Author Topic: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff  (Read 98185 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
« on: February 14, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
Sold!!! Your Child Placed To The Highest Bidder
Ms. Scheff referred our daughter to Whitmore Academy in Utah. Ms. Scheff LIED and said she did not receive any fees for this referral. We withdrew our daughter in Dec 2004, after 2 months, since the owner is under investigation for child abuse. Our family was gravely damaged by this referral by Ms. Scheff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
Name other referral  people and where and how they operate.  often times they prey on private placements because they can shake down the parents easier than state placements.  they will try to make themselves look like victims when they are caught lying to parents and they will coerce kids into saying that the place has helped them.  a line often used by these kids who promote the place is that "if i had known what it was like i would not have come here and i am glad i came here".  it is all cult crap  designed to keep the kids believing the lie that these places are all about friends.  the truth is that the staff have been sued so many times they cannot get hired at any honest place so they will say or do anything to keep the kids from leaving and that includes tying them up and they justify lying to the parents and kids behind their backs by saying that most kids who leave want to come back.  they have puppets , which are kids who have left and come back, spit out lines like graduating is the best thing for all.  the truth is that your kid is being coerced and threatened with their life if they do not do whatever the place demands.  if your kid is rescued they will then accuse him of not being serious about being there and try to pretend they do not need him and then turn around and have you pay someone to kidnap them legally to bring them back by having you sign over parental rights to them. when caught in this scam  ,  the leaders of the place say "at least we're not murderers".  the truth is many kids who follow them end up commiting suicide from all the abuse .  they will try to blame the kid by saying that the kid was "crazy and violent " before they got there and therefore it is not their fault they abused him.  sociopaths they are .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
Sue Scheff also referred our daughter to Whitmore Academy.  We withdrew our daughter in November 2004 when we became aware that the owners Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks were under investigation for child abuse.  We contacted Sue Scheff about these allegations, and she said she continues to support the Sudweeks. Sue Scheff continues to place children at the Whitmore even as the investigation continues. How terrible. Our daughter and family were gravely damaged by this placement also.

Guess referral fees have more priority than children's possible welfare.

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
same goes for parent help.  stay away from them.  they tell you lies, then don't want to back them up.  they specifically told me if i pulled my son earlier i would not be liable for the clause that says you have to pay an additional month...should have known better, now they dont "recall" the conversation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
According to a lawyer who has reviewed Thayer Learning Center Contract - They attempt to excuse, explain, and exonerate themselves against public policy.  They are inadequate as a matter of law, and in hindsight, evidence of an almost clairvoyant ability to foretell the negligent, reckless, intentioanl and outrageous behavior.  Basically their contract will not hold up in court.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
oooooooooo SNAP!

Lookie what we have here

What have the PURE-ists to say of this? Hmm?  ::boohoo:: heres the worlds smallest violin playing just for you.

"The Program" and two years will get you a vastly improved kid in *EXACTLY* the same way that "The Program" and four bucks will get you a cup of espresso at Starbucks.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=5617&forum=9#50637' target='_new'>Timoclea

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
bump - sue you are a cunt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »
It does not appear that Sue Scheff cares about the kids just the $,
Watch out for Wolves in Sheeps clothing.
Let the madness stop please help  :rofl:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
Whats really funny is she might very well think shes doing the right thing for the kids, except that shes bought into some program or some program personality (leader/owner/whatever) and is blind to evidence to the contrary now.

Hey, it happens, buit the best intentions in the world mean diddly squat if its still a bad thing youre doing.

Totalitarianism is like a specter which drinks the blood of the living and so achieves reality, while the victims go on existing as a mass of living corpses.

http://www.whitecloud.com/fight_vs_totalitarianism.htm' target='_new'>Karl Jaspers, The Fight Against Totalitarianism (1963)

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
On 2005-02-14 15:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

" According to a lawyer who has reviewed Thayer Learning Center Contract - They attempt to excuse, explain, and exonerate themselves against public policy.  They are inadequate as a matter of law, and in hindsight, evidence of an almost clairvoyant ability to foretell the negligent, reckless, intentioanl and outrageous behavior.  Basically their contract will not hold up in court. "

wow!  that is cool!  In reading the contract, I didn't see how it could hold up in court either.  Basically, case law says you can't sign away rights for an incident that has not yet occurred.  Can you email me in private?  I am very interested in speaking with you further because my son was only there a week, yet they have $50,000 of my money!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
Does PURE refer to Thayer, or is this getting off topic?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
Parents can not feel bad about being misrepresented by Sue Scheff and believing Whitmore was as good as she said when referred there.

Go back on this fornits site, and read  an Excerpt from Sue Scheff's own Deposition:

She lies about having a Degree, tries to pass off work experience in a hospital in "telecommunications and cafeteria/kitchen" work as EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.

GIVE ME A BREAK----

Guess if I volunteer at a museum---I'm Picasso!
Or if one of these Whitmore kids volunteers as a "Candy-Striper" then he/she is a NURSE!

She appears to have a whole lot in common with the Sudweeks, or so it seems....a little problem with misrepresentations???????????

Posting 12-27-2003  19:44:00

Or just sear WWF by keying in Sue Scheff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
sue also recomends glacier mountain academy, has anyone had anything to say about this school or the owner, larry bauer? i understand he used to work at a cedu school and left to start his own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
Is PURE still doing their scare tactics to get parents to trust them?  

http://www.purerebuttal.com
http://www.wwaspsrebuttal.com