Author Topic: Pathway in the news again 2/07/2009  (Read 6359 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Pathway in the news again 2/07/2009
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 05:49:07 AM »
Thanks.  Have you noticed that there are no pro-PFC comments on the new threads yet?  Maybe they stopped telling parents to visit the articles and make comments.  If they don't show up at all, i'm going to conclude they lost a few "customers" to the 1200 comment thread (of course this is speculation).

One reason I commented so much on that thread was because it was such a rare opportunity to get to talk directly to program parents.  The last time I did that (on ST) they took the discussion forum private after the parents started turning on Lon Woodbury... LOL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 05:59:56 AM »
Either way, we win.  If the parents post, we get to talk to them.  If the parents don't post, we get dominion over the comments section of articles.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009, 06:14:16 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
What I did was create a note to the admins and flagged my own post so they would have to read that post. I just told them (as you might see) to delete the duplicate and/or flooding comments.

Who it is...  I'm not sure, but i'm inclined to think they are unaware of the existance of this fornits thread (otherwise they would be posting here).  The absense of any such person from fornits leads me to believe such a person is from PFC acting as an agent provocateur.

Maybe it's the tin foil, but let's put it this way:  If I was trying to make *them* look nuts and had no regard for ethics or fair play, it's what I would do.

Lol. His tin crown sparkles in the moonlit glow. Yep, that poster is a genuine “program hater.” --Me , INSOMNIAC!!

Sorry, Not everyone looooves the Interview with the Parental Vampires. I've read that book. It goes no where and gets ya drained.

The different countries comes from a simple proxy service that seems to change countries whenever it feels like it. Can't do much about it. The multiple posts come from whatever weird tech issue you know more about then me. Not intentional

The beauty of comment sections is people have freedom to post how they want. I don't like  ALL CAPS person's style, and i don't like the "hey, i know you're only doing this out of LOVE, shtick" (no, they're  doing it out of crazy)or the endless copy pasta of Our Lord PEELE but each to his own, it gets the ball moving towards the right hole, and it aint my place to tell people to modify their prose.

but as an honorary PFC agent procedure, I'd just like to say.............BOO!!!! :cheers:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :jerry:  O0  :birthday:  :rofl:  :-[

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009, 06:18:29 AM »
Watching the wish report on PFC after watching that canadian report on AARC...  American journalists are such fucking amateurs.  If they dug, they'd find just as much on PFC, but they don't... why that is.. fucked if I know.

I mean... it's like "the program gives us parents, so der... lets get talk to them and get the truth".

Wish really needs to take a lesson from the Canadians on this one.  They look real bad.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009, 06:23:40 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "psy"
What I did was create a note to the admins and flagged my own post so they would have to read that post. I just told them (as you might see) to delete the duplicate and/or flooding comments.

Who it is...  I'm not sure, but i'm inclined to think they are unaware of the existance of this fornits thread (otherwise they would be posting here).  The absense of any such person from fornits leads me to believe such a person is from PFC acting as an agent provocateur.

Maybe it's the tin foil, but let's put it this way:  If I was trying to make *them* look nuts and had no regard for ethics or fair play, it's what I would do.

Lol. His tin crown sparkles in the moonlit glow. Yep, that poster is a genuine “program hater.” --Me , INSOMNIAC!!

Sorry, Not everyone looooves the Interview with the Parental Vampires. I've read that book. It goes no where and gets ya drained.

The different countries comes from a simple proxy service that seems to change countries whenever it feels like it. Can't do much about it. The multiple posts come from whatever weird tech issue you know more about then me. Not intentional

The beauty of comment sections is people have freedom to post how they want. I don't like  ALL CAPS person's style, and i don't like the "hey, i know you're only doing this out of LOVE, shtick" (no, they're  doing it out of crazy)or the endless copy pasta of Our Lord PEELE but each to his own, it gets the ball moving towards the right hole, and it aint my place to tell people to modify their prose.

but as an honorary PFC agent procedure, I'd just like to say.............BOO!!!! :cheers:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :jerry:  O0  :birthday:  :rofl:  :-[

LOL... ok. point taken, but in my experience, although it IS draining, talking to parents can sometimes pay off.  Remember ST?  These are essentially cult members and as such their one vulnerability is in breaking the controlled communication.  If you can break that by talking to the parents, you can get a percentage of them to listen, or at least re-think their views.  Sometimes, you might even convince one to pull a kid.  It *does* happen.  IF PFC doesn't call every and all parents to it's next article (or tells them to avoid it), we'll know what happened.  Time will tell.  IT is a *rare* opportunity to be able to talk to parents uncensored.  It shouldn't be wasted.  Why do you think the kids aren't allowed to talk to their parents?  Think about it.

Remember how scientologists tell their members to stay away from certain sites?  Remember how Straight told parents to avoid reading the news at certain times?  Well...  they do that for a reason, and I happen to enjoy throwing monkey wrenches in their works.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 08:40:34 AM »
shit...  with the delay on the comments, i'm thinking these parents/graduates are actually *watching* the CBC documentary on AARC.  wow!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2009, 12:32:54 PM »
Maybe they're all trying to explain to MDCH how they can keep the Level 3's and above at the building there in Southfield, LOL... and save face after reporting that they closed last month. HMMM....... Very in ter es tink!!!  :on phone:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »
Quote from: "LEVEL THREESOME"
Maybe they're all trying to explain to MDCH how they can keep the Level 3's and above at the building there in Southfield, LOL... and save face after reporting that they closed last month. HMMM....... Very in ter es tink!!!  :on phone:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

very interesting....why don't ye pm me?
-DP

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2009, 09:15:35 PM »
Sad, sad, example of how low PFC supporters will stoop:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wish/ ... R/p40#c805

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2009, 05:43:12 PM »
it gets repetetive but keep posting in the comments. Lets get all the info out there an make it the "most" responses i team has ever had.