Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Parent support groups?

(1/6) > >>

Antigen:
Does Whitmore have anything like parent support groups? Or do they recomend anything like EST?

If not, that would be another significant difference between them and the WWASP type programs.

But I'm wondering what's behind those letters of support that I saw on Woodbury Reports. Here's the link http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/let ... index.html

Anyone have any ideas about how these folks came to know the Sudweeks were in trouble and in need of a flash crowd of supporters?

All I ask is equal freedom.  When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
Beats me how they all got together and wrote those support letters, but you sure don't want to reply to any of them. I made that mistake, and replied to the email address given, and wrote to one of them asking a question. I got ripped to shreds. Lots of anger there.

Antigen:
Really? What were they angry about?
An individual who should survive his physical death is beyond my comprehension, nor do I wish it; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble souls.

--Albert Einstein
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
chris again.. mark and cheryl asked for people to write letters if they were happy with the whitmore.. also the parents started their own discussion board which mark and cheryl have no access to.

Antigen:
Thanks Chris. How do you know that Mark and Cheryl don't have access?

Don't take this the wrong way, please. I'm not saying it's not true. Just trying to guague the liklihood. Do you have access?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
P. J. O'Rourke
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version