Author Topic: Scam  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scam
« on: December 08, 2002, 04:02:00 PM »
I am a recent graduate of PAthway. I wrote a lot on my experiences there, but when I tried to post it it was all erased. I would love a chance to speak out against this progam. Will write later. EMSR
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Scam
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 06:53:00 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to write.

I have the perfect person for you to give the 411 on Pathway. I know that whatever you tell him, he will keep you in confidence if you  wish it that way. His name is Wes Fager and his email address is [email protected]

I will personally call him and let him know you are coming via cyberland. Thank you for helping to educate us on the workings of pathway, and I am sorry for your ordeal already. I know it's gonna be tuff to initially get through this, but you're well on your way:)

Thanks again for writing and take care.....Ken

[ This Message was edited by: ramprato on 2002-12-08 16:03 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Scam
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 09:56:00 PM »
Hey there! Welcom to the forum. From this point forward, you will not be told to have a seat, check yourself for "bad thoughts", rat on anyone, including yourself, confess your private thoughts, feelings or deeds. Instead, you're welcome to say whatever you want whenever you want, no more no less.

I have to say I'm thrilled that one of you guys has found us. I'm fairly certain that very little changed with Straight, Detroit except the name. Looking forward to finding out how accurate that is and, hopefully, tipping off future pro$pects before they can get their greedy little mitts on them.

Thanks for posting. Talk to ya' later.

Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary,
categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.

--Abbie Hoffman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scam
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 11:42:00 AM »
Hi, I am glad to see that you are willing to come forward, and want to talk to others that went through a lot of the same things that you did.  I am currently working with some people to help close down these straight-like programs that still exist :flame: .  If you are willing to contact me privately, my  e-mail is [email protected], I would really like the chance to speak with you.  My name is Mary.  Hppy to see you here.

Mary
Straight, Inc. Survivor
90'-92'