Author Topic: Spring Creek Lodge Man Attempts Murder  (Read 6753 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge Man Attempts Murder
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
I went to Spring Creek Lodge and although what happened is sick and twisted, Mr. Keith was still a good man (just a jealous man) I spoke with him and he was a good friend to a lot of people...If anyone went to SCL and remembers NISSAN email me   [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
Mr. Stromnes,
you should have at least checked the body of Mr. keith Wood to at least see where the bullet hole was in his head and watch hand he was. You would have then know then he had not shot himself. You are a discrgrace to your profession.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
how dare YOU, you didn't even know the man.  I personally knew him and had a great experience of him, yeah, what happened really wasn't out of possibility with him, but he was still a great man who helped many people my age, so please...stop letting all this kind of shit go on, if you have nothing really important enough to say on the subject, than just drop it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2005, 01:18:00 AM »
NO, how dare YOU!  :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
I know him all right and lot better then anyone here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
I think you meant, knew him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
hey who is this that typed this message, please post ure e-mail adress, i have lots of questions, he was a dear friend of mine

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
Ummm so you want my e-mail address, do you think I want to end up
on a cold slab to, as an alleged suicide.
Here is one thing, according to Mr. Stromnes; Keith Wood?s body was transported
to the crime lab in Missoula, in fact it never was.
do any of you think some of this information that was posted earlier in this forum, was
nothing more then disinformation to distract from what really happened? How about that
piece of information that came from the bar in Thompson Falls.
Or how about the armed robbery that occurred that night? Was this a distraction?
Or how about the alleged statements that Keith Wood must have had a bad back ground for assaults. These are statements that imply bad behave your,
and being a person out of control. Keith Wood did not have a criminal back ground, if that were true he could never have gotten into two different branches of the military, and the last one he was in he was going to be trained in the intelligences field the security check alone is extensive.
If you have questions go ahead ask, I doubt if I could answer them all, but I also must be careful.
I?m sure there are those who are wondering why I am doing this, I talked with Keith?s mother the day of the funeral service, have you ever looked into the eyes of a grieving mother who just wants to know what happen to her son and you can?t tell her what you know just because it may endanger her life, she will need a great deal of help in the days and months to come.
What do all of you know about this crime, about the people involved, where they come from? What is there back ground? Who are they connected with? Were there drugs involved? Or was it something Bonnie had told Keith about the drug business that got him killed? or maybe it was something else.
Bonnie was a cocaine and methamphetamine freak, who controls the methamphetamine and cocaine trafficking in the state of Montana? Answer M 13. Do you know who they are?
A little common sense go?s a long way.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
Well, if that's the case, wasn't it thoughtful of M 13 to take the guy out while he wasn't on campus? And any parent who's even thinking of sending a kid to SCL ought to take into consideration that their staff may well be up to their eyebrows in organized crime.

We must create an atmosphere where the crooked cop fears the honest cop, and not the other way around.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006JU7T/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Frank Serpico

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
Now that was one hell of a spin, but not realistic, why would you think the whole staff or even Keith Wood would be involved with organized crime, but you seem to like to imply it any way. He would have not been the first person who has found himself in a bad situation do to bad judgment and it was just too late by the time he realized it.

You seem to want to use this shooting to benefit your own ends and not the truth of the
matter concerning the shooting. A hardened heart is not a good thing.
I understand your concerns with these types of schools. I do not necessarily favor them either.
So Frank Serpico said that, I read his book many years ago but I think he had it wrong.
It?s not just the police who are corrupt but also the judges and lawyers, like what we have in our own county right here.

Corruption law enforcement covers up the crime then what is the end for all others?

can not maintain it?s self with out the courts involvement.
When

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
On 2005-07-04 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

why would you think the whole staff or even Keith Wood would be involved with organized crime, but you seem to like to imply it any way.

Well, as far as I can tell, ppl in the know have proposed only two explanations. One is that the guy was so unstable as to go off on a homicidal rampage, the other that he was the target of a gangland hit. But we all agree he was on staff at SCL.

How do these people go about qualifying their staff candidates? From all I've heard and read, they do it the same way they have done since Chuck Dederich's day. Completion of and fidelity to the Program is the one and only criteria for a staff position. I'm of the mind that that's a very, very shaky means of retting candidates for staff to care for anyone, never mind young kids who are to be kept incommunicado for a matter of months or more.

Do you disagree w/ that? Do you think they're doing a perfectly good job of qualifying staff for these programs?

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684855674/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Henry Kissinger

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
The fact is your henchmen Stromnes who fabricated these stories in the beginning has been caught once again; his campaign of disinformation and distraction has not worked; now more people know the truth about what really happened that night and Stromnes is exposed for what he really is. Maybe we should be checking on the connection between Stromnes and are local corrupt county officials and law enforcement. Stromnes seems to have a problem with his facts or his hearing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
You can reach me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
shoot did not have a record

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
i agree with the annonymous guy at the top of page three. all of you who speak of that school like sin-fest, ive got a word of two for ya...

you are all cowards, lowly weak spineless cowards with out repect of fear for that which u dont understand. mr. keith.. i knew him, i hated him i thought he was a jerk. but i still envy his standard of dicipline and respect the very power and honor he carried with in himself was more than any of you could ever amount to!

mr. keith was in vietnam at the age of twenty, and his actions are unexcusable, however i must say that all of you commit a crime just as terrible when you talk about him with out even having met him much less lived with him for two years!

HELL, idoubt any of u would be able to say any of this stuff to his face...

you are all fools who use the internet as a tool for your lowly need to feed your own pathetic self confidence! cowards and incompetents incaple of doing even half of what that man acheived!
Y'all ARENT WORTHY OF THE LOWEST PITS OF HELL!!!

the way mr. keith taught and educated hundreds of young men at spring creek was incredible, and few will ever rise to such meet such a challenge, and even less will achieve what he accomplished.
nomatter what he did mr keith was a good man,
a very good man, god bless his soul and the one he took... :flame: