Author Topic: The Truth Will Prevail  (Read 11796 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2005, 11:47:00 PM »
TRUTH is........lies are made up........can the SUDWEEKS reinvent themselves..hurry, time is short................SUDWEEKS are SINKING as they attempt to sit on their liers chair................stink of arrogance...filthly theif..........sad life...........sad wife.........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »
To the ANON poster: you are saying what I keep repeating. The criminal investigation is strongly continuing. I know this from the standpoint of our involvement.  I am glad to know that Joey is doing fine, and that he knows other parents and students are supporting him. The people who say the investigation is closed are wrong. Thank you for responding.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
lady you are chasing your tail.  no one called anyone a liar?

i did exactly as you instructed in all of your posts.  i contacted the mr. s dude from the ag's office.  i called the police department and anyone else you have referenced on here.

i wasn't there for any of the allegations?  no, i was not.  i have read many accounts of what everyone "witnessed".  you only know for sure about your venture there?  yes; you posted your version.  and by what your daughter tells you?  yes; her version.

so no, no one has called anyone a liar.  the only thing i said was; it appears all of the investigations have been concluded,  that is according to all of the agencies you refered everyone to.  i personnally check in with all of them.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
I am not chasing anything.  I am patiently waiting for the authorities in Utah to do their job, and have all the confidence that they will do so. That is what the parents of victims do, they wait, they do not chase anyone.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
By the way, I am sure that Mr. Sevison would love be referred to as "dude."  Why don't you show a little respect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
btw; the "dude" reference wasn't out of disrespect for anyone.  i can guarantee he has been called other names worse than that.

regardless, at first you were screaming that you were the victim?  NOW you are implying that your daughter is the victim and you are just the parent? so which is it?

contrary to your statement you are chasing rainbows, just my opinion.  you come on here screaming this and that.  then discredit everyone but you and maybe two others that i have seen post.  you said your piece, everyone heard you and read what is posted, so like you said; sit back and watch the out come.

however, i have attempted to verify everything you posted.  i called everyone you said was investigating your alleged case, just didn't get the same results as you did, that's all.

eventually, the slander is what will be your downfall, regardless of your facts.  because you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.  that is the first advice your attorney should have given you.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
I do not need an attorney---the State of Utah represents my daughter thank you very much.

I have never claimed to be a victim of the Sudweeks--except for their FRAUD and false advertisement and lies.

My daughter is the victim of their abuse, not me. I could well protect myself against Cherly's physcial attacks, I'm not a 12 year old little girl..

I do not need YOU to tell me to keep my mouth shut. I can say whatever I please. Why don't the Sudweeks speak intstead of thru YOU. THEY are the ones paying big attorney fees-- and begging you parents to suppliment thier "legal slush funds in Christmas Cards" how pitiful is THAT?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
Why would you assume Mr. Sevison has been called any names at all?  He appears to be a perfect gentleman to me, very professional, and doing a fine job.  I most certainly would never refer to an Assistant Attorney General of any State in the United States of America as "dude." That is disrepectful, in anyone's book. Respect does go a long way. Guess I should count my blessings, you did address me as "Lady."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
let's hear it for Joey, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »
Hello Joyce Harris,

If any developments need to be brought to your attention or this thread.....I will post it.........check this thread from time to time.so will I............GATEKEEPER...............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
Easy Does It Joyce..........the process will take more time than THEY can stand.....Truth and TIMe is on our side....GATEKEEPER

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
Yup!

And here's the thing. It doesn't matter if you or I or the anon regulars around here believe there's an ongoing investigation or not. Police and prosecutors are notoriously uninterested in public opinion in matters of interest to them. Either they're doing their jobs or they're not. Either it'll wind up w/ some meaningful convictions or it won't. Doesn't matter what we think, it'll happen as it will happen either way.

Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions.
--  ALAN BARTH, The Loyalty of Free Men, 1951.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »
And while everyone "waits to see" the web page  WHO AM I DISCOVERY advertising the non-existing schools in Canada and Mexico and the glossy words and pictures are not up and enticing non-suspecting  parents to enroll thier children with the Sudweeks. NOW that is good! And if a parent pulls up Whimore Academy THESE DAYS they have a whole bunch of things to read that should have red flags waving in their faces to warn them! We parents had nothing like that! Just glossy advertisments that led us wrong, and a referral service that led us even further down the wrong road. So yes, things are better already!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
Find it amazing that the Sudweeks side think only  2-3 people post here who DO NOT support the Sudweeks. If you read here regularly there are at 12-14 who use real names, or "posting names" and many ANON's. Just can't understand where they are coming from with that type of thinking. There are just a lot of folks who do not support these people, at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2005, 12:09:00 AM »
Mark, Cheryl, why did you pull the Who Am I Discovery web page?
Why do you lie and say you have schools in Mexico and Canada when you don't?

Why?