Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

WHO ARE YOU

(1/12) > >>

Anonymous:
one thing for some people, like leah and her grandmother and joyce and zita and erica, state your name if your gonna write something , or are you to scared someones gonna find out its you, if your gonna talk crap, face up to it and stand behind it. grow some balls and say who you are, your all a bunch of pussys. thats all you are.....

inga

Gmom:
No one is hiding, Darling, just having a discussion.  The discussion doesn't include you, so you might want to find something else to occupy your time.

Anonymous:
inga this is erica....and i am anything but a p*ssy so please stop ur raving on n on BOUT nothing. i have posted a lot on this site and people have known it's me even when i haven't  signed my name at the bottom of the postings.

after today i will no longer even look on this site because it is a bunch of b.s.! it so is. i mean i also don't even see why cheryl and mark would allow you guys to come on here and state things when only in  the end it ends up just stirring up confusion and so on.

you can call me anything you wanna call me....won't hurt a bone in me, cause u just waisting ur breath.

I am home progressing each day in a healthy style. I get like 1o hours of sleep now every night, i exercise for an hour each day, take longer showers now, enough to actually get clean, attend church with my family, youth group every sunday night. I script often and write out goals on my mirror everyday. I have taken the good from the Whitmore and have left the bad is basically whut i am saying. So have a nice life and i wish u all the happiness in the world. :wave:

Cayo Hueso:

--- Quote ---On 2005-02-03 16:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"one thing for some people, like leah and her grandmother and joyce and zita and erica, state your name if your gonna write something , or are you to scared someones gonna find out its you, if your gonna talk crap, face up to it and stand behind it. grow some balls and say who you are, your all a bunch of pussys. thats all you are.....

inga

"

--- End quote ---

First off sweetie, my email is right there in my profile so if anyone wants to contact me about anything I've written...feel free.

Second, I'm really sorry you're stuck in the position that you are.  I hope you find some relief when and if you get out from under their control.  We'll be here for you when you need us.
T'is an ill wind that blows no minds.
--Syadasti
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
She's talking about people who have a direct connection to the Whitmore. i.e former students, family members of students, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version