Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Make a report to ISAC

(1/2) > >>

Antigen:
Dear folks,
  Many props to Shelby Earnshaw for doing the right thing by Joyce and all the Whitmore families.

See:
  http://isaccorp.org/documentsnz.html#whitmore

ISAC has become a touchstone for troubled parent industry watchdogs and consumers. If anyone else would like to make a statement to ISAC about Whitmore (or another school/program) please do.

To make a report, contact Shelby Earnshaw:
http://isaccorp.org/contact.html

You need not have your name or other personal information published. However, you must provide your name and valid contact info. in order for Shelby to verify authorship. No minor's names or identifying info. will ever be disclosed.

I wasn't raised Catholic, but I used to go to Mass with my friends, and I viewed the whole business as a lot of very enthralling hocus-pocus. There's a guy hanging upon the wall in the church, nailed to a cross and dripping blood, and everybody's blaming themselves for that man's torment, but I said to myself, 'Forget it. I had no hand in that evil. I have no original sin. Theres no blood of any sacred martyr an my hands. I pass on all of this.'
--Billy Joel, American musician
--- End quote ---

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Anonymous:
Excellent idea!!!!  Come on guys, here's your chance to tell your side.  Every little bit makes a difference.  And remember....

--- Quote ---You need not have your name or other personal information published. However, you must provide your name and valid contact info. in order for Shelby to verify authorship. No minor's names or identifying info. will ever be disclosed.
--- End quote ---

Antigen:
Is that you, K? You're a fiend!
He that will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not, is a slave.
--William Drummond (1585-1640)
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-02-05 20:17:00, Antigen wrote:

"Is that you, K? You're a fiend!
He that will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not, is a slave.
--William Drummond (1585-1640)
--- End quote ---

"

--- End quote ---

Shut up!!  :rofl:  I had an hour or so and I couldn't resist!!  :wave:  :wave:

Antigen:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version