Author Topic: Looking for Cascade kids/staff  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for Cascade kids/staff
« on: January 18, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
I realize that this is a CEDU forum, but there isn't one for Cascade (which is directly based on CEDU) and I was hoping to connect with people from there. If you don't know: Cascade was started by ex-CEDU staff in 1984. It closed early last year because the school essentially fell apart due to no new enrollments and parents finally wising up and pulling their kids. I was there between 1999 and 2002. Yeah. I went twice. Lucky me. My email is babznboyland@yahoo and I would love to hear from any kids or staff from Cascade.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wiseup

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
it is amazing how many former students of cascade have not wised up and realized that they are liars and frauds who pretend to be friends to the kids but really are just out to use them. once you start believing the lie drilled into students and counselors that it is what you make it you are sunk. cascade is another scam and the kids are the pawns in the game. these students who claim that it changed their life for the better are so brainwashed by that con artist who claims to be all about making friends.  the making you feel your feelings and feel better about yourself  is how they brainwash you. they are very good at it and lets face it they conned many. it is all to keep you under their control so that you believe what they want you to believe especially the part about "we help everybody and we are all about friends".  they do not give a shit about anybody or anything except those they can con into believing everything they say which is easily done in a highly coercive manipulated environment where they label those who do not belive their lies as being out of agreement and label those who discover it is a fraud as being disloyal. they will use the issue of loyalty to justify anything. basically if you catch them lying , you are disloyal. [ This Message was edited by: wiseup on 2005-04-15 12:53 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
I agree with most of the stuff you just said, but I did meet some good friends there, whitout whom I would have never survived that place. I'm just looking to find people and reconnect with them. The people who had to go to these places share a special bond. No one else can really know what it's like if they haven't been there, that's what makes these friendships so special.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
cascadesurvivor or cascadesurvivors is a yahoo group for ex-cascadians like myself. check it out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 04:33:00 AM »
thanks for the info. i definately will.