Author Topic: Miricle Workers  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« on: February 03, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
I have experienced such change and beauty in this home. Sunshine fills my heart when i wake up in the morning and see the family that i have so gratefully become a part of. You have to be here to have the full understanding. I wanted to let the whole world know how important Cheryl and Mark and all the kids are to me, They are more than my family, more than my life, they are my everything and with all of my heart and soul and being, i love them. This is a statement that i will never betray, i will never turn my back on them, or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, to ruin such a happy home and family, what a crime! They will surely end up in hell, to cause someone else pain because of selfish reasons, is the biggest sin in my eyes, someone so perfectly trying and loving in everything they do, like Cheryl. She doesn't deserve what you people are trying to do to her, she has a life and kids and grandkids to focus on, this kind of thing just causes drama in her life and pain that she dosn't need. Cheryl is the most forgiving loving caring human being i have ever met in my life and her happiness means the world to me. the world will never understand the gratitude i have inside of me for cheryl and the kids. It is too great to be described in words. It's hurts so bad everytime i think about the pain that you guys put cheryl and mark through because if you only understood and had a heart and if you only knew what they have gone through in thier  lives, you would think twice before saying what you say, They are not perfect and none of us are, but cheryl has taught me that i can make mistakes and she will always love me for me, no matter what, no judgements. Yes she believes in god, but never has she pushed the religion thing on us, its our choice to go  to church and their is no punishment if you dont go. We all go because we respect cheryl and mark and thier family, they gave up so much for us, we have to give a little back, this family is my reason for everything, the reason im living, the reason im drug free, the reason i am more aware, the reason i have a brain. The reason i know what love really is. When the sad day comes that i have to part with this family, i hope i can leave knowing that the world understands what really goes down. And it's all good baby, all good.

Inga
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
wow wow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
My, my  what a nice self-portrait of yourself, Cheryl.   Good job.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 01:19:00 AM »
Cheryl hasn't sacraficed or given anything up for you.  The Sudweeks have been paid and paid well to provide a service.   Someone needs to get a grip.  No one is that wonderful -- no one.  If there is no truth to what is being said, then why are any of you concerning yourselves with it?  Why the need to defend?  Just don't participate.  That many people don't make up the same incidents and the same type stories without even having had contact with one another.  I see a little bit of uneasyness in the Whitmore corner.  Why is that?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Miricle Workers
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »
On 2005-02-03 15:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

...or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, ...

Inga"

How, exactly, has anyone put Mark and Cheryl's lives in jeopardy? Just what are these people telling you kids, anyway?

Yah know what? We had some interesting characters at the small private highschool I went to. Don't get me wrong. Most of the faculty ran from decent to really wonderful. But there was the coach who got busted spying on the girls' locker room. 86'ed the next day, shorn of his deconhood and really very close to unwelcome at his church. Then there was the teacher we all suspected was gay. No, there were two of those. There were mean ones and nice ones and ones we thought were just a little nicer to the girls w/ big chests.

But whenever I've talked to old school mates and these things come up, it's never once devolved into threats and loathing.

What's the essential difference here?

I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life -- our desire to go on living -- our dread of coming to an end.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
doesnt anyone undertstand? you can call the whitmore and talk to anyof the kids, we love it here and we love mark and cheryl, hell, come meet us if you want. we are for real.
inga

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Miricle Workers
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
If I want to get cursed out and humiliated, I'll call Howard Stern, thanks!

But what about my question? How are Mark and Cheryl's lives put in danger? That's a damned serious accusation you're making. What do you mean by it? Who's threatening anybody? All I see are kids and their families telling about what happened at Whitmore and then Whitmore defenders making a lot of threats and trying to slander them.

The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
--John Adams, U.S. President

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
On 2005-02-04 08:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"doesnt anyone undertstand? you can call the whitmore and talk to anyof the kids, we love it here and we love mark and cheryl, hell, come meet us if you want. we are for real.

inga"

and have you talk to me the way you just did to the grandmother and the girl you all professed to have "loved"???  No thanks.

Incidentally, if 'leah' has what you call 'relapsed'....shouldn't there be compassion for her???  Why all this filth and vulgarity???  I would think you'd be a little more sensitive towards what she might be going through, but then you're only repeating what you've been taught by the Sudweeks and Whitmore.  

Why doesn't Cheryl come on here and defend herself???  Why does she feel that she needs to allow kids to do it for her??

The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.
--Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »
a little brainwashing going on at the Whitmore? :roll:

Just my 2 cents...
quot;Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.\"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don\'t always agree with them. - George Bush

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
How's the education that you're getting from the 'miricle' workers going?  :roll:  

They are more than my family, more than my life, they are my everything and with all of my heart and soul and being, i love them.

You have no idea how much this simple statement tells us.  All I can do is shake my head.  I really hope you come out from under their spell eventually.

