Author Topic: Need your opinion  (Read 7067 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need your opinion
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2002, 09:03:00 AM »
On 2002-11-08 20:58:00, the other anonymous wrote:
"Now if this whole debate were in person, I'd say we should light one up.  I am wholly stressed with reality right now. "

Most definitly! And I would also be in agreement to a reaction time testing. This would weed out not only the "high" but those that are to sick or tooooooo tired to be operation such vechicles.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need your opinion
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2002, 09:27:00 AM »
On 2002-11-08 20:48:00, Anonymous wrote:
"You fucking arrogant assed American, I cant believe that you people would point fingers at straight for a type of holocaust then turn around and want to do dna testing on arabs so they cant be pilots."

You have got to be kidding. Do you not understand the context in which that was said? The whole point being, where does it end? Are you willing to give up your bad breath? Your pee? Your blood, it's only a drop, you'll never miss it? Should we test for Nationality? After all our Gooberment is at war (with who I am not sure), and that is the best time for the them to institue/require such testing, all while playing on the fears of their sheep?

So, before you go flying off the handle calling people "fucking arrogant assed" or "ignorant motherfucker", read the entire post/thread or at least look in the mirror so you may not wind up lookin' like a "fucking arrogant assed ignorant motherfucker".

[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2002-11-09 06:35 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Need your opinion
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2002, 10:14:00 AM »
Here's the thing. This is an excellent illustration of why I put so much time into drawing public attention to the many and varied kinds of corruption and fraud that the drug warriors have perpetrated on this country that I love and all of our good friends. Impairment testing is not only available, it's less expensive than piss testing.

http://www.pmifit.com/

And it actually works!

http://www.workrights.org/issue_drugtes ... sting.html

So.... if DFAF is really concerned for your safety, why are they pushing piss testing on everyone when this superior method of safety screening is readily available?

Obvious answer; they don't care any more about your safety in the workplace or on a commercial airliner than they did when they had you on the floor under a pile of pissed off oldcomers. It's all about profit and control.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes