Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Brat Camp

Has anyone seen this yet?

(1/2) > >>

Helena Handbasket:
I have two four letter words just watching the trailer:

1) SICK
2) VILE

Has anyone seen this trash yet?  The cancer is spreading. Whatever happened to the "confidential" nature of "treatment"?

Fuckin Scary.

Antigen:
I caught a few minutes of it last night. It's like Edge of Night, eh?
On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat
--- End quote ---

Helena Handbasket:

--- Quote ---On 2005-02-01 17:49:00, Antigen wrote:

"I caught a few minutes of it last night. It's like Edge of Night, eh?

--- End quote ---

Wasn't 'Edge of Night' a soap opera?  I only watched the trailer and read some background and thought it was a pretty sick idea.

Anonymous:
horrible. did you see the new girl fall face first
into the snow? and fran seemed to be pushed beyond her limits. this world is mad. ridiculous child abuse viewed on tv.

Kathy:
yeah, I've been following it, and it reminds me of the "5-minutes of hate" in Orwell's 1984.  Notice the narrators choice of words when referring to the program or its staff, then notice the vocabulary used when referring to the "brats."   :flame:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version