Author Topic: Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter  (Read 14700 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
The grammar. High class? Yeah right! The lady can not even use the proper sentence structure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
I agree - maybe if she took a little more time being articulate someone would beieve her feeble attempts at trolling - but then to give her the benifit of the doubt, maybe some keys on her referbed WebTV aren't working right now

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
Hey! Dipshitzky?!

I have an MBA and knock down some serious jack and still think you're a scabby douche-bag. I seriously suspect that you are kidding, but I find nothing funny in you denigration of jews. Perhaps your hypothetical daughter just doen't want to have relations with you any longer. BTW, how do you watch the TV? I am certain you have spent a couple of years after-tax earnings on it and your "$30,000" automobile. Also, luxury and van do not belong in the same sentence.

Here's something you can do for fun. Go post some anti-Islamic stuff on one of their websites. You life should get real interesting after that. For a short while at least. I look forward to reading about it on fox news.

CL[ This Message was edited by: ClayL on 2005-02-11 18:43 ]

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »
On 2005-02-11 08:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To Sara,                             It troubles me deeply that I know have you to add to my list of phonies. You ,like your fellow brethren of posters, have chosen to mock my daughter's dire need for help. I will be showing this so called place to go to help to my daughter, to show how she will end up if she does not shape up. I am sure my daughter will be sad to see so many mocking her need for immediate help. Perhaps that will motivate her to deviate from her current ways.Sara, I could type more but your refurb computer from 1989 might freeze up before you could read it all.Or your refurb WebTV. Whichever you are using to access this board.   "

:rofl:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »
If you truly paid 3 grand for a computer, then you are the biggest idiot I have ever met.

I love the fact that you continuously give us your stats, yet cannot even use complete and proper sentence structure, let alone proper grammar and spelling.  You continue to try to dazzle us with your obviously imagined intellect. That makes you a braggart, but I am guessing you don't even know what that means. Let me clue you in, Braggart: "one given to loud, empty boasting, a bragger".

And yes, I know this is a troll, just couldn't resist.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
Ticrescue,                        You tell me I am an idiot for paying 3 thou for a top of the line computer. You are just envious that I can shop and not worry about price. I guess you would prefer to buy refurbed WebTVs on auction at Ebay, but that gives you no right to say that I am an idiot for spending about $2775 more on a computer than your refurbed WebTV. You and Sara probably frequent Dollar Stores when you are not busy worrying about other's spending and post your propaganda here.I will now let you buy some generic raviolis from the Dollar Store in preparation for your Saturday Dinner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
On 2005-02-12 08:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ticrescue,                        You tell me I am an idiot for paying 3 thou for a top of the line computer. You are just envious that I can shop and not worry about price. I guess you would prefer to buy refurbed WebTVs on auction at Ebay, but that gives you no right to say that I am an idiot for spending about $2775 more on a computer than your refurbed WebTV. You and Sara probably frequent Dollar Stores when you are not busy worrying about other's spending and post your propaganda here.I will now let you buy some generic raviolis from the Dollar Store in preparation for your Saturday Dinner."

Well, at least two of us think you're an idiot.  Anyone else???
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »
On 2005-02-12 20:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-02-12 08:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ticrescue,                        You tell me I am an idiot for paying 3 thou for a top of the line computer. You are just envious that I can shop and not worry about price. I guess you would prefer to buy refurbed WebTVs on auction at Ebay, but that gives you no right to say that I am an idiot for spending about $2775 more on a computer than your refurbed WebTV. You and Sara probably frequent Dollar Stores when you are not busy worrying about other's spending and post your propaganda here.I will now let you buy some generic raviolis from the Dollar Store in preparation for your Saturday Dinner."

Well, at least two of us think you're an idiot.  Anyone else???

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: "

Oops, that was me... laughing to hard to realize I wasn't logged in!
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2005, 03:24:00 AM »
Plus people that are accustomed to money i.e. old money, do not feel the need to brag about what they have. This is absolutley fake nonsense this person has posted. Just look at all the other Jerry Springer and Maury headlines and it's quite obvious this person is an unemployed loser at home watching too many talk shows instead of job hunting. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
To Message board People, I, from  this moment forward,will be using the Username of BSarro.In regards to the above poster,I find it bewildering that yet another person has made entertainment of my ordeal with my young teen daughter. But maybe not another person. This could be a another insult from someone who already has done so before. This sounds like young , naive Sara.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
I am really not sure how you can continue to make judgements about people you don't even know.  As for them making judgement of you, well you opened yourself up for that by acting like a total materialistic, racisit ass.  

I personally feel as with everyone else on here that you are a joke - but if for some reason you are for real, I would suggest the need for some serious help.  

If you are for real, and your family drama is true.  I find comfort in the fact that your daugheter knows what you are all about.  And from the postings that she has placed, it seems as though she is as embarrased by you as the rest of us our.  THANK GOD SHE KNOWS YOU ARE INSANE!

You keep telling us how you ahve found help elsewhere, and yet you continue to post here - be it to make people mad, or jsut that you are crazy!! If you don't like us, and you think that we are not well educated and all live in trailers with webTV, then perhaps you should stop wasting our time, and we will stop wasting yours with out supposed insults and degradations.  

YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!!

As for me and my Apple refurbrished webTV, I'm going to put in my teeth and head out for a day at the local RED NECK BAR - you fool!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2005, 01:35:00 AM »
anon-  you think having a $500,000 house makes you "high class"??  Where do you live- Utah?  In real cities, you know, developed ones, where the people well-rounded and intellectual and cultured, $500,000 for a house is CHUMP CHANGE!

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2005, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2005-02-13 07:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To Message board People, I, from  this moment forward,will be using the Username of BSarro.In regards to the above poster,I find it bewildering that yet another person has made entertainment of my ordeal with my young teen daughter. But maybe not another person. This could be a another insult from someone who already has done so before. This sounds like young , naive Sara.         "

Actually, no... my name is on everything I write.  1984 was the year I was incarcerated in LIFE, Inc., at 15, not the year I was born.  Maybe you can figure out how to use your overpriced computer to figure that one out.

And as far as naive goes, you've heard that adage about a fool and their money?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
entrance to log...star date 2/14/2005...anyone can marry anyone as long as it is a man and a woman?

get a life lady YOUR daughter can marry just about anyone this day and age, regardless of any of YOUR discrimmination criteria.  she doesn't need help, you do, period the end!

call dr. phil, he'll tell you the same thing and maybe recommend a program for YOU!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
On 2005-02-13 07:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To Message board People, I, from  this moment forward,will be using the Username of BSarro.In regards to the above poster,I find it bewildering that yet another person has made entertainment of my ordeal with my young teen daughter. But maybe not another person. This could be a another insult from someone who already has done so before. This sounds like young , naive Sara.         "

I find it bewildering that your life seems so empty that you have to come trolling on a message board.  Too bad so many are feeding you. ::troll::  ::troll::

You say there is but one way to worship the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it?
--Chief Red Jacket, Seneca Indian Chieftain

t. Pete Straight
early 80s