Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Miricle Workers

(1/5) > >>

Anonymous:
I have experienced such change and beauty in this home. Sunshine fills my heart when i wake up in the morning and see the family that i have so gratefully become a part of. You have to be here to have the full understanding. I wanted to let the whole world know how important Cheryl and Mark and all the kids are to me, They are more than my family, more than my life, they are my everything and with all of my heart and soul and being, i love them. This is a statement that i will never betray, i will never turn my back on them, or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, to ruin such a happy home and family, what a crime! They will surely end up in hell, to cause someone else pain because of selfish reasons, is the biggest sin in my eyes, someone so perfectly trying and loving in everything they do, like Cheryl. She doesn't deserve what you people are trying to do to her, she has a life and kids and grandkids to focus on, this kind of thing just causes drama in her life and pain that she dosn't need. Cheryl is the most forgiving loving caring human being i have ever met in my life and her happiness means the world to me. the world will never understand the gratitude i have inside of me for cheryl and the kids. It is too great to be described in words. It's hurts so bad everytime i think about the pain that you guys put cheryl and mark through because if you only understood and had a heart and if you only knew what they have gone through in thier  lives, you would think twice before saying what you say, They are not perfect and none of us are, but cheryl has taught me that i can make mistakes and she will always love me for me, no matter what, no judgements. Yes she believes in god, but never has she pushed the religion thing on us, its our choice to go  to church and their is no punishment if you dont go. We all go because we respect cheryl and mark and thier family, they gave up so much for us, we have to give a little back, this family is my reason for everything, the reason im living, the reason im drug free, the reason i am more aware, the reason i have a brain. The reason i know what love really is. When the sad day comes that i have to part with this family, i hope i can leave knowing that the world understands what really goes down. And it's all good baby, all good.

Inga

Anonymous:
wow wow

Anonymous:
My, my  what a nice self-portrait of yourself, Cheryl.   Good job.

Anonymous:
Cheryl hasn't sacraficed or given anything up for you.  The Sudweeks have been paid and paid well to provide a service.   Someone needs to get a grip.  No one is that wonderful -- no one.  If there is no truth to what is being said, then why are any of you concerning yourselves with it?  Why the need to defend?  Just don't participate.  That many people don't make up the same incidents and the same type stories without even having had contact with one another.  I see a little bit of uneasyness in the Whitmore corner.  Why is that?

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2005-02-03 15:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

...or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, ...

Inga"

--- End quote ---

How, exactly, has anyone put Mark and Cheryl's lives in jeopardy? Just what are these people telling you kids, anyway?

Yah know what? We had some interesting characters at the small private highschool I went to. Don't get me wrong. Most of the faculty ran from decent to really wonderful. But there was the coach who got busted spying on the girls' locker room. 86'ed the next day, shorn of his deconhood and really very close to unwelcome at his church. Then there was the teacher we all suspected was gay. No, there were two of those. There were mean ones and nice ones and ones we thought were just a little nicer to the girls w/ big chests.

But whenever I've talked to old school mates and these things come up, it's never once devolved into threats and loathing.

What's the essential difference here?

I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life -- our desire to go on living -- our dread of coming to an end.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version