Author Topic: Just Another Day at Star Booty  (Read 1155 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Just Another Day at Star Booty
« on: February 27, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
I had the day off Friday, so I was cruising around, looking for a new apartment to rent.  I found a way better apartment just one block over where I will not have a pissed off cab driver quietly pulling back the screen in his 2nd floor window and popping off a couple of rounds at the asshole red-neck's dogs next door.  These damn dogs bark at anything that moves all night long.  After a year, I have gotten used to it, but I am sure my new neighbor seriously regrets his recent move to hell.

I think I will take the apartment.  The landlord looks like the typical plainclothes detective nearing retirement in all those cheezy cop movies.
As a matter of fact, when I am done here at the library, I am gonna call him to give him a deposit check.  

Now onto Star Booty.  It is a clothing store in  Downtown St. Pete that a long time friend runs.  She was on her Apple and came across my name on MY Space.com.   Morli had signed me up onto an account and Mimi thought that I had made it all up.  She's like, "You don't know any chicks with pink hair, you're to straight up for that."  Once she got into it a little further she was genuinely impressed.  I messed around on her Apple and filled out the account better with a picture and stuff and put in some bizarre comments.  It was getting close to closing time so I bought a demented refrigerator magnet and almost left before remembering to see if they needed any bumper stickers.  Mimi shook her head and said, "I think the message got lost somewhere along the way."  It's mostly kids that get them now and they just think it's funny to put them on stranger's cars.  It was a big let-down, but that's what it has come down to.  Maybe it's just the time of year or something.  Let's hope so.
See ya all later........ :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Just Another Day at Star Booty
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
Oh, Bob! I'll have to take a picture of me wearing the "Star Booty" shirt you sent me with the pink hair! Then she'll believe you!

LLLuv ya!

Mean it! :grin:

I think the message got lost somewhere along the way." It's mostly kids that get them now and they just think it's funny to put them on stranger's cars. It was a big let-down, but that's what it has come down to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »