Author Topic: Joyce Harris Letter is Completely True  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joyce Harris Letter is Completely True
« on: February 17, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
If you want to know the EXACT true story, you should read the letter from the Joyce Harris. My child has confirmed for me that every single thing she states is true.  Parent's wake up, you're putting your children in harms way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
If you are not Joyce herself, and you are in fact a separate and independent person, you need to file a report with ISAC, ASAP.
If this is Joyce,  this (anon posting in support of your alligations) is a very bad idea.
I'm not casting judgment. I do not pretend to know. Rumors are flying, and so the warning.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
What would be the point of me writing as an ANON to state that what my husband Richard and I wrote in a statement was true?

The statement stands for itself. Richard and I wrote it together.

I am certain that ISAC would like to hear from other Whitmore parents, and they do not require that your name be printed.  Richard and I chose to use our names.

I choose to use my name on this site.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
What "rumors are flying?" other than the Sudweeks and Sue Scheff are going to sue us?

We also "heard" that Mark Sudweeks has used his "psychological expertise" and has publicly declared me, Joyce Harris, to be mentally "crazy" ---so how could he possibly expect to "sue a mentally incompetent person?

Mark Sudweeks has also LIED about me to ISAC while quoting from a NON-EXISTING police report  ISAC saying "I pulled my daughter down a flight of stairs by her hair."  This incident can be read on the ISAC site.

So I would not be surprised by other "rumors."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
What would be the point of me writing as an ANON to state that what my husband Richard and I wrote in a statement was true?

Well, if you were doing this, you wouldn't be the first. The point? In this case, I'd guess just to make it look like you have support that in reality isn't there. But I'm not accussing you. I freely acknowledge I have no idea. I simply heard a rumor.

I don't feel comfortable publicly repeating rumors. As Ginger has suggested (I paraphrase) you don't have to fear the truth. So, which ever side is above board has no worries, no matter what rumors are flying.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
That is why it is called "rumors"

You sure seem FIXATED on it, don't you?

Rumors do not bother us at all....nor do lies.

That is why we wrote a statement, and USED OUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES.

We don't recruit supporters.  We are not in a popularity contest or anything like that.

You have made your point that you think you know some little "secret" so thank you very much. I guess we should consider ourselves informed, and we do.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
Maybe you should read under the topic "The Truth will Prevail" and a couple of lies, and "rumors" about our family can be put to rest.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
Why would anyone choose to believe a bunch of name-calling, foul-mouthed individuals and not believe Joyce Harris, who is well-spoken, articulate and factual with what she states?????

Makes me wonder about the I.Q.'s of those attacking her.  What would be her motivation, if not based on the truth of what she is saying? She placed her daughter at the Whitmore.  She was lied to, deceived, like most of us, about what the Sudweeks provided, i.e. counseling trips, school, adequate meals, etc., to say nothing about the violence and abuse her very young daughter was exposed to and forced to participate in.  I would hope that she is doing what any parent would do under the circumstances.  I believe 100 percent the truth is on her side.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
//Why would anyone choose to believe a bunch of name-calling, foul-mouthed individuals and not believe Joyce Harris, who is well-spoken, articulate and factual with what she states?????//

A very good point.
I didn't say I didn't believe her. I have in fact argued to others that she sounds credible.
I didn't mean to imply I knew any secrets; but that I had heard rumors. Its not the same thing. Secrete implies a true fact to be kept quite. A rumor is a statement, the truth of which is not confirmed,or is in doubt, which is why I'd rather not repeat them on a public board.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
Why don't you send me a private message?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »
Joyce and Richard Harris,
You sure do have something to defend. You didn't do your homework before sending your child away. How can two supposedly intellegent adults not ask questions, go visit, do a google search, check and recheck. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

Why must you come to this site daily and try to blame others. You have no credibility here. Your rantings only make you appear unstable.

Put your money where your mouth is. Hire a lawyer that will do something. I'm guessing you already have and are frustrated at the results. I'm sure the police would have closed up this place immediately if these claims were proven to be true.

I'm done with this forum for good and done with you and your husband's story telling.

Before I go, I ask all who read this, please pray that this family seeks professional help. Let's pray for their 12 year old daughter and hope Child Services keeps a very close eye on her from now on.

Offended parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
You are out of line my friend.

//You sure do have something to defend. You didn't do your homework before sending your child away. How can two supposedly intellegent adults not ask questions, go visit, do a google search, check and recheck. Take some responsibility for your own actions. //

This sounds just like a kool-aid drinker blaming the parents for having been lied to and defrauded.

//Why must you come to this site daily and try to blame others. You have no credibility here. Your rantings only make you appear unstable.
//

They come her to vent and inform and see what they can learn, like most everybody else. You are not in a posistion to judge their credibility - here or anywhere else. Their rantings make them appear angry. You might be wise to not make the anger worse.

//Put your money where your mouth is. Hire a lawyer that will do something. I'm guessing you already have and are frustrated at the results. //

Hire a lawyer? You know how hard it is to use civil action to hold these programs accountable. If only it were so easy! But me, I hope they do find a lawyer and I hope they do su and I hope they win a massive judgement. That would send an important message to all those who will defraud families and torment kids.

//I'm sure the police would have closed up this place immediately if these claims were proven to be true//

Oh if only this were true!

//
Before I go, I ask all who read this, please pray that this family seeks professional help.//

We are advised by Jesus, to pray for those who offend us, so, I think I'll pray for you instead. You pray for them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »
Thank goodness now when new parents who might be considering sending their kids to Whitmore can do a google search for "Whitmore" or "Sue Scheff, or PURE, and they will have something factual to read  about both;   rather than a bunch of false fluffy stuff about non-existing schools and programs.

They can then make an informed decisions if they want to entrust their children to either of these organizations.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
Until now nothing showed up on a google search for Whitmore Academy.

You had to be REFERRED there!!!

Ask any Whitmore parent how they found their way to the Whitmore Academy, and I am sure they will all give you the same answer:

They were referred to the Whitmore Academy by
_________  __________   of __________.

They will all fill in the blanks with the same Refferal Diva.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »
While you are praying for others,I suggest you also pray for forgiveness to those that lie and decieve and then pretend to are here to help children.

The Utah evil is spreading .

Start thinking for yourself. The lie has been exposed.