Author Topic: The Whitmore  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« on: February 24, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
You will always find disturbed kids to say negative things about these programs.  They're messed up kids - that's why they needed a program in the first place!  

Your kids could not be in a better place than The Whitmore.  They helped our child find her heart again.  Don't believe the accusations - they come from from messed up kids and gullible parents who unfortunately are being manipulated - just as they have always been.

The kids who are complaining are just not healed yet.  Take a good look at those kids' track records for telling the truth.  Not very impressive.  The complaints about the Whitmore are just the latest in a series of grabs for attention - don't buy into it!  Those kids just don't get it yet, and as long as you keep buying their stories, they'll NEVER change.

Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks are saints.  I trust them with my child's life because they have proven themselves trustworthy time and time again.  

If you are thinking of sending your teen there - go and visit.  You'll see how much love and caring is there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
You need to check your sources!

Mark Sudweeks is a confirmed LIAR.

Sue Scheff is a confirmed Liar.  Read Excerpts from her own Deposition on this site. She lied about her own education and work history.

The Sudweeks are being investigated for fraud, child abuse, and sexual abuse and possibly other things.

NO ONE made the Sudweeks do the things they do against kids.  They made their own choices.

How many times have the police, social workers, the Health Department been to YOUR HOME?

NO ONE is a Saint Lady....not walking on this earth.

Loving, caring people do not call children racial slurs.  Nor do they order other kids to beat up a kid.

YOU are repeating hearsay yourself!

YOU are being manipulated yourself.  So do not judge others.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
What do you think about the Sudweek abusing horses in Canada?

What do you think about the horse that died in October 2004 at Whtirmore?

People who abuse animals, abuse KIDS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
Did you read the topic? "The Truth will Prevail?"

Saints do not LIE and quote from non-existing police reports.

Mark Sudweeks lied, and who was he trying to manipulate here?

Who was he trying to manipulate in his letter

"Rebuttal to the Conviction by the SPCA"

Read the court transcdript about that case.
It has been posted on this site under HORSES.

Or, just keep listening to what the Sudweeks want to feed you.  But why not read court document?  Or call authorities yourself?

I sure would want some facts if I had a child at Whitmore, and I'd want them from someone other than the very people who are being investigated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
On 2005-02-24 08:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What do you think about the Sudweek abusing horses in Canada?

What do you think about the horse that died in October 2004 at Whtirmore?

People who abuse animals, abuse KIDS!"

Nah, the horses were just lying manipulative animals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Yea, you're right..lying manipulative HORSE!

Then Cheryl Sudweeks will have to start screaming:  GROUP GROUP GROUP!

Spit in that horse's face and rave:
"Get that fucking horse out of here!"

Dress that horse in "the clothes..." send it to the BUNK ROOM, and order a half dozen kids to beat the hell out if for a couple of hours.

Then put that damn horse in THE ROOM to write a big ole paper on how to "get the program"....and to write all about how to ACCEPT ALL THIS FAMILY LOVE....

Then jus maybe that lying manipulative horse will straighten it's ass out and stop all its foolishness and become on of this loving FAMILY and understand what it's all about.

"

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
Why would so many "messed up" kids be telling the same stories, without having had any contact with one another?  I don't believe it is a coincidence.
Too many kids saying very, very similar things.

I personally witnessed the humilation of two boys being made to wear girls clothes over their own clothes with the tempreture in the 100's.  Tell me something, how did you feel the last time you were humilated -- not by accident, on purpose -- by people who were "saints" and supposed to care about you?  Humilating anyone is wrong, but insecure, young teenagers with abandonment or low self-esteem issues, what is the purpose???  I call it ABUSE!!!  I call it CRUEL!!!  I call it EVIL!!!  Not the work of "saints," at least, not the definition I know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
I was under the impression that the Sudweeks were Mormons----this faith doesn't have  SAINTS does it?

And, even Mother Therea wasn't granted SAINTHOOD the last I heard.

AND NOW, some parent-follower of the Sudweeks thinks the Sudweeks are Saints?

Hey:  let me giv you some advice:

DON'T Drink the Kool-Aid.......OK?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Whitmore
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
On 2005-02-24 08:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You will always find disturbed kids to say negative things about these programs.  They're messed up kids - that's why they needed a program in the first place!  

Some of the most disturbing things I've seen in this forum has come from people who support the Whitmore and the Sudweeks. Here are some examples:

Posted: 2005-02-15 09:30:00  
" Hey leah why don't you shut your fake slutty ass up and leave the whitmore alone? do you constantly bother them because you have no life and your only enjoyment is to be a complete coward and bother them? What is your problem? You might know who this is and if you do im coming for you. "

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=D#82373

"if you dont stop this bullcrap i will find a way to personally put a rag in your mouth. i have to leave and throw up now you make me so sick. is it true you and your grandma have orgies together? nevermind dont reply. i hope i never hear from you again."

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=10#80555

This just doesn't sound very loving or caring to me. And, btw, is there any special significance to Whitmore kids to the term "put a rag in your mouth"? Cause it's just an odd thing to say. Reminds me of some of the inside language of some of the other places, like Elan's "haircut" or Straight's "Timout Room".

A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper. He must free himself from the habit, just as soon as something does not please him, of calling for the police.
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
On 2005-02-24 12:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was under the impression that the Sudweeks were Mormons----this faith doesn't have  SAINTS does it?

The Mormons are the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and recently the church prefers Latter Day Saints  rather than "mormon".  That is to say all members in good standing are "saints"

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
Whitmore's "put a rag in your mouth"

That's just their way of saying "GAG"

Have to do that so the kid who's being beat up can't scream real loud and be heard by the nice neighbors who live next door.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
You said,"Your kids could not be in a better place than the Whitmore."

That bothers me.

What is wrong with your house, and your parenting skills, that your own kid can't be at YOUR HOUSE WITH HER OWN PARENT, HUH?

Maybe you need to go spend some time at this fine place, and maybe you need to "get the program" so you can find YOUR HEART and tend to your OWN KID!

Now you can't act like Cheryl Sudweeks and spit in her face, or call her a slut, or have a group of people beat the hell out of her, or deny her the right to an education, or starve her, or not allow her to sleep, and work her to death and make her do all your housework, or anything like that, OK?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
I don't care what church they go to, the Sudweeks could not be in "good standing" in any church I ever heard of.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
Read on the Whitmore Web Log:

"We had a delicious supper of Macaroni and Cheese."

Isn't macaroni and cheese a SIDE DISH that goes with salad, Meat entre, vegetables, bread---- and JUST MAYBE, if the kiddos have been extra good, dessert?

Just what are these Parents paying approximately $4,000 a month for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
ha! i remember always being so hungry there.cheryl had the girls go on this crazy diet with de-tox pills n stuff n they were only allowed to eat salad or have one very small portion that consisted of shit...  now try topping that off with sleep deprivation like no other . whenever we did eat. it was always not nutritous ...even if it were just pancakes every morning..we only drank water and waterd over limonade most of the time. people out there in the world that are less fortunate have it worse for sure I  know, but  the whitmore was terrible with their "food pyramid."

to be honest she needs  those pills for herself to burn some fat off her ass along with a dose of kiss my ass!