Author Topic: THE RULES  (Read 3640 times)

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
THE RULES
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »
Hey everybody,

Wow.  Whoever posted all those rules thanks - I learned alot of hidden aspects concerning the "program".
I've slowly been finding out more and more about the fifth phasers, staff in training, and parental rules.  It's scary shit.
What was allowed and what was not.
It sounds like life got even weirder the higher you went!
We were all being brainwashed during the entire relationship with Straight.
Plain and simple.

I had forgotten (probably repressed) so much of this, and it is amazing to me the stuff I am remembering now.  I guess it's just human nature to do so, and considering that I got to fourth level before I left I know for a fact that I screamed at my share of people.  I participated in the sickness simply trying to get through it day by day.

Most of us did eventually.  We got tired of fighting, being held down. punched, kicked, spit on, tackled, etc..  They called it "fake it 'till you make it".  Yea, make it to a level to run like Hell.

Thanks again - your post is the sort of thing that parents and courts of law need to read before trusting others with their child(ren).

David
M.I.A.
Straight Richardson 88/89
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
THE RULES
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »
Hey everybody,

Wow.  Whoever posted all those rules thanks - I learned alot of hidden aspects concerning the "program".
I've slowly been finding out more and more about the fifth phasers, staff in training, and parental rules.  It's scary shit.
What was allowed and what was not.
It sounds like life got even weirder the higher you went!
We were all being brainwashed during the entire relationship with Straight.
Plain and simple.

I had forgotten (probably repressed) so much of this, and it is amazing to me the stuff I am remembering now.  I guess it's just human nature to do so, and considering that I got to fourth level before I left I know for a fact that I screamed at my share of people.  I participated in the sickness simply trying to get through it day by day.

Most of us did eventually.  We got tired of fighting, being held down. punched, kicked, spit on, tackled, etc..  They called it "fake it 'till you make it".  Yea, make it to a level to run like Hell.

Thanks again - your post is the sort of thing that parents and courts of law need to read before trusting others with their child(ren).

David
M.I.A.
Straight Richardson 88/89
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
THE RULES
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2003, 03:44:00 AM »
An Open Meeting rule I remember was: "No wearing the same clothes at two or more Open Meetings in a row."

According to my parents, I wore the exact same clothes for all FOUR of my introductions.  Guess Jeff wasn't paying attention and I didn't give a crap.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline infanalyst

• View Profile
THE RULES
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
Hey everyone... I had to bump this one again to the top... This one was a classic post... Anonymous on page 1 must have written down all of the rules and saved them in a safe place...  :nworthy:
Brent Lewis
American "War on Drugs" P.O.W.
5/17/86-12/2/87
Straight - DC (Springfield)