Author Topic: Breaking news  (Read 7559 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« on: February 20, 2005, 03:08:00 AM »
i have been hearing a lot of crap thats being talked on the sight and ive been on it once or 2 before but not recently at all. anyways im just gonna type a quick note to a few people who have nothing better to do than waste their pathetic lives on the internet,in hopes that i can give them a quick idea on what they can do to make better use of their pathetic selves.

Mrs. Harris- Try harder on raising a daughter that looks like a female.

Erica- Scrub your face with proactive. If this doesnt take up enough time, try cooking your family some food, but make sure you dont get off in it.

Leah- Stop looking like a white charlie baltimore on crack.

Leah's grandma- have a heart attack already.

hope this helps you with your meaningless lives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
See what your friends are capable of?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
Why is it when fact are brought up on this site about Mark Sudweeks' fortright lies being pointed out under the topic THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, and references are made to the Harris's Statement to ISAC---

That you choose to attack past studentsk, who you claim to "love unconditionally" with remarks about their physical characteristics; and even have "death wishes" towards on of their grandparents.

Then you actually expect any readers to engage in a meaningful diaglog with you people?

You relate on a hateful, mind-controlled basis that does not know how to talk with any intelligence.

How does it feel to be filled with such hatred, and to be so close minded and predjudice?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
oh i see, the harris' shady past doesn't count here on fornuts? just the sudweeks bashing does?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Breaking news
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
When you go into the business of fixing other people's lives, you lose a little of your privacy rights.

For example, as a truck driver or file clerk or something, it's perfectly OK to go spend a weekend at the Hedonism club in Jamaica and do as the locals do. If you happen to be a teacher or a news anchor, you can't do things like that and keep your job and standing in the community.

There is a double standard and it's valid.

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question
about it.
--GW Büsh, Business Week, July 30, 2001

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »
Hmm, even more credible infromation in defense of The Whitmore's wonderful influence on it's boarders.  Keep it up, it only makes the case stronger against you.  Remember you never know WHO might be reading this site.  You and those trying to defend The Whitmore are losing ground each and every day.  Ironically, you are doing it to yourselves and making those in opposition look more and more credible with each posting you make!I really think at this point, as a parent, I don't need to say anymore.  You and the others have accomplished exacly what I knew you would.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
I stated on my first post on fornits Dec 2004 that I can stand up for myself,  and that lies told about me would  be exposed.

The topic on this site The Truth Will Prevail has verifed who lies.

We do not have a "shady" past or present.

Insinuating that we do does nothing to deflect the fact that the Sudweeks are the people being investigated for allegations of child abuse, fraud, etc.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »
I might add:

That you speaking for the Sudweeks' cause, and making fun of a litttle 12 year old girl's physical characteristics, probably does not do a whole lot to help them.

We voiced our strong displeasure with this little girl being made up like a "Jezabel" at Whitmore.

Now just why do you think this was going on?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
my comment was not to defend anyone or any facility.  

nor did i mention a minor child's features or dress code.  i've never seen either and don't disgrace children.

all i said; was that to date we are only hearing the "harris" version of this story.  

it would be interesting to hear the sudweeks saga?  i haven't heard it yet, other than hearsay and excerts on this board.  apparently, they don't frequent this site OR don't want their story told on a public forum.

the comment i made directed at your past could be; sunny, shady, rainy or any other for that matter.  i mentioned "shady" just to get a response.  everyone has something they don't particulary like to get out, but it happens.  fact of life...

if whitmore IS guilty then bring them down by all means.  file a law suit against them now, don't just file reports with the locals.  close their doors for good.  BUT if this all happened 3 months ago and they are still operating; the authorities MUST not have found any incriminating evidence to close them?  or they could be untouchable like wwasps , OJ and MJ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
the authorities MUST not have found any incriminating evidence to close them?

They lost there license, didn't they? As I understand it, that takes some doing. But of corse, their in Utah, so a license is not needed for business as usual to continue. However, they are still under investigation, aren't they? Who knows what all may take place as a result?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
Yes, the Sudweeks are still under investigation for child abuse, sexual abuse, and fraud...and there may be other charges as well.

The Sudweeks "surrendered their license for a treatment facility," and are currently trying to secure "full accreditation" with the Utah Office of Education for Whitmore Academy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
my point exactly.  if the evidence was so strong and supportive, one would think they could close them immediately?  on the other hand, accusations against them by one or more people without representation will not prevail.  i've seen it happen before.  case in point; look at wwasp now.

Utah must have some strange laws, as well as the birds appointed to up hold them?

no one is for "sure" about anything.  did they lose their credentials with the state over this incident, before or after?

i'm just inquiring, looking for facts.  I would love for any of these so called "behavioral modification programs" to be closed down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
The Sudweeks "surrendered their license for a treatment facility" as a direct result of the allegations of child abuse brought against them in November 2004.

Call the Attorney Generals office to verify if you wish.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
Does anyone know who the sexual abuse charges are against? Is it against an adult or child with another child unsupervised within the facility?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking news
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 10:09:00 PM »
The sexual abuse charges have been files against Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks.