Author Topic: Man Kills Mother After She Flushes Marijuana Down Toilet  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Man Kills Mother After She Flushes Marijuana Down Toilet
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
On 2005-02-03 20:51:00, Carmel wrote:

"I am glad I missed his karma train.  I flushed my hubby's pot down the toilet last week.

"

He'd be filing for divorce if he had any sense...oh, that's right, you flushed all his 'sinse'.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
Bitch deserved to die
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
WOW SS so cool and tuff you are. All 120 lbs of you.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
I dont have anything against pot.  Pot doesnt make choices or have responsibilities.  Besides the effects it creates whilst being smoked...it is inert.

What I DO have a problem with is excess.  Anything in moderation is fine by me, but it should be the exception...not the rule.  If I were swallowing xanax or soma from 7am to 10pm everyday, it would be excessive.  If I were doing ANYTHING continually without pause for that amount of time everyday it would be excessive.

You get me?

I didnt like getting up in the morning and trying to get my husband to function like a walking talk THINKING human being.  I am not his mother.  Pot can be great for a lot of people, but as with anything else...there are side effects.  The side effects were ruining our marriage.  The pot in the toilet was a statement, that being that I was no longer going to be taken advantage of.

I dont care if he smokes....but he isnt going to be high 24 hours a day.  That IS escapism and substance abuse.  Not because of the the pot, but because of HIM.

I bought him a fabulous Chong Bong for X-mas last year.....I am not a pot-hater.  There can sometimes be too much of a good thing though.

On 2005-02-05 13:03:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"

On 2005-02-05 11:40:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-02-03 20:51:00, Carmel wrote:

"I am glad I missed his karma train.  I flushed my hubby's pot down the toilet last week.

"

What the hell would you do that for??

Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow;

He who would search for perls must dive below.

Prolougue (from preface to

the Panther Book)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0510337112/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Dryden, All for Love, Prolougue

"

Come on, Antigen---it was for his own good.  

Note to Carmel: That was drug abuse, sweetie.  What did that bag of weed ever do to you?
"
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »
If it were sports all the time, would you trash the TV? If it were cars, would you chuck some tools out in the snow? If it were anything but drugs, would you feel justified in violating the man's property like that?

Carmel, I can't imagine putting up w/ treatment like that from a spouse. You married him for better or for worse. Be thankful it's not liquore and whores.

... and the group leader was a clown.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=742&forum=8#38785' target='_new'>GregFL

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
I like smoking, and I have been in a much mellower mood this past week even the next day. It makes me a little spacey, but I'd rather that than the teeth grinding, can't get out the door in the morning without crying. I see a psychiatrist soon. Maybe I will get diagnosed with something and get some medicine that has different effects than pot. Maybe I will choose to maintain on pot and alcohol instead.

I am not married, so I can't say what I would do. Once someone really close to me died and I called a friend to talk about it, but they were stoned and could not respond well.

If my hubby were watching tv all day fucking long damn right I'd fucking bust the thing and throw it in the dumpster. I'll be sure to make that clear before I get married though. :wink:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
On 2005-02-07 12:55:00, Antigen wrote:

"If it were sports all the time, would you trash the TV? If it were cars, would you chuck some tools out in the snow? If it were anything but drugs, would you feel justified in violating the man's property like that?

Carmel, I can't imagine putting up w/ treatment like that from a spouse. You married him for better or for worse. Be thankful it's not liquore and whores.

... and the group leader was a clown.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=742&forum=8#38785' target='_new'>GregFL

"

If it were any of those other things BESIDES drugs....yes, I would feel justified.  I would hope that he would give me the same kind of wake-up call if it ever became necessary.

Sports is another one that gets dangerously close to a TV trash.  Please dont make the assupmtion that this is a special distaste for drugs alone.

I smoke on rare occasion among other things.  But I am sorry, there is more to life for me.  If my husband wants to be brain dead and unresponsive to me, then he needs to file for divorce.   I dont want him to stop smoking, I want him to START being a father, a husband, a friend and other fulfilling roles that he commited to when he married me.  I dont think thats unreasonable.  You are right Ginger, I cant imagine putting up with that kind of treatment from a spouse either.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »
I smoke daily and Im neither braindead or unresponsive...But thank god my girlfriend would sit down and talk to me about it...rather than treat me like a 14 year old druggie kid..
  If she did steal and flush my personal belongings Id find a better woman.

