Author Topic: do you remember?  (Read 4337 times)

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« on: January 28, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
No body is going to remember this probably except for me, Vanessa F. and Jamie, and probably Jim too, b/c when he came down he was like "oh my f###ing god vanessa you broke the bed!" That girl had mind power! But anyway, so what happened was, the three of us were in a dorm together, and Vanessa was shot down so, even though she posessed infinite seniority over everyone else, she was on the top bunk and Jamie (another shotdown/ramrod riccocheter at the time) had the bottom bunk. I think I was recently demoted also, but thats neither here nor there. Actually it is, because that would mean that we were basically a dorm full of non-strength, and we couldn't "relate" to each other.  We had to find other ways to amuse ourselves, and so the two of them were doing a great job of amusing me with increasingly humerous attempts to annoy the hell out of one another. Vanessa, not to be outdone by anyone playing a game like this,  starts to do fake yoga poses in her bunk along with an exaggerated "ommmmm" and Jamie starts hissing like it won't count as talking without strength if she hisses "sssssstapit!!!" under her breath! Vanessa ignores this and keeps ommming and Jamie is calling for the post person and geting all flustered. On the third omm, as if on cue, three corners of the metal frame holding the top bunk up detach, and Vanessa spills out of bed with this look of bemused surprise that I will never forget! Jamie almost laid an egg thinking she was going to be smooshed by the top bunk coming down on her, but that one corner stayed up so she didn't get flattened just scared real bad. Then Jim came down and was so shocked I wont' forget his face either when he came down and saw Vanessa out of bed and Jamie trapped in a cage of broken bunk bed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MarenD

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
Susan where in illinois are you, Do you remember me. I remember you played past the mission in a talent show. It was so good.

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »
Are you from e8? We used to go over there for school. I'm still in Illinois, I go to the U of I at Urbana-Champaign.

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
thanks i've been regretting that I don't play any musical instruments anymore. Maybe this will make me do something about it.

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 04:03:00 AM »
are you talking about jamie unger and jim collins? Was Vanessa heavy?

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
Yeah, she was. I don't remember Jamie's last name but she was also heavy, had short hair and an upturned nose, wore a lot of stuff from Old Navy (which i'd never heard of before so thats why it sticks out I guess). Jim was staff there, maybe Collins was his last name? Were you from e3? Vanessa was funny as hell, she added humor to a lot of tedious and absurd experiences.

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
Melanie if you ever come to these places I miss you too. I know you tried to call me a year ago but when I listened tro yoru message the cell phone erased it and I was heartbroken. I remember being on the post counting heads, you were having a bad dream or something and I accidentally passed the light right over your eyes and it woke you up. You were a little startled from being woken up, and i'm always high strung but especially from being up all night pulling on the post, each of us let out a little scream of surprise that startled the other more and before we knew it we were screaming in fright at the top of our lungs like two fools! Everyone woke up and thought someone was being murdered or something, but I got everyone back into bed and then we laughed until I thought I was going to puke, probably to burn off some of that adrenaline but still it felt good to release some tension with laughing instead of yelling. I also remember being briefed one time before pulling that a carpenter working on the house had lost a large carpet knife, not sure if that was before or after the screaming incident but I was always half expecting to get stabbed in the back.

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »
I remember you Susan, I don't think I ever talked to you, but you had brown straight hair, and brown eyes. I was in elan 8 from 97-99.

I remember Vanessa too.  Erin Sloane and I had to SP her when elan 3 was on a hse trip.  She was in the corner and was in her bra and underwear, and I guess she was on a talking/hunger strike, and hadn't eaten in like 2 days.  

I guess she was sick of not talking, and started talking to Erin and I.  She seemed like a sweet girl, but we didn't really have to deal with her on a daily basis.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
yes that sounds like me. Vanessa was a sweet girl, it was just E3 house policy to hate her or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 07:26:00 AM »
I remember Vanessa, she was fat, and always running her mouth, damn that girl just would not shut up ever. Jamie was kinda like that too, just she wasn't quite so annoying. and what was up with Vanessa and Ben Liberman? half the time they were chummy, the other half they were like too girls fighting over something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 07:29:00 AM »
Speaking of Old Navy and Jamie wearing it all the time, What happend to sam horwitz. that boy was a dick. I mean what sick person would piss into the radiator? there was something wrong with that boy, i wonder if he ever got his expensive cigars and caviar that he wrote home about? lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 08:24:00 AM »
You must have been at 3 when I was if you know all these people. who are you? I'm Susan from 96-98. (but I forgot my own password!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
susan,  eric mosher here.  just saying hi.

Offline MarenD

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 03:08:00 AM »
Susan did you move yet?  How is it? I hope yer doin good:-)

Offline aiiro

• View Profile
do you remember?
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
eric is that really you? What have you been up to? Maren i'm still in Urbana, i'll be moving this August to Boston.