Author Topic: The Seed Indeed  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« on: February 20, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
Once agiain, all of you are ignoring that The Seed was the original program, wher love reallty did exist and Art was not eilling to sell out to the government like all the copy cat programs did, so u refuse to respond to this at all since all of u were a part of copy cat programs that did not even discuss The Seed. Sad, sad ,sad...you continue to live in a web of lies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
I wouldn't know and don't care. I was in Str8 and that's as fucked up as I want to be, ever.  All your talk about how great the Seed was just shows how fucked up you are from it.

They were both cults, pure and simple.  Similar in some ways, different in others, but both were cults that fucked with people's heads.  Apparently yours included.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
my point is that u refuse to talk about The Seed because as Antigen says u were not allowed to talk about The Seed at Straight, which makes no sense at all since the Seed was The real Prgram with authemtic love . You were lost is a copy cat program and did not even know it sice u were not allowed to talk about The Seed in the group in front of Peterman and Newton, Sad sad, sad. . .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »
I heard about the seed during my time at Straight, what's the big fucking deal?  I'm sure both places sucked shit?  Get your head out of your ass (where it is sharing an apartment with Art Barker's dick)

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
The Seed was seedy...Straight was great! :lol:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
On 2005-02-20 19:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"my point is that u refuse to talk about The Seed because as Antigen says u were not allowed to talk about The Seed at Straight, which makes no sense at all since the Seed was The real Prgram with authemtic love . You were lost is a copy cat program and did not even know it sice u were not allowed to talk about The Seed in the group in front of Peterman and Newton, Sad sad, sad. . ."

No, you got that wrong. Just like most Straightlings never even heard of Mel and Betty Sembler unless and until they started looking into it later, most of them never heard of The Seed at the time either.

But your big error is in the rediculous notion that Straight staff didn't want us talking about it because Straight didn't measure up.  :rofl: You just don't know how funny that is! Straight started out in St. Pete. Art and The Seed had been run out of town behind scandal after scandal about how horribly abusive and corrupt they were. The big secret that Straight didn't want anyone to notice was the Straight was just exactly like The Seed, only w/ a slightly more sophisticated business model.

Hey, we had to profess our love for each other all the time too! We sang Zippety-do-dah over the screams of misbehavers too! Some people actually bought in and got sincerely misty and teary eyed over the whole thing too! For some people, that lasted for years and years after they graduated. Don't take my word for it, ask Don Smith. Here's some of his writing:
http://www.thestraights.com/reports/Why ... elapse.htm

And you can contact him as the moderator of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni/

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion, in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »
Why are you so hung up on trying to prove stuff about Straight? We already know it was a fucked up place. If it weasn't we would not be here posting.

Send your taunts and cries of program inadquacies to the founders of Straight. We were just trapped there, we didn't make the decisions on how to run the place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
What about that picture of Art Barker with all those service bars that a Seedling painted? What was this guy a Korean War prisoner? :smokin:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
On 2005-02-20 18:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Once agiain, all of you are ignoring that The Seed was the original program, wher love reallty did exist and Art was not eilling to sell out to the government like all the copy cat programs did, so u refuse to respond to this at all since all of u were a part of copy cat programs that did not even discuss The Seed. Sad, sad ,sad...you continue to live in a web of lies."

You ignorant Seedling!  The Seed was merely the prototype!  To compare them is ludicrous.  Of course the Seed came first, just as the Wright Brothers' flight came before the moon landing.  We didn't copy the Seed, we improved on it.

Love existed at Straight---Tough Love, the kind druggies need, not the hand-wringing, mollycoddling type of love that caused so many Seedlings to relapse, unlike the 96% success rate of Straight, Inc., during the time of my tenure!

Selling out to the government?  They came to us, Seedling, it is called Privatization---we could simply provide the a better service at a better price.  Why not take government money?  Society has a vested interest in converting lazy, foul-mouthed, rebellious druggie teens and converting them into happy little Straightlings.  We were the best in the industry, so we got the business.  If Barker was so great, why didn't they come to him?

We used to discuss the Seed all the time--usually over cocktails at Petermann's house, but a few times over at my place, again, usually over drinks, and never without a laugh.  That old hack Barker's got nothing on me, I assure you.  I was, and remain, the World's Greatest Practitioner of Teen Drug Rehabilitation.

Love ya! Have a seat!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
Never even heard of The Seed till I came here ..and your post makes no sense at all..
  You, sir, fail at the "Intarweb"
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
The Seed Indeed
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
On 2005-02-23 07:25:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"Never even heard of The Seed till I came here ..and your post makes no sense at all..

You, sir, fail at the "Intarweb" ..see below for a fun and ez solution.
"
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S