Author Topic: Thanks Antigen  (Read 1858 times)

Offline 90's Guy

• View Profile
Thanks Antigen
« on: January 29, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
Thanks Antigen. You're very nice. I've always wondered if people at straight felt the same bond as people at seed. :eek:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Thanks Antigen
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 01:50:00 AM »
Oh sure! Just one big, happy unconditionally loving family, we are. Just take a look over to the Straight or LIFE/GT threads once in awhile. You'll see plenty of evidence of it!

:rofl:

But The Seed only had that effect, at least in a really lasting way, on some people. I have a brother who swears Art saved his life. And every few years he tells me how he's just now, finally learned how to use those beguiling doggone tools.

But he didn't find time to stop by 1313 South Andrews (yeah, I know, I know. But damned close, isn't it?) when he was in town for a highschool reunion a few years back. This even though he stayed at a hotel right on 84 and drove right up Federal Highway to get where he was going.

As far as I know, only one of the 5 of us who went through the program has kept in touch w/ anybody from then. One brother married another Seedling and that lasted around 20 years or till my nephew was pretty much grown. But even they, as a couple, gave the Program a pretty wide berth pretty soon after.

The cultural hunger for a substance that lets you hold affordable conversations with God, watch walls melt, breathe colors, and explore your psyche remains unsated.
--Ryan Grim for Slate, April 1, 2004

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes