Author Topic: Tsumani Conspiracy  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« on: January 10, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Jeff_Berryman

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
I have seen more ludicrous conspiracy theories, but I can't remember when.
hen I mount my horse, ALL THE WINDMILLS IN SPAIN TREMBLE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
I think that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »
yep a load of crap! what do you think Deb?

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
Where did you get this? off the George Noorey or Art bell web site?
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
I don't see anything really unbelievable here.

What part of the story do ya'll find so unbelievable? That our leaders would kill a lot of people for geopolitical reasons? That they'd lie about it? I have to say, if it's true that our military happened to have an extra 1500 marines hanging around idle right now is very, very suspicious! Around here (SW Pennsylvania) I've run accross people who have been in the reserves and not seen active duty in 15 years or more and who will be shipping out in a few months. Many of my neighbors are still waiting for relatives to come back home from their "6 - 18 month deployments" for the last couple of years.

I don't know if the details of this version of events are true and accurate or not. But none of it seems any less plausible than the official version. I suppose if I didn't know from firsthand experience how crazy the Büsh people were I might not entertain the posibility that they could do something so monsterous. But I do know. I've seen what these crazy bastards do to their own kids over something as trivial as smoking pot.

At present there is not a single credible established religion in the world.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
I'm not sure what to think. I don't have enough knowledge to evaluate the possibility, but it's certainly worth consideration and discussion.
Stranger things have happened.
What's more difficult to imagine? That our government would create such an atrocity or that creating such a catastropy is even possible?
If it's the later, I'd like to hear why. That's why I asked the question, What do you think?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antny

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
Actually, it seems quite plausable to me.  Especially considering that Indonesia is the World's most populous muslim nation (most ppl don't know that).  After reading the book, "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau, and seeing the absolute corruption of capitalistic greed at the multibillion dollar level right here at home under our noses within the FDA, FTC, Pharma and Food/Diet Industries I can certainly believe that this was organised by the NWO elite...Look at what they are doing to American in the name of money...

BTW, I highly recommend the book I mentioned if anyone wants to know what's really going on in that industry!
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
Ditto - This seems absolutely plausible to me.  The Wall Street Bankers, a.k.a. The Rothschilds, are inhuman in their lust for money and power.  

Big Brother is on his way!  I find it very telling that the "Right: Conservatives are trying so hard to silence the "Left".  Why are they trying to take away the voice of such a large group of Americans?  What happened to freedom of speech?  What happened to Democracy?  There is a strong movement to denegrate anyone who speaks out against the policy of our President.  That sounds like dictatorship to me.

It worries me that people are so brainwashed that they cannot conceive of the idea that our country has been sold down the river.  Americans are doing evil things at the bidding of someone else.  Who?  Wouldn't it be ironic if it was the British Rothschilds.  The Queen must be very proud!

I hate that  we Americans are so fat and intoxicated that  we will give away our freedom and our future and become slaves and praise the President and his policies the whole way.

Hello Big Brother!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
Wait, maybe I'm wrong.  If this is possible, then I guess anything is. :lol:

http://www.news.com.au/common//story_pa ... 7,11937748^13762,00.html

US military wanted 'sex bomb'
By Milanda Rout
January 14, 2005

A "SEX bomb" that would make enemy soldiers irresistible to each other was considered by the US military.

Declassified documents reveal the Pentagon toyed with the idea of an aphrodisiac chemical weapon in 1994.

The gas would have made enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The weapon's developers said homosexual behaviour among troops would deal a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

The plans, unearthed from a US air force laboratory in Ohio, were published in New Scientist magazine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tsumani Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
You all should visit
http://www.TomFlocco.com

Look under Breaking News - Tsunami for starters.