who were children at the time, themselves victims of Straight's sadistic tactics, it seems way over the line.

i do appreciate his deep empathy for the people he is talking about like Vance. "

I don't draw the line in the same place, or even nearly that shape at all. The only reason I have any interest at all in what Virgil or Mel or Calvina are up to these days is because I'm convinced that they're still working the same cause.

If you want to talk about firsthand/seconhand experience w/ sadistic SOBs, I'd say Charles Pendergrast comes pretty near the top of the list for me. Then there's that mindfucker, Chris Casselor, who did an awful lot of damage.

I understand that Charles is selling automatic garage doors for a living down around Naples or Ft. Meyers somewhere and Chris was last seen playing piano in some seedy bar for tips.

I don't care what happened 20 years ago, so long as they've found a new line of work.

That's where and how I draw the line.

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

"

I agree with Anitgen.

It's the bigger choice to fight against what is still being perpetrated against kids TODAY.  Rather than fighting for self serving revenge.

Last I checked.....the majority of former phasers and staff, at least the ones from Dallas, are no longer in positions where they are abusing kids.  There are a lot of jack-asses out there who ARE.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
Except, of course, that a "good day" for him is one when he gets to make someone suffer.

You've got that right!

Nothing like watching a druggie pay for his or her sins!

Their screams are like music to my ears...
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
On 2005-04-10 16:21:00, Carmel wrote:

"It's the bigger choice to fight against what is still being perpetrated against kids TODAY.  Rather than fighting for self serving revenge."

The reality is, there just isn't any closure for a lot of us with the criminals still at large and justice undone. Revenge, or wishing for revenge, is what we are left with when justice is gone...

'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice.
 And when justice is gone, there's always force.
 And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!

So hold me, Mom, in your long arms. So hold me,
 Mom, in your long arms.
In your automatic arms. Your electronic arms.
 In your arms.
So hold me, Mom, in your long arms.
Your petrochemical arms. Your military arms.
In your electronic arms.

laurie anderson, o superman, from big science[ This Message was edited by: fka on 2005-04-10 18:58 ]

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
On 2005-04-10 18:57:00, fka wrote:

"

On 2005-04-10 16:21:00, Carmel wrote:

"It's the bigger choice to fight against what is still being perpetrated against kids TODAY.  Rather than fighting for self serving revenge."

The reality is, there just isn't any closure for a lot of us with the criminals still at large and justice undone. Revenge, or wishing for revenge, is what we are left with when justice is gone...

'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice.

And when justice is gone, there's always force.

And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!

So hold me, Mom, in your long arms. So hold me,

Mom, in your long arms.

In your automatic arms. Your electronic arms.

In your arms.

So hold me, Mom, in your long arms.

Your petrochemical arms. Your military arms.

In your electronic arms.

laurie anderson, o superman, from big science[ This Message was edited by: fka on 2005-04-10 18:58 ]"

I completely understand, hence, the bigger choice.  Meaning the harder one to make. But I think ultimately, the more productive one.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
What? ..

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
yeah, if i had to choose between getting justice for the Straight crimes, or closing down the remaining Straight spawns (Kids Helping Kids, AARC, Pathways Family Center, Growing Together, SAFE -- tell me if I forgot one), I would choose to close down the remaining Straights (and watch them like hawks so they don't reopen). i'm not certain it has to be a choice between the two, but for now I am putting what time and energy i can into the latter.

Offline Druggie Friend

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2005, 09:02:00 AM »
On 2005-04-10 19:57:00, fka wrote:

"yeah, if i had to choose between getting justice for the Straight crimes, or closing down the remaining Straight spawns (Kids Helping Kids, AARC, Pathways Family Center, Growing Together, SAFE -- tell me if I forgot one), I would choose to close down the remaining Straights (and watch them like hawks so they don't reopen). i'm not certain it has to be a choice between the two, but for now I am putting what time and energy i can into the latter."

I would have to agree.  We "survived" Newton and his ilk, and it is doubtful he'll be reopening a drug rehab anytime soon, but there are still a lot of fucked up places that are abusing and torturing kids, swindling and ripping off their families, and generally fucking with people in a very sick way for fun and profit.  Revenge against my personal favorite fuckheads would be nice, and I'd like to have both, but if I had to choose, I'd let go of the revenge (goddamn, that's hard to say) and go for shutting down the TCs that still exist.
et\'s get high

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »
Revenge against my personal favorite fuckheads would be nice, and I'd like to have both, but if I had to choose, I'd let go of the revenge (goddamn, that's hard to say) and go for shutting down the TCs that still exist.

Ever thrown a meat cleaver into someone's forehead?  ::stab::

Don't sell yourself short, Druggie Friend- you only live once!