Author Topic: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff  (Read 98204 times)

Offline hawaiianguy3

• View Profile
Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
I believe it was February through August of 2003 that I was there. If you have complete faith in these programs please state why.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2006, 03:33:00 AM »
glaicer mtn is a joke larry is a fag and i smoke bud n pop pills everyweeknd at glacier mtn is a joke funny u send ur kids there its makine them get fucked up nice.. friends go there go to school with them glaicer mtn is a joke old guy who useto work there bought them cigs lol and
take it from me.. i smoke bud n pop pills with every1 in glaicer mtn on weekends ive smoked a bowl in the back of glacier mtn van when we were all in it driveing lol staff blows drug house

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »
Quote from: ""hawaiianguy3""
I believe it was February through August of 2003 that I was there. If you have complete faith in these programs please state why.

I don't remember when, but i also attended glacier mountain academy, it was probably shortly after you left.

was the kid you talked about ("attempting to commit suicide") in past posts named "Joey"?

also if you have aim/msn instant messanger i would really like to talk to you  :D

Offline hawaiianguy3

• View Profile
Re: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2009, 08:03:14 AM »
I realize that the last post on here was over a year ago. Sorry, but I hardly ever check up on this. I really don't remember his name. It may have been Matt, but he definitely had red hair and I want to say he was from somewhere on the east coast, possibly New Jersey? If you ever visit this site again and see this, person who posted above me, my email address is [email protected]. Feel free to contact me.

Offline Obex

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2010, 09:17:36 PM »
Was a "student" from '96-'98 when it was just Glacier Mountain Expeditions.  The place was.... shady. I dont have much to say about Larry, he was a decent enough guy and I have very little real contact with him.  John, however was just a grown up version of the "clients" only he acted nice while he screwed you over.  He employed both his sons, JB, and Owen while I was there, both of whom assaulted me.  The dog and pony show I remember quite well as I had to put up with it for two lousy years.  I believe the only thing that kept the place from coming apart was Jean (who I think was the only one on staff who had proper training and certification).  I also remember when GMA came about and when work first started on the camp at Johns home.  Anyways been a long time since anyone checked up on this forum, I just looked up GME to see if it was still around and decided I should kick in my two cents since Hguy took the initiative to get this information out. I can be contacted at [email protected].

Offline hawaiianguy3

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
Hey. I check up on here every once in a while. I'm pretty sure the program's been shut down though.