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2005, 09:02:00 AM »
On 2005-02-07 11:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WOW SS so cool and tuff you are. All 120 lbs of you."

I weigh 170 thanks..fat and jealous much?  :rofl:

Snakes,in southern flames.To bring the thunder, the great decider[ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2005-02-08 06:05 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
You assume alot Scar.  I have tried to talk to him about it numerous times...over a period of months.  It wasnt from a lack of trying to communicate otherwise, ill tell you that.  What about you man?  Arent you trying to kick a habit yourself in order to better your life?  Or are you just doing it because its fashionable?  Anything in excess can cause problems.  Or maybe you are right, maybe I should just let him go to hell in a hand basket, maybe join him for the ride.

Its my opinion that when you are all growed up and have a family and such, that if you act like a 14 year old....you will get served like one.  I am not going to say it again that it doesnt have anything to do in particular with the pot.  Oh gee, I said it again.

I dont think it matters what I say anymore on this thread, I am just going to get blasted about treating him bad.  I love my husband, but I love myself and my son too.  All you have to do these days is read the paper to see what happens with people who dont give a shit about each other.

He is still smoking happily by the way.....only not so often, not anywhere near as often.  If I were a Straight Nazi treating him like a druggie kid, things would be different dont you agree?  

On 2005-02-08 05:56:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"I smoke daily and Im neither braindead or unresponsive...But thank god my girlfriend would sit down and talk to me about it...rather than treat me like a 14 year old druggie kid..

If she did steal and flush my personal belongings Id find a better woman.
"

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
Me, obviously.

Oh, and "stealing"?  Thats a stretch.  I dont know if you have ever been married, but all the money and all the property goes in the same pot darlin'.  No pun.[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-02-08 13:12 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
Isn't throwing away his weed a choice he should make, and not you? It's not like there were cops banging at your door with a warrant, ready to raid, right?

You buy him a bong, but throw out his stash? There are some mixed messages going on in that household, me thinks.

:???:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
BTW - Pot and heroin? NO COMPARISON.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Good christ!  I know there is no comparison!  Geez!

Its the IDEA guys! Come on now.....lets focus.

Pot, Heroin, Football, Nascar, cross-stitching....pick your poison.  PLEASE stop accusing me of demonizing the drugs.  Did I not mention he is still smoking?  Did I tell him he couldnt trot right back out and buy some more? NO. NO. and NO.  

Please quit trying to convert this into some kind of tough love intervention.  I defy anyone here who has a significant other to say that if that significant other treats them poorly that they dont do a damn thing about it.  I guarantee that if I HAD mentioned that I busted the TV set instead of tossing his stash, you guys would be singing a different tune.

Did I mention that he is still smoking?  Did I mention that things are much better?  Did I mention that regardless of the pot, his problem probably wasnt even the pot anyway, its what he hiding from when he smokes?  I know all this.

If my son wants to play with his father, but his father has been toking and playing Madden for 8 hours straight, you are goddamn right I am gonna choose a side.  

I am not some god damned DFAF sympathizer. I didnt throw him in an intake room.  I made a statement about his excessive behaviour, and you know what?  He agreed with me.   Anyone here who is married should know about the give and take required to keep a marriage going.  When the scales tip, you have to right them or you end up broken.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Im with you Carmel,
When the weed aND THE xbox GET IN THE WAY OF PARENTING , ITS TIME TO CHUCK THE BONG AND THE xbox AND BE A PARENT. When your kid sees you on the couch stoned with a game controller in your hand 8 hours a day it doesn't set much of example. I know I will get slammed for this one but fuck it have at it. If smoking a little weed is your way to unwind after a long week at work thats one thing, but I would much rather my child learn a strong work ethic from me then to learn how to be a lazy ass stoner with no ambition. Lets face it guys we all know people that are so stoned all the time they have no desire to work, let alone move out of a family members house.
What Carmel is getting at is Priorities, some people get so wound up in what they do, be it smoke jack off or whatever they forget about the bottom line.
arasota Straight Escapee