Author Topic: Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter  (Read 14794 times)

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
I am gonna try to fix her up with our friend's son. He is a very nice young man who share our beliefs, which are God's wishes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
On 2005-02-14 21:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It never ends. You all continue to mock my dire situation with my daughter. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK , EMPTY SKULLS: I WILL NOT JUST STAND BUY AND ALLOW MY DAUGHTER TO DESTROY OUR LIFE AS WELL AS THE INTEGRITY OF MY FAMILY! I will drag her myself to a program if need be!I am going to save my daughter's life!"

you just hit it on the head you dope.  you are not at all concerned with your daughter, but rather only the difficulties she creates in your life.

hopefully your kid is wise enough to know what a completely self-centered phony you are.  i bet she does.  you're transparent as hell.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 12:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello. I am hoping someone could help me. I am having problems with our oldest 17 year old daughter. She wants to date a low class Jew.We are high class Roman Cathlics. We do not tolerate such behavior. I have no problems with our other kids. I even get complements calling them my robots because I only have to tell them once what we expect of them and they comply. The leader of our family wants us to disown her. Obviously, a $30,000 car, a 6 thousand dollar plasma TV, and a 3 thousand dollar computer system is not enough for her to be happy. This Jew Boy comes from a single mother on Welfare. We believe it is against God to have  kids without a marriage. We disowned  my sister for having a kid  with a Jew and out of marriage. She gets no help from us now.She has to live on $602 SSI , while i drive 2 luxury vans and live in a half a milion dollar house. If my daughter goes through with her wishes to date this Jew boy, she will meet the same fate. Please let me know of any other ways I clud deal with this problem that is disrupting our once happy family. I there any program out there that would very specifically deal wih her wrong choices she is making?"

you're a bigger moron than i had previously thought.  you can't even SPELL "catholic" much less BE one.

have you ever considered that you are the etiology of your daughter's problems...?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Ever heard of typos? And I sure as hell am not responsible for my daughter's recent actions. But I will be responsible for her rehabilitation, whether it be at home or in a progam.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
On 2005-03-06 12:38:00, BSarro wrote:

"Ever heard of typos? And I sure as hell am not responsible for my daughter's recent actions. But I will be responsible for her rehabilitation, whether it be at home or in a progam."

you're not responsible for your daughter's actions.  that's correct.  however, you are responsible for the circumstances under which she was reared and therefore bear responsibility for where she is headed.

have you ever thought that raising your kid in a hateful, bigoted, narrow-minded way may have caused some of her developmental problems?  you really need to take a serious look at how you have contributed to her aberrent behavior (but let me state for the record that there is nothing abnormal about dating a jew or anyone from any other particular ideological or religious paradigm).

as for your being "high class," let me quote elvis presley: "that was a lie."  if you put a pig in a dress does that make it classy?  no, it's still a pig, just a dressed up one.

and, btw, typos have nothing to do with your severely truncated vocabulary and your absolutely abominable grammar.  are you sure you work in a school...?[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-03-09 05:49 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
Yes, I work with Elementary School kids. I think my writing is fine. After all. you all seem to understand my writing fine.Unfortunately,that is almost all you understand.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Have you discussed with the pope the idea about reinstituting the inqusition? I know hes in bad health these days but he cannot at least make the time for such high class patrons such as yourself. Its not like youre one of those poor catholics, like the Godforsaken Irish right? I would hope so cause otherwise I dont think I could speak to you any longer or offer my assistiance. After all as we both well know God only truly loves the rich, the poor are poor because God is punishing them, am I right?

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
Yes, many poor are poor through no fault but their own. Also, I am half Irish, so that throws away the theory that I am against Irish Catholics who are poor.My other half is German.Yes God loves me more than those who choose to go against the way he wants this world to be.People like you and the rest of the evil-doers on this board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
BSorry,
Your comment seems to fly in the face of the fact that 'his son' hung out with robbers, murderers, and prostitutes; while speaking out against those who economically oppressed the masses- the wealthy- who were rich in resources and poor in values.

Even those who had committed what was/is commonly viewed as being the most egregious crimes against society, garnered more attention and respect from 'his son'. Hmm, wonder why that might be?

Could it have something to do with this warning, "It is harder for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rick man to enter heaven"?

Best educate yourself and repent. I hear the rapture is drawing near. I'm sure that's a boat you don't want to miss. And heaven forbid, the meek who shall inherit the earth, sure don't want you to miss it.

Perhaps there will be a behavior modification program awaiting you and your buddies when you arrive. Sweet Poetic Justice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
What in God's name yes and he/she is my God too, and I am a proud Jewish Woman, Mother, and Nana!  Shame on you who in the world do you think you are?  First of all I feel bad for your daughter having such a bigot as a mother, secondly I cannot believe that your post is even real!
Oh you must have voted for Bush!  Please get a life a real one!
 :wstupid:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
God loves you more than he loves others? Show me the biblical basis for this. Christ himself stated I came not for the healthy but for the sick. Christ also said love thy neighbor, not think youre better than others. I wonder though do you consider Christ or the people he hung around with to be "low class jews"? Also whats your basis for assuming we are "evil doers" lady you are in some serious need of help, its fat cows like yourself who give christianity a bad name.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
I think arguing over religion is like arguing over if superman could bet batman.

The most fundamental purpose of government is defense, not empire.
--Joseph Sobran

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »
Well Batman is a hell of alot smarter but of course Superman is stronger and faster. I think the only way Batman could ever beat Superman would be to kill him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2005, 04:53:00 AM »
keep in mind batman has more friends. but what about the hulk vs. the undertaker. can we settle one thing at a time here please.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... &forum=9&3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
So you think you are something special because you are a rich catholic snob huh.....hmmm I went to catholic school most of my life, have relatives who are lebanese, part chinese, hispanic AND jewish, and some of us have money and some of us dont....why in the HELL do you think GOD cares about whether someone buys an OVERpriced computer, expensive car or dates a jewish boy???? MY GOD woman Jesus was a Jew!!! just how sheltered are you??? No wonder your daugther is messed up in the head! I bet she will be MUCH better off without YOUR influence!