Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Joyce Harris Letter is Completely True

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
If you want to know the EXACT true story, you should read the letter from the Joyce Harris. My child has confirmed for me that every single thing she states is true.  Parent's wake up, you're putting your children in harms way.

Anonymous:
If you are not Joyce herself, and you are in fact a separate and independent person, you need to file a report with ISAC, ASAP.
If this is Joyce,  this (anon posting in support of your alligations) is a very bad idea.
I'm not casting judgment. I do not pretend to know. Rumors are flying, and so the warning.

Joyce Harris:
What would be the point of me writing as an ANON to state that what my husband Richard and I wrote in a statement was true?

The statement stands for itself. Richard and I wrote it together.

I am certain that ISAC would like to hear from other Whitmore parents, and they do not require that your name be printed.  Richard and I chose to use our names.

I choose to use my name on this site.

Joyce Harris:
What "rumors are flying?" other than the Sudweeks and Sue Scheff are going to sue us?

We also "heard" that Mark Sudweeks has used his "psychological expertise" and has publicly declared me, Joyce Harris, to be mentally "crazy" ---so how could he possibly expect to "sue a mentally incompetent person?

Mark Sudweeks has also LIED about me to ISAC while quoting from a NON-EXISTING police report  ISAC saying "I pulled my daughter down a flight of stairs by her hair."  This incident can be read on the ISAC site.

So I would not be surprised by other "rumors."

Anonymous:
What would be the point of me writing as an ANON to state that what my husband Richard and I wrote in a statement was true?

Well, if you were doing this, you wouldn't be the first. The point? In this case, I'd guess just to make it look like you have support that in reality isn't there. But I'm not accussing you. I freely acknowledge I have no idea. I simply heard a rumor.

I don't feel comfortable publicly repeating rumors. As Ginger has suggested (I paraphrase) you don't have to fear the truth. So, which ever side is above board has no worries, no matter what rumors are flying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version