Author Topic: an error in my last post...sorry  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
an error in my last post...sorry
« on: February 03, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
in that last post of mine i wrote
"to take someone who has had cancer, miscarriages, family and friends deaths, and an endless lifes quest to guide what society doesnt accept because they are wayward or troubled"
i meant it to be
"to take someone who has had cancer, miscarriages, family and friends deaths, and an endless lifes quest to guide what society doesnt accept because they help wayward or troubled teens that society doesnt always accept- to take that someone and try your all to destroy is so wrong to do!" and then continue on with the post..
-gypsy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Who's trying to destroy anybody? We're just trying to find out how Whitmore does what it does. Why is that a threat to anybody?

Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or rational proof. A mystic is a man who treats his feelings as tools of cognition. Faith is the equation of feeling with knowledge.
--Ayn Rand, Russian-born author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
the consequences of having false accusations put up on the world wide web are that which harm relationships of the students, former students, staff, all friends before all these "things" started coming out this way...take your life and take this forum for instance.- it has a purpose, it's actually a common goal between this and the whitmore- to help right? to figure things out? well what if the media, your family, and some of your closest friends went many places to many different types of extremes to have people consider you and your efforts to be abusive when the truth is that you are nothing of the sort- there are just spins and spins of falseness mixed with the story that exists. having leah or chris or joyce harris or another "anonymous" whose name is well known to those who are close...to have them take the effort shows that something must be happening right? but somehow, i just dont know why or how, their efforts are actually not whats real at all!!! they hold grudges, and some of them came to the whitmore for the same reason that they are spinning webs to hurt people who care...thanks for writing back, theres nothing "destroying" about trying to find out whats going on- there is something destoying about people stabbing the Good over and over through untrue words to the public...
gypsy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
There is nothing to be afriad of if there is nothing to hide.  If the whitmore is so good, those that left there should feel strong and proud in their accomplishments.  People here are processing, an important thing to do and searching for their own truths in life and what has happened to them and those they love.  

Process with those you feel share your thoughts, allow those here to do the same.  Everyone is working it out in their own ways.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
On 2005-02-03 14:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

well what if the media, your family, and some of your closest friends went many places to many different types of extremes to have people consider you and your efforts to be abusive when the truth is that you are nothing of the sort-

What if? Darlin, if you only knew!  :roll:

Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not.
http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/remon.html' target='_new'>James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
not every story is a success story...some go home feeling accomplished, others dont because they choose not too- which is usually ridiculous because the beautiful places they visit- seeing poorer people, and the lessons learned that any parent would want a child to learn-are enough to make an impact. these few that are posting that used to be from whitmore or those who never learned good things because they stayed stuck in negative things in their mind, action, or both. and usually theyre too stubborn to admit it or listen to someone who can relate- which isnt bad...thats who they are...i just wish i could help but wishing does nothing...so im doing my best to leave a point...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 01:06:00 AM »
Maybe there is truth to what these people who have been there are saying.  Why are you so quick to condem them?  You don't really know what the motivation is.