Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Something new for everyone!

(1/3) > >>

Anonymous:
You guys need another perspective for once. How could you honestly think that 40 teens could be brainwashed? If they were sent to the Whitmore because they rebelled against their parents and had anger issues, how could they suddenly be manipulated to doing what two strangers said? If they didn?t listen to their parents, the people who gave birth to them, why would they listen to two people they don?t know? That just doesn?t make any sense! I want to know if anyone of you could answer these questions with a reasonable and rational answer. Everyone who sits here and posts crap all day: You guys have no life whatsoever. How could you waste all this valuable time talking about people some of you don?t even know or have never met? Why would you hurt people you don?t know? I don?t think you guys understand the impact of your actions. How would you feel if one day, out of nowhere, you found out that people you?ve never seen before are talking about you behind your back? Talking crap just starts a lot of unneeded problems, but I guess none of y?all care about anyone else but yourselves. If you?ve never been to the Whitmore before, how can you make assumptions about things you don?t even know about just because everyone else is talking about nonsense? On another note, some of you worry that some of the kids are getting abused. How could you honestly think that 40 teens could be brainwashed to take abuse, when they didn?t let anyone else do it to them, including their own parents? Even if they were, why wouldn?t they just go to the family and child services building down the block? And what about the staff? Are you going to tell me that they are getting ?brainwashed? too? How can you brainwash people that can walk out the door at any time? I don?t think y?all think of these things before you just sit at your computers and phones and talk crap. If y?all could answer these questions, then maybe you could get some facts. The only thing anyone is doing right now is gossip. Everyone is just going on ?he say, she say? crap and won?t sense of things. What?s the point of sitting there and gossiping? No one can get answers if they just gossip. Personally, I think everyone who talks crap needs to get a life and find something else to do? Y?all are so concerned about what goes on at the Whitmore that you don?t even worry about your family members or the problems you?re having in your lives. In closing, I just want to say that the people who are just wasting their time need to get their priorities in line and realize what is really important to them.

Anonymous:
http://thestraights.com/images/seed-Ervin-brainwash.htm

Scroll down to the second arrow. Read.

Anonymous:
Well helloooooo

Each parent on this site is basically concerned about their own individual child, not 40 kids.

No one is talking behind the Sudweeks' back.
When a parent files criminal charges with authorities, that is about as up-front as one can be, don't you think?

When have Cheryl or Mark ever stepped forward and had anything to say. Oh, Mark has spoken out a bit, but he has been confirmed as a liar by the ISAC posting here under to topic "The Truth Will Prevail."

You need to read a few articles about abuse victims--abused children, abused wives etc. It is a classic question, "Why don't they just leave?"

The parents on this site appear to have their priorities in line: trying to understand what happened to their children at Whitmore, and why!

We are discovering WHAT happened, and it is deplorable...who knows if we will ever understand the WHY.

Anonymous:
Seems pretty easy to brainwash 40 kids after reading that article.

The Sudweeks seem to have the technique down just right, don't they?

Antigen:
Hey, I've seen hundreds of kids and parents brainwashed by a handful of program staff. It's a momentum thing.

If you don't think it can happen, then can you explain why the people of Jonestown drank poison and even forced it down their children's throats?

Just read up on the history of cults. It's not hard to find info. It's not really some foreign weirdness, it's actually quite common.

Now, is Whitmore a cult? I don't know. By some indications, it might be. Did you read the thread "miracle workers"? Chilling! But by some other indications, they don't have quite that much sway over anybody. Chris Gentle, devoted as he is, is also willing to say programs are a bad idea all around, though some are worse than others. That's a pretty level take on it if you ask me. And then there are the kids who bucked Mark and Cheryl and gave a conflicting version of the events that took place at the movie theatre.

I've never said that Whitmore is the worst, most dangerous place in operation. In fact, the more I find out, the more convinced I am that it's not even in the top 10. But it's still worthwhile to discuss just what it is. Now why should that bother you? Nothing said about the Whitmore even approaches the level of malice and rage that I've seen heaped upon some of these kids who say less than glowing things.

Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home.
--Harold E. Stassen, 1947
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version