Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« on: July 11, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Hello everyone!

I guess i lied and said i'd never come back to this website again. Shame on me! BAD ADRIAN! oh well, i just feel i came across a bit harsh last time. So i just wanted to say that i feel really bad that life has shit all over you guys. I personally was given a oppritunity to turn things around while in aarc. You see, i was fucked, hooked on crack and headed towards some pretty unhappy places and situations. But i was able to turn it around (one day at a time):) so why havn't some of my group members, oldcommers and old graduates who have been out for years but still come on this website to complain, not get the same experience? So i came to a conclusion the other day. You were all born with bad luck! I'm sorry that life hasn't treated you guys right. You never really had an honest shot at anything. I think i'm beginning to understand that now. It actually WAS everyone elses fault. It seems so clear! perhaps even i should convert to dwelling in pity. It seems to make you guys pretty happy and feel worthwhile. You all have one thing in commen. Life sucks and there is nothing you can do about it. With an additude like that you don't have to take responsibility for anything! Ok, now i'm going to try and talk like you guys to see if it makes me feel better. Here it goes.

"Yeah, aarc sucked, really sucked. Just a bunch of losers who believe in bad things. The Doctor is full of nonsense. I wonder if he even went to school? What a bad place. It ruined my life. I am now traumatized and have to post bad things on the internet about the place so people can feel sorry for me. PLEASE! respond and give me sympathy. If i was thinking clearly i would just forget about the place and go on with my life but NO! i can't do that. This is a great oppritunity to blah blah blah blah..."

You know what, it really didn't make me feel any better. I started to actually feel really depressed. I don't know how you guys do it day after day. Well my hat is off to you! Good luck living, if thats what you like to call it.

Adrian Morrison
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »
Hi Adrian how is life in the west?
I miss you and have no way to get a hold of you. that was some pretty hardcore sarcasm.
hmmmmmmmmm i'm not gonna post my email here cuz i get enough spam anyhow. welll we'll figure something  
out. until next time keep fit and have fun
CL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 06:46:00 AM »
So did you get in shit from "Herr Direktor" when I booked it or what? It's funny how the few AARC grads that I've talked to were completely unaware that I ran and were under the impression that I was withdrawn by my parents...
I suppose it doesn't surprise me that no one informed the underaged newcomers of my actual whereabouts. After all, it would incite "undesirable" thoughts in their sick little heads eh?  :roll:

Anyhow, it's genuinely good to hear that you're not a relapse case like many of the now-graduates that I've found out about.

--M

p.s. Still not dead, jailed or institutionalized -- nor am I using for that matter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
hey CL, the west is beautiful. I guess i did come across a tad bit sarcastic eh? well i hope i don't hurt anyones feelings. AARC PRIDE!! I'll get your email address from someone.

Hey mike, hows it goin? no i didn't get in shit, its your life buddy. Didn't doctors say you had months to live because you smoked to much crack? Well i guess you proved us all wrong! I'm still quite impressed you ran into a random house just to loose me when you ran. That sounds like desperation. Oh well. I think i might have come across a tad bit cocky, but so did you. I hope lifes goin well for ya man, seriously do. If AARC didn't help perhaps you found something that did.

Adrian Morrison

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I'm sorry
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
Adrian, just based on what you're written here, I'd duck into a random house to avoid you.

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 13:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

I'm still quite impressed you ran into a random house just to loose me when you ran. That sounds like desperation.

What would you have preferred? For me to have had to resort to a last resort? I knew that night that I was leaving AARC for good to be with my girlfriend and my family no matter what I had to do; needless to say, you certainly wouldn't have stopped me as there was enough foresight on my part to consider a confrontational scenario, and I was fully prepared to utilize my 'plan B' in such an occurance.
Regardless, I'm very glad that things went the way they did and no one was put in any position of jeopardy... I was out of the country within 2 and a half days and remained (in Minnesota) for an additional month of treatment.
So yes, it was desparation, but more similar in sort to the kind felt by a caged, and tormented animal, not the kind that was implied in your post.

--Mike

p.s. disclosure of personal information without direct consent to do so by the subject, especially in regards to a treatment facility, is quite illegal.
Not that I particularly care, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 02:49:00 AM »
Now Antigen is afriad of me. I should watch what i say. I just get excited at times talking about something i believe in so much. Sorry mike if i posted some personal shit you would have preferd i didn't. I wasn't thinkin clearly.

Adrian

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I'm sorry
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
No, I'm not afraid of you. I just prefer to avoid boorish, sarcastic, self serving assholes.

The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture
is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin
to understand me?

--O'Brien to Winston Smith

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
hahaha, fuck all of you, talk to you agian next year. :wave:

Adrian

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
Gee, where can I get what he has??

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 02:16:00 AM »
wow, u sound so tough when you are talking to us through a computer screen adrian  :roll: ur such a goof dude, people might respect you more if u said nuthin at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
Kicked out of what?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm sorry
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
who ever posted the message about adge being a goof plz call me :smile:. and it would sound like ur pretty hardcore. My phone number is under the AARC phone list. This is Joel Mader :smile: its also in the white pages. I dont even know what to say to that post considering the fact that you didnt even post your name at the end of it. So who is the bigger bitch adge or u? I think the question answers it self. Good to hear from u Mike i actully talked to your mothers boyfriend after an AA meeting sounds like a good guy :smile: