Author Topic: G.T. Now  (Read 50056 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #540 on: August 31, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »
From another thread, posted today:

"Executive staff is a joke at Growing Together. They are nazi-like, pms, bad decision making women who DO NOT have the better interest of your child. They think it is more important for Parents to drink the GT Kool-Aid and believe every word that comes out of their mentally impaired minds.

I just pulled my kid!"

Cult indoctrination at its finest.  Drink that kool-aid, lady...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #541 on: September 05, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 08:43:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

""DeadInsaneJail," typical sales tool of the program.

Did you ever stop to think about how the program works?  The methods used are proven by decades of research to be ineffective at behavior change and much research shows them to be harmful to the developing mind.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the "program" is likely to cause more harm to your child than the behavior for which she/he was sent there to address.

You're not the first, and certainly won't be the last...There's a sucker born every minute.
"
:rofl:  :rofl:  :wave:
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »
On 2005-09-05 19:26:00, dbucfan wrote:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :wave: "

Well, hello to you too, Darren!  :razz:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Desperate

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
I presently have a child in GT and I put my child in this program to save their life. It was only a matter of time to where my child would be dead. My child was completely out of control. With all due respect to this forum all that is said is what abuse these kids go thru, nothing is mentioned the abuse their parents endured to resort to such drastic measures. Yes privaledges are taken away and everything must be earned back BUT what is so wrong with that?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
G.T. Now
« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2005, 06:38:00 PM »
Couple of reasons. First, who ever told you this was going to be easy? Go look them up and sock them squarely in the mouth. They lied.

Second, most of the time you realy are over reacting. Your kid probably wasn't going to die.

Even in cases where the kid is actually in need of some sort of drastic intervention, the program offered by GT (a Synanon based TC just like Straight/LIFE) is not saving anybody. All they do is get you and, sometimes, the kids so thoroughly convinced of iminent death by reefer smoke that you think that the fact that you're all alive is proof that the Program "works".

Now you'll probably be out trying desperately to convince all of your kids former friends' parents that their kids are on death's door too. Hopefully, they won't listen to you.

so long as the priest, that professional negator, slanderer and poisoner of life, is regarded as a superior type of human being, there cannot be any answer to the question: What is truth?
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2005-09-07 14:52:00, Desperate wrote:

It was only a matter of time to where my child would be dead.

Is that your professional opinion, Doctor?

Your kid will hate you in 10 years, maybe less, but they will definitely hate you. Good going.  You failed as a parent when you sent your child to one of those teen mindfuck centers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
Congratulations Desperate,
Despite the naysayers here, sitting around and doing nothing until it is too late is never an answer. These people don't know your child nor do they care about your child, only their agenda.
Remember you do care, that's what counts, not anonymous propaganda.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
G.T. Now
« Reply #547 on: September 07, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
No, we don't know every child individually like Santa Clause or something. But then, neither does Mickey Bowman. The difference is that she, being delusional, actually believes it when she tells you to hurry up, don't wait another day, your child is going to DIEEEEE!!!!

We are well familiar with the program, though, as well as with the fact that we're not Santa.

The problem with the "teen help" industry is that it's a bad "solution" in search of a problem.

http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=943' target='_new'>Julie C.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

"I presently have a child in GT and I put my child in this program to save their life. It was only a matter of time to where my child would be dead. My child was completely out of control.

...and what exactly is "completely out of control"??

With all due respect to this forum all that is said is what abuse these kids go thru, nothing is mentioned the abuse their parents endured to resort to such drastic measures.

So, you've endured such abuses such as strip searches, restraint without reason and indignaties such as having someone watch you change your feminine hygeine appliances?  Been denied food?  

What abuses have you endured?

Yes privaledges are taken away and everything must be earned back BUT what is so wrong with that?"

So, relieving yourself and showering in private is a privelege?   Being able to know that natural disaster has occurred is a privelege?  (This is going on the assumption that your kid is a lower phaser, and is not allowed any mention of current events - no news from the outside world so they "can focus on themselves")

Also, assuming your kid is a lower phaser, and thus not allowed to attend school - Education is a privelege to be earned?  

Yes, I sound angry, because I am.  I really hope you will explain how any of this helps??

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
Two wrongs dont make a right, and nobody said being a parent was easy, 'desperate'. If you think youre sooo abused by your child then tough shit. You're a parent, and an adult, so show some maturity and dont make this some kind of eye for an eye scenario for children that are SUPPOSED to be getting therapy, not abuse or indoctrination, ok?

Taking away priviladges (per the definition of the program, that includes basic human rights and education....  :???: ) and doling them back when they conform isn't 'therapy', its making them conform! The specific 'priviladges' that are taken away that result in humiliation, such as observation and time limits on hygene, elmination and in the case of girls feminie hygene are not 'therapeutic', its just breaking them down. Hell many programs call you a thief if you use more than so many squares of toilet paper or use too many pads or tampons, come on.

Being totally isolated from the outside world is not about 'focusing on yourself'. That statemnt is simply to excuse the isolation and is utter nonsense. People don't magically become introspective if theyre kept in a cage, metaphorically or otherwise. Feeling trapped doesn't either! Its not something you can FORCE, its something they have to want to do - and you cant 'make them want to' either. Some things  HAVE to happen at their own pace.

Now, isolation and what really happens - the program becoming their entire existance because the outside world basically doesnt even exist to them anymore, does basically make their minds and emotions open up in a way thats about as gentle and therapeutic to the child as shucking an oyster is to the mollusc, especially when the terms and conditions of moving up the levels is having an emotional breakdown and sharing all your personal crap.

BTW, did you know that its rather often that the child either runs out of sob stories and 'juicy details' so they have to make them up, or figures out they can make up stuff before they run out... and just make crap up?

All the 'emotional growth' is just that - isolate the kid from everything and everyone, no free time for enjoyment, no self time (which is where you actually focus on yourself, not in a seminar where you're in a gale of emotions and tears) and certainly nothing enjoyable or even comfortable until they 'earn it' - and then losing what they 'earned' is held over them like a guillotine.

Therapy isnt something that can be 'intensive' or as it implies, forced, Desperate. YOUR hurry to 'fix' your kid doesnt make it so that in reality you can hurry up to clean the blemish that is your child like you can scrub a little faster to get a stain out of some clothes.

Before I rant and repeat whats been said a million times before... again... why not share with us how this program is supposed to actually help your child, anyway? How can you FORCE therapy and growth, and how does that program actually go about doing it? What does GT do to help, and what would some specifics about it be? Do you even know? How often do you talk to your kid, and is it censored?

Neither in my private life nor in my writings, have I ever made a secret of being an out-and-out unbeliever.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
sounds like you are saying that there is no doubt that a child that has been put through a program will hate their parents...you did say definately...well...i dont hate my parents. My parents didnt fail. They gave a shit. So to all the doom and gloom naysayers yes...once again i will say it... IT WORKED FOR SOME PEOPLE!!!
like me! :wave:
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
On 2005-09-07 16:35:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

"I presently have a child in GT and I put my child in this program to save their life. It was only a matter of time to where my child would be dead. My child was completely out of control.

...and what exactly is "completely out of control"??

With all due respect to this forum all that is said is what abuse these kids go thru, nothing is mentioned the abuse their parents endured to resort to such drastic measures.

So, you've endured such abuses such as strip searches, restraint without reason and indignaties such as having someone watch you change your feminine hygeine appliances?  Been denied food?  

What abuses have you endured?

Yes privaledges are taken away and everything must be earned back BUT what is so wrong with that?"

So, relieving yourself and showering in private is a privelege?   Being able to know that natural disaster has occurred is a privelege?  (This is going on the assumption that your kid is a lower phaser, and is not allowed any mention of current events - no news from the outside world so they "can focus on themselves")

Also, assuming your kid is a lower phaser, and thus not allowed to attend school - Education is a privelege to be earned?  

Yes, I sound angry, because I am.  I really hope you will explain how any of this helps??"
Yes helena fulloshit...EVERY child is abused in the program and EVERY child has faced indignities. Bullshit!!! Stop generalizing!!! every child does NOT got through those horrible abuses. :roll:
ww.perrysjewelry.com

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2005, 12:40:00 AM »
On 2005-09-07 19:08:00, dbucfan wrote:

"sounds like you are saying that there is no doubt that a child that has been put through a program will hate their parents...you did say definately...well...i dont hate my parents. My parents didnt fail. They gave a shit. So to all the doom and gloom naysayers yes...once again i will say it... IT WORKED FOR SOME PEOPLE!!!

like me! :wave: "

So, the abuse 'works' for some people? You heard of the analogy that if a kid goes to a program with a cold, the cold goes away on its own... that the program can and will take credit for it, right? Most people that are in a program are in so long, and in that time of their life, that they simply GROW UP and the program takes credit!

And if youve been indoctrinated to think the program is the cure for all ills, you will too!

Tell me, just what about it works? What did it do to help you? How does the therapy work? What are their methods? Got any details at all?

Any?  :roll:

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
--Anonymous

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2005, 12:42:00 AM »

Yes helena fulloshit...EVERY child is abused in the program and EVERY child has faced indignities. Bullshit!!! Stop generalizing!!! every child does NOT got through those horrible abuses. :roll: "

Darren, as usual, you add nothing to the the conversation.  You don't answer the questions posed, and you offer nothing, except to say *insert Goofy's voice here* "Yup, yup - ah worked for me!"

Once again: The POINT of this conversation, is just because you and some others thrived on shit, doesn't mean everyone thrives on shit.  Also, the fact that one has no CRITERIA to meet for any of these programs, means everyone is getting indiscriminate treatment. What kind of moron treats a bulemic the same way they treat a heroin addict, huh?

Christ Darren, if ass-rape was "therapeutic" for you, it must help everyone, right????  :lol:

Offline dbucfan

• View Profile
G.T. Now
« Reply #554 on: September 08, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

On 2005-09-07 21:42:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

Yes helena fulloshit...EVERY child is abused in the program and EVERY child has faced indignities. Bullshit!!! Stop generalizing!!! every child does NOT got through those horrible abuses. :wave:
ww.perrysjewelry.com