Author Topic: Bring Gay at Straight  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« on: January 29, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
were people allowed to be gay at Straight?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »
It's sort of funny. Officially, no. I remember people getting confronted about it. The theory was that homosexuality or lesbianism was a manifestation of reefer madness.

But unofficially? It seems like they intentionally paired up girls they thought were lesbians in host homes. At first I just thought there were a whole lot more lesbians in Straight than I ever imagined existed. Then I noticed that it was mostly my roomies. Then I realized that they thought I was a lesbian!!!

One time when they were putting on the pressure, which they sometimes did by telling the people around you to essentially be extra rude and overbearing. They'd lean in on you, squash you from both sides to make you uncomfortable, nitpick for any reason or none at all, grab your arms and motivate for you if they thought you weren't flailing around wildly or entheusiastically enoug.

Well this staffer stood me up and confronted me for staring at her body!! I was shocked! But I went with it. Suddenly, the girls sitting around me were much less eager to be so damned close to me. It was a nice break while it lasted :wink:

Passive agressive? Nah. Just passive resistance. Or the Snafu Principle of inaction.

There are not enough jails, not enough policemen, not enough courts to enforce a law not supported by the people.
-- HUBERT H. HUMPHREY, speech (1965)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
Shit Ginger, Thanks.

I never realized why certain girls were so eager to make me cooperate... ROFL...>LMAO

Seriously though
Anyone think there is more of a gay population coming out of straight than say a normal group of that size. I always wondered cause I notice alot of survivors are gay. Anyone think there is a corelation? Or maybe they could be that way but under normal life wouldnt have been but straight pushed them that way.
I know one survivor who has hated men and not trusted them ever since.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 07:38:00 AM »
Who knows?Who really knows?

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
I never knew anyone in there during or after that was gay. Probably because being gay was seen as a heinous symptom of addcition. Homosexuality was treated in there the way the religious right treats it, amped about 1000 times. No one dared come out in straight. As damaged as I am coming out of there, I can just imagine how damaging it was to a gay person. I knew alot of guys who had to share "guy-guy" relationship stories with the cadence that it was sick and twisted, and they felt disgusted in themselves. Great for self-esteem!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
I don't know if Straight fostered gayness, but it did make it hard to connect with the opposite sex. Even after Straight, I had these weird ideas about "working on myself" instead of being in a relationship. That puritanical thing could be found in 12-step meetings as well. Just a patriarchal regime's way of controlling the perceived immoral mating behavior of the proles.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
Homosexuality is not only a sin, druggies, it is also one of thye chief manifestations of chemical dependency.  Studies show that 87% of homosexuals engaged in their first heinous act of depravity within twenty minutes of smoking their frist joint, and other research indicates that 92% of druggies become homosexual after using drugs for more than two years.  LSD makes you homosexual instantly (if male), as does Ecstasy (if female).

The only way to save yourselves from the mortal sin of homosexuality is to check yourself in to the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based, Straight, Inc.-by-the Sea (formerly Straight, Inc. v2.0) as soon as possible!

See you on front row, faggot!
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
About GNAA:
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS.

Are you GAY [klerck.org]?
Are you a NIGGER [mugshots.org]?
Are you a GAY NIGGER [gay-sex-access.com]?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!

First, you have to obtain a copy of GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE THE MOVIE [imdb.com] and watch it. You can download the movie [idge.net] (~130mb) using BitTorrent.
Second, you need to succeed in posting a GNAA First Post [wikipedia.org] on slashdot.org [slashdot.org], a popular "news for trolls" website.
Third, you need to join the official GNAA irc channel #GNAA on irc.gnaa.us, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the ops or any of the other members in the channel to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful First Post, and you will be tested on your knowledge of GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.

If you are having trouble locating #GNAA, the official GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA irc channel, you might be on a wrong irc network. The correct network is NiggerNET, and you can connect to irc.gnaa.us as our official server. Follow this link [irc] if you are using an irc client such as mIRC.

.________________________________________________.
| ______________________________________._a,____ | Press contact:
| _______a_._______a_______aj#0s_____aWY!400.___ | Gary Niger
| __ad#7!!*P____a.d#0a____#!-_#0i___.#!__W#0#___ | [email protected] [mailto]
| ______-"!^____________________________________ | GNAA World Headquarters
` _______________________________________________' 160-0023 Japan Tokyo-to Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 3-20-2

Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Gay Nigger Association of America [www.gnaa.us]br /

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
In LIFE there was an OBVIOUS gay seinior staff member.I dont remember his name but he was slim build ,has black hair and often carried a pack of cigarettes in his shirt pocket.
Dave Kissen from Venice was also a gay guy in the LIFE program.He did my intake (just a formality because I was court ordered)and acted as if he felt guilty doing it.After we were both out of LIFE he showed up at my house,but after he realized I was not gay he never showed up again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bring Gay at Straight
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
You really are a wacko.