Author Topic: ANIMALS, GROW THE FUCK UP  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANIMALS, GROW THE FUCK UP
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
This shit is too funny! Save a child call CPS on Leslie  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
while i don't condone the meanness, Scarstruck at least posted slander with his id. the rest of you slanderous anonymous posters are too boring. pathetic losers, what are you afraid of? if you have something to say say it with your damn login id, or else go to sleep knowing what a chicken-shit loser you are that you can abuse someone ANONYMOUSLY! :nworthy:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

STILL CHICKEN-SHIT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »
On 2005-03-24 11:16:00, formerly known as wrote:

"while i don't condone the meanness, Scarstruck at least posted slander with his id. the rest of you slanderous anonymous posters are too boring. pathetic losers, what are you afraid of? if you have something to say say it with your damn login id, or else go to sleep knowing what a chicken-shit loser you are that you can abuse someone ANONYMOUSLY! LOSERS ALL OF YOU! STILL CHICKEN-SHIT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!

"

And you are a winner, eh? You post under aliases and that makes you more brave, more REAL than chickenshit anonymous me?  Why don't you make your avatar a real picture of yourself and make your user name your real social security number?  Let's see those balls of yours!  I would be more cautious about mentioning suicide attempts in one post and calling everyone "losers" in the next post.  
Are you the epitome of contradiction or what???

You don't "condone meaness" yet you refer to anonymous posters as losers?

If you play nice with others, Piet., others will play nice with you, speaking generally, of course.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
the difference is that when i post something, it is connected to the rest of my reputation on the board. that means i personally can be called out if someone thinks i am over the top. people can pm me if they feel particularly insulted. or, they can see it is me and take it in context with the rest of what i post. dude, i don't even care if you disagree with things i say, but have the damn balls to post with your regular userid. otherwise you are an impostor. as for calling slandering* anonymous posters "losers", that's what i think. losers. Semblerites. chicken-shits. i'm doing them a favor, encouraging them to get over paranoia and stand behind what they say.

trusted people have my name, phone number, address and maybe even ssn! not you! not the whole damn internet! Pffff!

*not all anonymous posters