The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline schacherer

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »

"I have experienced such change and beauty in this home. Sunshine fills my heart when i wake up in the morning and see the family that i have so gratefully become a part of. You have to be here to have the full understanding. I wanted to let the whole world know how important Cheryl and Mark and all the kids are to me, They are more than my family, more than my life, they are my everything and with all of my heart and soul and being, i love them. This is a statement that i will never betray, i will never turn my back on them, or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, to ruin such a happy home and family, what a crime! They will surely end up in hell, to cause someone else pain because of selfish reasons, is the biggest sin in my eyes, someone so perfectly trying and loving in everything they do, like Cheryl. She doesn't deserve what you people are trying to do to her, she has a life and kids and grandkids to focus on, this kind of thing just causes drama in her life and pain that she dosn't need. Cheryl is the most forgiving loving caring human being i have ever met in my life and her happiness means the world to me. the world will never understand the gratitude i have inside of me for cheryl and the kids. It is too great to be described in words. It's hurts so bad everytime i think about the pain that you guys put cheryl and mark through because if you only understood and had a heart and if you only knew what they have gone through in thier  lives, you would think twice before saying what you say, They are not perfect and none of us are, but cheryl has taught me that i can make mistakes and she will always love me for me, no matter what, no judgements. Yes she believes in god, but never has she pushed the religion thing on us, its our choice to go  to church and their is no punishment if you dont go. We all go because we respect cheryl and mark and thier family, they gave up so much for us, we have to give a little back, this family is my reason for everything, the reason im living, the reason im drug free, the reason i am more aware, the reason i have a brain. The reason i know what love really is. When the sad day comes that i have to part with this family, i hope i can leave knowing that the world understands what really goes down. And it's all good baby, all good.

Inga"

Inga, if the Whitmore is you r reason for everything then why do you continue to mess around with boys? Some of the facts I know about just happened within the last four weeks. Is the Whitmore also your reason for doing those things? Why do you do some things and not others? Everyone has their own views on things and their own thoughts, those can not be right nor wrong. Also, you can't what did or didn't go on when I was in the Whitmore because YOU weren't there. So please like you have said before, don't comment or talk about things you didn't see.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
Cayo, you asked about the education at Whitmore. It is a joke.  The Sudweeks advertised in 2002 on their web page "fully accredited," and today they yell, "fully accredited."  Talk to Ms. Georgia at Utah Office of Education 801 538-7789. Whitmore is finally NOW in the "candidacy status" of accreditation, and the Sudweeks were forced to apply for accreditation when they "surrendered their license" for a treatment center to the State of Utah due to these abuse allegations. The Sudweeks need the accreditation to secure a School license from the City of Nephi. It is as simple as that.  Whouldn't it have been a lot more simpler if the Sudweeks had just gone for accreditation IN THE FIRST PLACE rather than advertise falsely for over 3 years just to lure parents into their program?

School--my child had no teachers, no classes, and her work was graded by a fellow student who writes on this site and has the grammar and writing skills of a poor 3rd grader. It was, and probably still is a big joke and waste of the parents' money.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
The woman at the Utah Office of Education is Georgia Loutensock.  I left off her last name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
On 2005-02-04 12:53:00, schacherer wrote:

"

"I have experienced such change and beauty in this home. Sunshine fills my heart when i wake up in the morning and see the family that i have so gratefully become a part of. You have to be here to have the full understanding. I wanted to let the whole world know how important Cheryl and Mark and all the kids are to me, They are more than my family, more than my life, they are my everything and with all of my heart and soul and being, i love them. This is a statement that i will never betray, i will never turn my back on them, or put thier lives in jeopardy like leah and erica and some others have done, to ruin such a happy home and family, what a crime! They will surely end up in hell, to cause someone else pain because of selfish reasons, is the biggest sin in my eyes, someone so perfectly trying and loving in everything they do, like Cheryl. She doesn't deserve what you people are trying to do to her, she has a life and kids and grandkids to focus on, this kind of thing just causes drama in her life and pain that she dosn't need. Cheryl is the most forgiving loving caring human being i have ever met in my life and her happiness means the world to me. the world will never understand the gratitude i have inside of me for cheryl and the kids. It is too great to be described in words. It's hurts so bad everytime i think about the pain that you guys put cheryl and mark through because if you only understood and had a heart and if you only knew what they have gone through in thier  lives, you would think twice before saying what you say, They are not perfect and none of us are, but cheryl has taught me that i can make mistakes and she will always love me for me, no matter what, no judgements. Yes she believes in god, but never has she pushed the religion thing on us, its our choice to go  to church and their is no punishment if you dont go. We all go because we respect cheryl and mark and thier family, they gave up so much for us, we have to give a little back, this family is my reason for everything, the reason im living, the reason im drug free, the reason i am more aware, the reason i have a brain. The reason i know what love really is. When the sad day comes that i have to part with this family, i hope i can leave knowing that the world understands what really goes down. And it's all good baby, all good.

Inga"

Inga, if the Whitmore is you r reason for everything then why do you continue to mess around with boys? Some of the facts I know about just happened within the last four weeks. Is the Whitmore also your reason for doing those things? Why do you do some things and not others? Everyone has their own views on things and their own thoughts, those can not be right nor wrong. Also, you can't what did or didn't go on when I was in the Whitmore because YOU weren't there. So please like you have said before, don't comment or talk about things you didn't see."

I was there Leah. I know all about your exploits. Credit card theft, shoplifting, drug abuse and a laundry list of guys you fucked. Including a 22 year heroin addict. I seriously doubt you grew out of all the shit you used to pull.

Offline echothis

• View Profile
Miricle Workers
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
:???: Hell o......
harter Member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy