Author Topic: getting abused at the whitmore  (Read 19144 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
getting abused at the whitmore
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
On 2005-06-18 18:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello im not god and i wasnt there!!  It is not my place to judge anything."

Do you have an opinion?  I am not asking you to judge anyone.  That is exactly what I am asking you not to do.  I am asking you to listen to ALL the evidence before you support anyone or judge anyone.  I am asking you what your opinion is of the things I have described to you as happening.

Surely you know right from wrong.  You must be able to judge that.  That's why God gave you a brain, to think with.

I am telling you I was there.  I saw the things I told you about.  I didn't like it at the time and I don't like it now.  I was very happy my granddaughter was leaving.  I also saw starving kittens, and horses with their bones sticking out.
I heard Cheryl telling my granddaughter that her place was there, at the Whitmore.  She wanted her
to drop two of the classes she had signed up to take at UVSC, so she could come to the Whitmore a few days a week.  Which, by the way, at that point, was none of her business.  I can go on and on.  It makes me sick to my stomach.

If you don't want to listen to the truth; if you want to close your eyes to what really goes on, then I suggest you don't come here, because it makes you look extremely DUMB!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
Mary--just why do you think your son calls Joyce Harris so often?---and if you have paid a $500 of calls to her made by your son---that's a lot of talking!!!! And when Chris took it upon himself to help these boys run away from Whitmmore,  that he has told SEVERAL PEOPLE, other than Joyce Harris, about thier abuse....why do you think he called Joyce Harris, and not you, his mother for help? And why are you calling Joyce Harris yourself, Mary IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT THAT....who elected you spokesperson for the Whitmore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2005, 01:11:00 AM »
On 2005-06-18 18:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello im not god and i wasnt there!!  It is not my place to judge anything."

But you do judge Mary. Every time you deny what happened to these kids as simply not possible because of what you know of the sudweeks. You are standing in judgement. What would you call it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2005, 03:03:00 AM »
Leah's grandmother,
I am not taking sides here, but I know what horses you saw when you came to visit because I remember when you came. Well, I am just stating about the horses, but there was one horse whose bones were sticking way out, and that was because he had some type of cancer and shortly after, he had to be euthanized. Then there was Teza, but you know the situation with her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »
And just what are you implying, "the situation with Teza?"  When some snide littel remark is made...like this, it is usually made in the wee hours of the morning, like this 3AM posting. And don't we all know who is usually up tweaking at this time of the morning???? Hello, CHERYL!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2005, 07:46:00 AM »
And just WHY IS IT THAT HORSES are always DYING around the SUDWEEKS...WHY?
THE SUDWEEKS should be banned from owning any type of animals period.
Seems like the SPCA in the United States needs to learn a valuable lesson from CANDA....KEEP these people away from animals of all kinds!!!
The Sudweeks do not show responsiblity for these helpless creatures.
Sure hope the legal system continues to show the certainly should not be taking care of chilren-- not for hire, and hopefully not for that little boy who lives in that mess at Whitmore!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2005, 07:51:00 AM »
Maybe Whitmore is killing two birds with one stone and cheryl is the FIRE WATCH PERSON!!!!!---hope people do remember SOMEONE has to keep watch over the Whitmore from 7PM until 7AM to make sure that place doesn't burn down around those kids until the Suds bring that place UP TO CODE to satisfy the State Fire Marshall.

I'D sure hate to be trusting a person charged with child abuse to be in charge of keeping my child safe there in a place that doesn't even meet the basic standards of safety.

Don't these parents care at all?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
no..it is not Cheryl..I made that post..Sarah. About teza...you know that she was skinny despite efforts to feed her. She was even fed more. I dont know though..whatever..you guys have her....now its like beating a dead horse..old story. I think the horses are taken care of just fine. Casie's horses died because it collicked..(or however you spell it). That is the only horse that has died since I was there aside from the one with Cancer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
To ad to my last post, I dont appreciate you saying that I made a "snide" comment because in no means was I trying to be snooty..or make a "snide" remark. I am sorry if it came off like that. I believe a level of maturity should be held here because I am not "attacking" you in my posts, and I am like 50 years younger than you. Please just take what I am saying not as "snide."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
Hi Sarah;

Just so you know, I am not being rude, I respect your right to your opinion. I am just curious as to what your knowledge is of the situation with the horses in Canada?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »
On 2005-06-19 16:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"no..it is not Cheryl..I made that post..Sarah. About teza...you know that she was skinny despite efforts to feed her. She was even fed more. I dont know though..whatever..you guys have her....now its like beating a dead horse..old story. I think the horses are taken care of just fine. Casie's horses died because it collicked..(or however you spell it). That is the only horse that has died since I was there aside from the one with Cancer. "

Sarah, I really don't think that Teza was fed well.  A month after she was moved she had lots more weight on her, no bones sticking out.  No one made any effort to find out why she was so under weight.  It seems that animals are given very little care.  Casie's horse should not have been left when it was collicking.  If they are not walked and kept on their feet, they die.  It is a case of neglect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
Well I am sorry..I was wrong about Teza then. I know what has to be done when a horse collicks. However dont you understand though, when this does happen, someone may not always be around. We were all at Lake Powell when this happened, and Jeff and Trin were taking care of the horses. As soon as they saw signs of it, the horse laying down, away from the herd, biting at its side, rolling..(i dont know which her horse did, but there were signs)..they walked the horse out..like you are supposed to, and then took it to the vet. After seeing the vet, they were bringing it home when it died in the trailor. Maybe Teza wasnt being fed well..for a senior horse (I know at the barn where I live and keep my horse..the senior horses have senior feed because they tend to get skinny) but I do know that it was no one's fault that Casie's horse died. Also, if the horse never belonged to the Sudweeks, then why are you complaining about it being skinny. Technically, since the horse was Leahs, and she wasnt paying board for it, it was her responsibility to see to it that the horse was fed properly and had the right type of feed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »
Well, Teza was being used in the so-called Equine Therapy, in exchange for being fed and taken care of.  But, like you said, that's an old story, and Teza is doing well now, and she looks much better.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
as far as the situation with the horses in Canada, they were under a caretaker, and the judge said that since he was young and all, or something (he was not a minor though and knew what needed to be done) that he was going to charge Mark. The horse that you see in the pictures..the foal..it had a disease. I forgot what it is called, but it had something to do with its legs. They were going to put the horse down before it it got older (as it was only a few days old) but Cheryl didnt want them to put the little thing down. Even though it wouldnt be able to be ridden, she wanted to raise it. It was not abused though. (In other words, it would have been better if that baby had been put to sleep so all this trouble wouldnt have been started) As with the horses that were seized, some of them were given back because they said there was nothing wrong with them. There really wasnt, and anyone who knows them, knows that the horses were just fine. It is really a sad story because the horses were taken care of up there. Cheryl used to tell me all the time that if I want a good horse, I should go and find one of their old ones and buy it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
well I am glad to hear she is doing better. She was loved though, and when she was taken, the girl who was riding her..balled her eyes out.